Weekly BF

Bugs Bugs Bugs and campers snipers Getting sick of playing

Steven87i
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Im getting sick of this game with these bugs, campers, snipers and the lags Dice/EA fix these problems or ill stop buying BF like iv stopped buying Fifa as its just the same stuff. Also get rid of snipers they ruin game or maybe make it harder for them to hit people as how am i suppose to get to flag as a medic or assault when this sniper is camping killing me from getting nearer to flag it ruins the game no chance to make the game fairer

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11084 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Steven87i wrote: »
    Also get rid of snipers they ruin game or maybe make it harder for them to hit people as how am i suppose to get to flag as a medic or assault when this sniper is camping killing me from getting nearer to flag it ruins the game no chance to make the game fairer

tenor.gif

Scouts, not snipers, are the weakest class in this game. The game is fair. This is just a case of...
  • clayface0187
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol I think i get killed by a scout maybe twice a night? and I mostly run MMG, I'm literally the easiest thing to snipe in the game
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game effing blows. I really enjoyed BF3, BF4, and BF1, but BF5 is beyond frustrating for me. So hard to spot enemies and the hit detection is horrible to say the least. I feel like I get one-shot killed and it takes about half a mag to kill an enemy. I wish I could get a refund.
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what? they have snipers in FIFA now?? :smile:
  • Makaveli1738
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I disagree with what EA said about the players, Battlefield 5 is a pretty good game. It may not be as immersive as bf3-bf4 or as gritty bf1 but it's still a fun game none the less. As a medic I find it most helpful to use the smoke grenade rifle against those annoying snipers, just fire it on the opponents position and advance.