Kicked by Punkbuster (MULTIHACK) #74004

Comments

• g0merpile
    424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pnoce4ua2 wrote: »
    been playing for a couple of months, Looking at my stats, no one would ever accuse me of hacking as I SUCK! So I don't know what triggered this bs event.

I un installed bf4, i re installed it, I went to the pb file a& b in fire wall, & visa versa did all that still nothing, appealed the ban.

found somewhere that it might be a Plug in? that needs to be installed?

-pnoce4au2

You are not in the global ban list, I search for U
  • Pnoce4ua2
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    They only detected something on their blacklist was used on the account.

What they detected must have come with my brand new PC that has very little software installed. No office, etc. Or maybe from Logitech mouse & keyboard software or Nvidia. I had also installed (from origin) bf3 but uninstalled as no servers were populated. I also installed COD 4 & Blizzard software but uninstalled ( to cartooney)
    Pretty much all common used softwares have been tested by them and by us as a 3rd party. We haven't found a cause (yet) but if you know one, feel free to mention it here......
    .....[/quote]

Well Pretty much all software has NOT been tested. Clearly! As I was in no way hacking nor had I hacked, nor had I downloaded any type of hacking anything ever on any pc or any device I have ever owned anywhere.

[/quote]They know (at least think, but we can not prove them wrong) but they do not know who. [/quote]

They don't know who, at all! They have made a huge error here! They are completely 100% WRONG!

[/quote]All this aside, PB does not work with stats so it can be that what they detect does not reflect in the overall statistics. It can be that when someone just used the cheat once and only joined a server with it once, it gets him banned. In some cases I do not think this is a likely scenario though. [/quote]

* I have never used a hack
    * My PC was not hacked now or in the past.
    * I have never downloaded a hack
    * No one has ever used my pc anywhere ever to download a hack
    * There has never been any type of hacking software/ program/ process on any PC That I have ever owned or used

I know this is tough on you guys to learn this but it's absolutely true Even Balance, INC. Made a mistake here & banned a perfectly, 100% Innocent person. The co. you all think is only getting hackers is NOT. They are getting perfectly innocent people that did nothing wrong. I feel bad for the kids that have this happen to them & because they don't know what to do or are afraid, don't stand up for their rights.

• Machette1963
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    And people banned for PB violations, please read this: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777
    If you think you are eligible, please appeal on our forums according to these guidelines: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56

Very, interesting.
  • HackerNinjaz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is really a problem recently, in fact BF4DB has permanently suspended adding PunkBuster Bans. See here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777

As you can see, BF4DB says:

"We have received conclusive evidence that proves Punkbuster is issuing erroneous violations on innocent players who just want to play the game. As an anti-cheat community, we have lost complete confidence in the company that was hired and paid to keep cheaters out of our game. BF4DB no longer believes Punkbuster has the players’ best interest at heart."
  • martyboy182
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is very interesting development. Do you know if perhaps other anti-cheat servers are readying for something similar?

Also, there you have it, all of you jumping the gun and yelling "hacker" without hesitation. Just..don't.
  • Pnoce4ua2
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2
    This is very interesting development. Do you know if perhaps other anti-cheat servers are readying for something similar?

Also, there you have it, all of you jumping the gun and yelling "hacker" without hesitation. Just..don't.

I guess some folks here just can't resist passing the company line of "ya right, you are a hacker & you got caught so you deserve it" So small minded!
  • SEAL_UDT
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    been playing for a couple of months, Looking at my stats, no one would ever accuse me of hacking as I SUCK! So I don't know what triggered this bs event.

I un installed bf4, i re installed it, I went to the pb file a& b in fire wall, & visa versa did all that still nothing, appealed the ban.

found somewhere that it might be a Plug in? that needs to be installed?

