Battlefield 5 is at the absolute rock bottom right now

Comments

• villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need just fix the game and keep new content coming. Then they might have a future.
  • clayface0187
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What can you expect from DICE? they're caught between a rock and a hard place. I wouldn't want to be stuck between EA and today's gamers lol
  • ObiJuan2080
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    I agree with the title from the OP. I left BF franchise because it felt like EVERYONE was out for themselves. I was spoiled by good team work videos on YouTube thinking everyone played the objective. The problems that plagued BF since BF 1, BF 3, BFH , and now this one, is selfish af players who literally look at you pleading for a revive. Trolled by your own teammates. In BF V it isn't a skill set only to medic, not anymore. Anyone can revive you, albeit slowly but they still can. I'm reviving everyone even if I already have the achievement. I revive so our tickets won't deplete. I'm always playing medic so I can revive everyone I can and it seems like I'm the only one. This is what I come back to. I don't know, maybe it's the PS4 players. It's still annoying as all hell though.
  • Bamsmacked
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    With BF1 we already had a roadmap.

BF5 reminds me of what happened with SWBF2....

Game was a hot mess.. They delivered a product people weren't happy with, it didn't sell well, and then the first 6 months was pure damage control and left the community in the dark the entire time.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bamsmacked wrote: »
    With BF1 we already had a roadmap.

BF5 reminds me of what happened with SWBF2....

Game was a hot mess.. They delivered a product people weren't happy with, it didn't sell well, and then the first 6 months was pure damage control and left the community in the dark the entire time.

And they STILL have not released ONE goddamn gun. They're playing with the same guns that released with the game. 14 months after release.
  • ghos7bear
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really wish BF5 picked up, despite all controversies its a genuinely fun game to play, I really wish I could keep it enjoying through 2019 without it fading away.
  • Vexerious
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Stopped reading at "the game is full of cheaters," because it just isn't.

then how u are gonna explain me that the guy at scoreboard as 170 kills and 0 death in Conquest map and also killing everyone at 500miles away without crouching with that gun ??? its obvious right ? and dice doesnt care about that hacker...
  • ghos7bear
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vexerious wrote: »
    Stopped reading at "the game is full of cheaters," because it just isn't.

then how u are gonna explain me that the guy at scoreboard as 170 kills and 0 death in Conquest map and also killing everyone at 500miles away without crouching with that gun ??? its obvious right ? and dice doesnt care about that hacker...

Gamers rise up
  • Khrimm
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    All of this and Dice keeps harassing the player base over political stuff.

What?

I assume that is a reference to those photos of the DICE event where the angry tweets were put on the stage screen.

Oh the fragility of today.

I thought it was pretty funny. People tweet angry often racial/sexist msgs to DICE, DICE makes fun of them, same people get their feelings hurt but don't see the irony.

I think that's irony right?

The irony is that BF5 sales are low
  • Hycor
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What?

I assume that is a reference to those photos of the DICE event where the angry tweets were put on the stage screen.

I thought it was pretty funny. People tweet angry often racial/sexist msgs to DICE, DICE makes fun of them, same people get their feelings hurt but don't see the irony.

ackers75 wrote: »

What?

I thought it was pretty funny too when they said “don’t buy it”
    Erm and they didn’t!

If you didn't buy a game because it had women I it that seems like a moment to reflect on life lol. I assume that's what the don't buy it comment was related to.

I have no problems with female, gay, trans, black, asian characters what ever in games, the problem is the way Dice and EA chose to portray them. In fact, portraying females for the sake of it is sexism at its finest. Here is a video where the matter is explained very good
  • RabidT3HDog
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So i bought the game ,Dled 50+ gigs while at work,get home make a fresh pot of coffee after some food and a shower.Jump in 4 some online play,cause well single player games have nothing 4 me,,its all about the online....
    4 NA servers,less than 200 players on the PC.....huge disappointment ...refund...
    ww1 ww2 ww1 ww2 ww1 ww2.....what happen too 2142 or NAM
  • VOLBANKER
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love when people say there are hardly any cheaters in BF5 :smiley:
    How do you know? You think all hackers are braindead 170-0 scoring Supermen?
    It’s easy to find hacks on the net, and we know from previous Battlefield titles that there certainly is a market for hacks.
    So on a 64 player server, you think there is only a hacker present in, what, 5% of the time?
    Don’t be naive.
  • trip1ex
    4698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I saw an ad last night for BFV during an NBA game and it ends with the cover of the game with the woman on it. I just don't know. It strikes me a weird to market a game mostly played by guys on a channel that mostly guys are watching and then have your "mascot" be a woman soldier.

Nothing wrong with that per se. I just question its marketing effectiveness.

• MadRussian13
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you think this game is full of bugs, I’m sorry but you’re either new to the series or just don’t know what you’re talking about. BF3,4 and 1 were full of problems at launch. BF4 was actually UNPLAYABLE the rubber banding was so bad until Dice LA fixed it. The Euro team developers don’t have a clue because they literally don’t play the game to see the problems, they just get whining feedback from players who **** about useless crap like scope glint.

This isn’t new, its EA forcing Dice to release games before they are ready, simple as that. They pushed the release and Dice wanted even more time but wasn’t given it. Dice is far from perfect but the problems in this game are solvable over time.

The biggest problem I see in this game is it’s actually difficult for attackers and the scrubs who can’t aim anything besides a sniper rifle or vehicle **** hate it. Ever wonder why your team can’t take objectives? Look at the classes spawned in. I’m guessing over 50% of games there are nothing but snipers and bipodders who could care less about winning are the real problem. The BF community is spineless. They’re corporate **** but we’re the real problem. We’re what makes the game frustrating. Small bugs are in every game. Stop standing on bridges or hiding in bushes and you’ll have a lot more fun
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Look, I don't care what they do, but their marketing is basically the worst in the industry at this point.

I am still playing yet another BF game with a lady on the front screen. It's not that I care, it's that I think they have lost the player base they are going after. How many games in a row are just going to be Rambolina on the front screen? Like what are they trying to do to 99% of their player base? Convince us that girls are cool? You don't have to do that. Many of us like women just fine. I think a little more accuracy and homage to actually WW2 stuff would be a place to start instead of this hideous UI.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Look, I don't care what they do, but their marketing is basically the worst in the industry at this point.

I am still playing yet another BF game with a lady on the front screen. It's not that I care, it's that I think they have lost the player base they are going after. How many games in a row are just going to be Rambolina on the front screen? Like what are they trying to do to 99% of their player base? Convince us that girls are cool? You don't have to do that. Many of us like women just fine. I think a little more accuracy and homage to actually WW2 stuff would be a place to start instead of this hideous UI.

Your right, I do like women. The more the better.

Such a mystery. In most every situation I want as many women as I can get. But in my ww2 shooter....eh...I can do without them. Weird.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »

One things for sure, it didn't make women rush out and buy the game lol.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Conservative dice. Heh.. I find it funny what agent talon said.. I'd do the same. I personally don't care if players want to quit the game. BF4 was a disaster to start with for the first year and 2 additional companies to fix the game.. now it's called the #1 fan favorite Battlefield. I don't have problems dealing with bugs in the game, to me? They are minor, all that I've found can be worked around making BFV very playable and extremely fun. Give dice until mid March to fix the game up, and then give dice your professional critism on how good/bad BFV may or may not be.