Battlefield V - No Weekly Debrief - Happy Holidays!

Comments

• BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Krampus Day!

• Aldor27
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy holidays BF 5 veterans...

And EA, thanks for the holiday deals..., really.... 50% discharge for BF 5...???
    Did I really buy a pre-order non finished game for full price?
    What do we get for our confidence in your game??? A free premium upgrade??? that would be nice!

Do not get me wrong, I like the game, but it still has bugs and the game is far from complete and now some weeks later, the game is half price... not cool EA, not cool!!

Yes you did. You pay full price and me too! Merry Christmas! This was my last pre-order. Nothing to say for EA/Dice merry 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
  • Slypher66
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have played all the games from bad company and none of the games where the hand guns beat a rifle and smg they are way to powerful people just running around with handguns please fix that
    Thanks and Merry Christmas to you guys
  • Extermicide-666
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    I have bugs too but they'll get fixed like they did in the previous games. Even so BFV is great "I am" loving it and don't care for your harshly stated opinion.

Give the negativity a rest and wish a guy Happy Xmas.

Well Said!

• Frenchterran
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    * Inser "This is fine"* picture *
  • renamed10s4ad0
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    Happy Xmas Dan and DICE. You made a great game that has got lots of potential to be even greater.

Seriously?! This game is a crap! This game have graphical issues and many others bugs. I have a question for you, what are you smoke?!🤔

So did all other Battlefields ever. They have a history of having rough launches so it doesn't make the game crap just buggy.
  • csliff32
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy holidays!
  • renamed10s4ad0
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Xmas Dan and DICE. You made a great game that has got lots of potential to be even greater.

Seriously?! This game is a crap! This game have graphical issues and many others bugs. I have a question for you, what are you smoke?!🤔

So did all other Battlefields ever. They have a history of having rough launches so it doesn't make the game crap just buggy.

Yes they have history why they don't learn then? They just keep releasing unfinished games and scam players who pays pre-order game 70€ and now after 3-4 week they sell this game 36€😐 I feel scammed right now because now I see what is real cost of this game.

I pre-ordered and I don't feel scammed at all, I was expecting it to go on sale since it was releasing just before the holidays. If you want to know what feeling scammed feels like then you should've pre-ordered Fallout 76, Not only was the game bad but you didn't get the bag that was advertised just a cheap nylon bag compared to the heavy duty fabric bag showed off in promotions but I won't deny that DICE should learn but I let it slip since they definitely learned from BF4's release and honestly If a Battlefield ever released in the state that BF4 was the yeah I would happily stop playing the BF Franchise
  • joachimeberhard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Holidays!

(Test/1st Posting)
  • Aldor27
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes they have history why they don't learn then? They just keep releasing unfinished games and scam players who pays pre-order game 70€ and now after 3-4 week they sell this game 36€😐 I feel scammed right now because now I see what is real cost of this game.

I pre-ordered and I don't feel scammed at all, I was expecting it to go on sale since it was releasing just before the holidays. If you want to know what feeling scammed feels like then you should've pre-ordered Fallout 76, Not only was the game bad but you didn't get the bag that was advertised just a cheap nylon bag compared to the heavy duty fabric bag showed off in promotions but I won't deny that DICE should learn but I let it slip since they definitely learned from BF4's release and honestly If a Battlefield ever released in the state that BF4 was the yeah I would happily stop playing the BF Franchise

Probably I'm going back to Battlefield 3 on PC version because it's looks much better graphically and gameplay than battlefield 5

• CompelledKelvin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Greetings from Puerto Rico, thanks for this amazing franchise and keep up the good work!!!. -Anyways talking about *improvement* there are some bugs here and there on Battlefield V that would be nice to get rid off.- Thanks and Happy New Year
  • KamotengKahoy14
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I always expected it to go down in price but I think this is the first BF that went to 50% 2 weeks after release BF1 atleast waited for the first DLC I believe, I even got pissed of there when they gave deluxe free if you ordered the season pass. Anyway BF5 is a promising game, that is getting harder to like, the game is getting stale and hopefully they add more content, but I dont think 1 gun or skin a week will let people keep playing. Add the no company coin issue, the TTK stuff.
  • monkblitz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No fix to the infinite loading screen? Great Happy Holidays everyone!

its the most irritating thing..second to the incredibly small fonts and icon sizes...especially while flying in the snow...i mean..white?? on white?? *blows head on money lost and goes back to bf1
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    5vs5 domination mode please!!
  • Vassilifender83
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    there is any chance to decrease the number of hits to take down an enemy? it is so much disappointing to kill someone in this game....
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    monkblitz wrote: »
    No fix to the infinite loading screen? Great Happy Holidays everyone!

its the most irritating thing..second to the incredibly small fonts and icon sizes...especially while flying in the snow...i mean..white?? on white?? *blows head on money lost and goes back to bf1

TBH, if they just added a black border or something (this usually happens on websites with light backgrounds, even on the forums it's fine) then you could read it. But nahhhh. All of the maps are light colored and all the text is white and hard to read.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Slypher66 wrote: »
    I have played all the games from bad company and none of the games where the hand guns beat a rifle and smg they are way to powerful people just running around with handguns please fix that
    Thanks and Merry Christmas to you guys

People are running around with handguns??? What game are you even playing lol.