-pnoce4au2

I have the same issue. I havent' been able to play for a week...the same day you were banned. Had been playing for years without a problem and the other day logon to find this

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'SEAL_UDT' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for SEAL_UDT. [Admin Decision]

I'm 45, two kids to young to use the computer and its frustrating. I"ve never cheated in my life. Who wants to play a game without a challenge.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2
    We are trying to get in contact with the right instances (EA or EB) so we can share our findings. I suggest everyone to read our statement carefully and keep in mind that we do NOT lift all the bans PB ever gave. Only cases that fall in our new policy are eligible. Bans that have turned into a PB global ban can not be removed by us. Those are the full responsibility of EB.
    Your ban will also not be removed instantly, first we will assess each appeal individually for other things that might indicate cheating. Please allow up to 48h before we respond to your case.
    The findings do not relate to one particular violation. Rather the way that violations seem to appear.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • Machette1963

I guess some folks here just can't resist passing the company line of "ya right, you are a hacker & you got caught so you deserve it" So small minded!

Agreed.
  • Machette1963
    We are trying to get in contact with the right instances (EA or EB) so we can share our findings. I suggest everyone to read our statement carefully and keep in mind that we do NOT lift all the bans PB ever gave. Only cases that fall in our new policy are eligible. Bans that have turned into a PB global ban can not be removed by us. Those are the full responsibility of EB.
    Your ban will also not be removed instantly, first we will assess each appeal individually for other things that might indicate cheating. Please allow up to 48h before we respond to your case.
    The findings do not relate to one particular violation. Rather the way that violations seem to appear.

Well said.
  • II_Raphaeluss_II
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    For me similarly, 2,200 hours in bf4 and from 1 January 2019, I could not play battlefield 4 #81664 and I do not know why? I do not use any prohibited programs I have been playing mainly helicopters and tanks for several years.
    I wrote already to Even Balance. I am waiting for a response
  • Machette1963
    Hey guys and gals. I just posted both forums discussing this false banning on Yahoo Finance, EA conversations, lets see what happens now.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/community?p=EA
  • osakai_PL_
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello again. I am constantly wondering what could have caused me to block PB servers by EB software. As I am sure of my honesty, which seems to be confirmed by BF4DB. Continuous topic further and I am waiting for the next explanation with EB regarding the lock # 74004. But you know what? Before I was banned the day before, my internet speed was poor. Internet tugged heavily and I had lags on the server. It lasted a bit but after some time it stopped. I spent a few games with such a lag. I had moments when the game stopped and appeared in a different place. Maybe PB just saw it as a multihack. If this is true, what to do, how to prove it. These 74004 multihacks have been quite a lot lately. Maybe my situation may help. greetings
  • Machette1963
    osakai_PL_ wrote: »
    Hello again. I am constantly wondering what could have caused me to block PB servers by EB software. As I am sure of my honesty, which seems to be confirmed by BF4DB. Continuous topic further and I am waiting for the next explanation with EB regarding the lock # 74004. But you know what? Before I was banned the day before, my internet speed was poor. Internet tugged heavily and I had lags on the server. It lasted a bit but after some time it stopped. I spent a few games with such a lag. I had moments when the game stopped and appeared in a different place. Maybe PB just saw it as a multihack. If this is true, what to do, how to prove it. These 74004 multihacks have been quite a lot lately. Maybe my situation may help. greetings

Hopefully.
  • Machette1963
    I just got warned for swearing. On this forum it is all right to make fun of ones situation and call you "cry baby", but you can't express how you feel back? This forum is for babies, period.
  • Machette1963
    Funny thing the swear word was blanked out too..........., dat is amazing.
  • Andy89DK
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there,

I have been following along, so I know what this is about. @Pnoce4ua2: I have sent you a PM, so please check.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Funny thing the swear word was blanked out too..........., dat is amazing.

it doesn't matter. Profanity or even trying to bypass the profanity filter is against the Forum Guidelines. It's simple, just don't use it here on the forums.

Secondly, discussion of moderation is also against the Forum Guidelines so I recommend keeping the comments to the topic of the thread.

-CB
  • HackerNinjaz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, EvenBalance said it wasn't an error for me which is complete bs since I wasn't hacking. What should I do, call EA and explain the problem?
  • xJimbaco
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Well, EvenBalance said it wasn't an error for me which is complete bs since I wasn't hacking. What should I do, call EA and explain the problem?

We are screwed. EB isn't aware of the the false positives... doubt they are actively trying to fix or looking for errors since game is so old. What a shame.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!