Need people to play as a true squad

13»

Comments

• 9IronKiller
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah and I’m on PC
  • Private_Bipod
    204 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey Guys,

35 yrs old. Is this still active? I would be delighted to play with more mature guys and have some fun along. I've been reading this topic but I can't really figure out if it's EU based thread mostly.
    I'm from Croatia but with good english and I've been playing since BF3. In BF5 I'm infrantry player only, mostly assault :smiley:

I play conquest only and have a good grasp on when to defend and when to attack. I play at all times of day, depending on my work, but I'm always up and gaming in evening.
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi. I recently started gaming with this group and found them to be good players and a decent lot. You must be willing to use discord.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161651/cks-cks-gaming-active-gaming-community-since-2004-recruiting-members
  • UncleAlbert1802
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    43 here and mainly play assault but starting to get used to medic. Add me if you wish
  • Cerben1
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sorry i play support whit MG so i can only put my gun on specifick places and shoot stuff if they are in the zone so to say so i cant play whit an team atm waiting for bipod patch. atm my game feels like its sliding away when i bipod most be the imens recoil of my mg. and when i play medic i usaly end up whit 3 snipers that needs patches or and revives 3-500m away from any objective so its a slow progress as i cant kill stuff alone =D
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    43 here and mainly play assault but starting to get used to medic. Add me if you wish

Try us at the link above mate. Happy to have you pop along for a laugh
  • Furious_Fista
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, this is a great topic i`ve been waiting for a long time- me and a buddy are looking for a great team/squad members, as we are only 2 and inefficient. 35yo and 30yo, can we join in?
  • SorrryChiief
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get in touch
    Played bf2, 4, etc.

Id - Sorrrychiief
  • Shootidodge
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get in touch
    Played bf2, 4, etc.

Id - Sorrrychiief

Join the CKS community mate its amazing
    the post is in my root post
  • Shootidodge
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, this is a great topic i`ve been waiting for a long time- me and a buddy are looking for a great team/squad members, as we are only 2 and inefficient. 35yo and 30yo, can we join in?

i guess youi have joined the CKS???
  • Shootidodge

Sure i will, but i advise yoiu to join CKS clan it is realllly amazing we have like 10 to 12 win in a row wich is amazing the link is in my root post above
  • Private_Bipod
    204 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey,

Just wanted to update that since I've joined it's been nothing but fun :) Community is mature and you can always get a laugh while playing as well.
    There is a lot of active people and always someone to play with.
  • Jezzzeh
    Too many sometimes :)

It can get a bit noisy on discord.
  • FireLiquid
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Joined CKS a couple of weeks ago, the best community ever! Very Active, Funny, Friendly and also with several skilled players (not me :smile: )! Play BFV in such way is totally different and definitely much better! it is like to go to the pub at the end of your working day (beer not included :smiley: )
  • ZyGViking2121
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I try to play as a squad, but hardly ever works.

I get tired of playing as Medic all the time as I can never really defend myself when a squadmate dies as their guns are pretty bad at mid range, and most are kind bad up close to, but I try with my smoke.

Or the squad ends up doing their own thing, they spit apart and never really see each other, I think them people the game shouldn't just throw in a random squad.

Or my VIOP key doesn't work for whatever reason and I can't communicate to try to get the squad to work a bit more together or to let them know I'm down, or i'm coming for them to revive or give covor fire. Only way to fix the VIOP issue is to reboot the game, this happens often, the Alt key just doesn't work.

Or the squad has like 3 recons and an assault/support or medic.

Oh no one wants to play medic because the guns are crap, I get it, and I can personally get use it, but ask anyone in game, they will say that they don't like being a medic as they can't kill, so you get games that are full but only a few medics at best. Like I said I like being a medic, but I also get tired of it and got kicked out of a squad once when I wanted to try something else that can actually kill something from 100m away lol.
  • Shootidodge
    I try to play as a squad, but hardly ever works.

I get tired of playing as Medic all the time as I can never really defend myself when a squadmate dies as their guns are pretty bad at mid range, and most are kind bad up close to, but I try with my smoke.

Or the squad ends up doing their own thing, they spit apart and never really see each other, I think them people the game shouldn't just throw in a random squad.

Or my VIOP key doesn't work for whatever reason and I can't communicate to try to get the squad to work a bit more together or to let them know I'm down, or i'm coming for them to revive or give covor fire. Only way to fix the VIOP issue is to reboot the game, this happens often, the Alt key just doesn't work.

Or the squad has like 3 recons and an assault/support or medic.

Oh no one wants to play medic because the guns are crap, I get it, and I can personally get use it, but ask anyone in game, they will say that they don't like being a medic as they can't kill, so you get games that are full but only a few medics at best. Like I said I like being a medic, but I also get tired of it and got kicked out of a squad once when I wanted to try something else that can actually kill something from 100m away lol.

Join the CKS Community you will feel awesome trust me
  • Darwinbc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey add me I'm 37 and feel exactly the way you do. Me and my buddy are looking for more people to squad you with.
    DarwinBC
  • Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    38, Ireland. I play on Euro servers (obviously). Origin name is the same as my name here.
  • Jezzzeh
  • Kwoojian
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey i'd like to join u guys as well i"m new to the game but i got some skills