Weekly Debrief

Think of one positive thing to say about BFV

Comments

• DIV88_Viking
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    full951 wrote: »
    I love that they removed spotting, suppression effect and auto rotation aim assist for consoles

but that is a Horrible!! thing! thats removing the very feeling of being on a battlefield! exept auto aim assist. because that shoukd not exist.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm thoroughly addicted to BFV, and I play it practically every day despite the plethora of bugs.
    I like how it's a complete 180 from BF1, as that game was way too fast, too arcadey, and it rewarded lone wolf gameplay.
    Coincidentally, I haven't enjoyed playing a BF game this much since the last BFV (BF Vietnam).
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Window barricade is up!

Fortification mechanic
  • carlos_magaz
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is gonna be dead next month fortunately
  • thebossman2202
    398 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is gonna be dead next month fortunately

Yeah you keep saying that
  • otiscamps
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    With all the negativity flying around, it's depressing me slightly. So here's a challenge:

All you have to do is say one positive thing about BFV. That's it. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as we spread a little positivity around the forums. I'll start:

I love that this game is set in WW2. After so many modern shooters have been released, it's nice to go back to the era I started playing FPS games, particularly BF 1942 and COD 2, in, WW2. Combat is much more visceral and gritty in this time period, with weapons that felt like real guns, and not pew pew laser beams that you have nowadays, and it shows.

Positively broken
  • misisipiRivrRat
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    The gunplay.
    And surprisingly no spotting.
    I'm digging the lack of spotting.
    But do wish I could see the enemy better.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Searching... Searching... Searching...
  • sluggo63
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait for micro transactions . So I can make EA/Dice's wallets fatter...
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can play germany.
  • SirBobdk
    4123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Easy to camp :smile:
  • CaptHotah
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    munkt0r wrote: »
    munkt0r wrote: »
    Smoke works this time around.
    In its curent state??

NONE

Why would you play so much then?

Do you stop supporting your favorite team when they dont win??

Poor analogy is poor. If this was "just" about supporting a team, he'd just buy the game and not play it. But it's not, he's playing a pretty strong amount in actuality.

Are you really wanting me to believe someone that can't say a SINGLE good thing about an entertainment activity would spend 100+ hours doing it?

It doesnt matter if there is 1 good thing when 10 more ruins it does it??

So are you saying this thread is pointless? Then why are you here then? Go sulk in the hundreds of other negative threads instead. This space is a negative free zone, for positive thoughts only. Some people need that in their lives rather than negativity all the time.

"Negative free zone"? Here? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
    🤦‍♂️
    Well that was embarrassing...
  • Kunstula
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That the game is quite cheap compared to other AAA games roughly 2 months after release.
    27 euro's is a very tempting price, it's just that in the current state this game isn't even worth that price.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got it for half price ;)
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No more 3D spotting crutch, no more infinite ammo for (most) vehicles, class roles more clearly defined--all positive steps and I hope DICE sticks with these things in future despite all the wailing and sniveling from players who refuse to adapt to a new game.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's quicker to quit than BF1.
  • Loqtrall
    12028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the closest we've gotten to an old school BF experience that we've gotten since BF moved to consoles.
  • Drus333
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Long multiplayer server loads and crappy game matching to always put you in a losing spot when choosing random. Why not have an option to join a new game when random join???
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel positive that this game's lifespan will be short... Like BFH short.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gun play is pretty solid for the most part
    grenade spam is at an all time low
    no gas grenades
    few people bayonet charging
    no easy mode sweet spot

sadly for the cons, i could make a list as long as my arm. it has potential but the damage has already been done in the minds of a lot of people. and i don't think it will ever reach its full potential. i hope i'm wrong.