I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• bigfootl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    holy f, never have I met with 4 cheaters in 3 consecutive matches, until today. first match was in twisted steel (aimboter) with end game score of 80K / 10D, rotterdam (aimboter) 130K / 13D, last round in panzerstorm (aimboter and damage modifier) damage modifier in the opp team, player was using FLAK 38, my panzer tank was killed by him within 3 secs for 3 times and once in a figher (1 secs).
  • BFEDGE
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Played BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BF5. Maybe i'm lucky i dunno, but in 6 years of BF gaming i have come across a cheater twice. 1000 times a round with players with some amazing scores, simply cause they are great players. As for the 2 moments of having a cheater in a round i played......simple, leave the server and move on to a new one. Best anti cheat method ever ever.
  • BFEDGE
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jaifro wrote: »
    I haven't seen a single hacker yet ..

99% of time people call hacks; it's simply dying to someone better than them.

For someone who have 24 hours into BF4 for xbox and 27 minutes into BF1 for pc you are in no position to tell there is no cheaters in the BF series...

Try me...... played BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BF5. Have come across a cheater in a round in all of the mentioned BF series......twice. Maybe a hundred times i have been in a round were the top scores where kinda awesome, cause they were simply awesome players.

And in those two rounds i did what is best to do, leave server, join a new one and move on. Best anti cheat method ever ever.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    I see the obsessed players in the game chat. Man it must suck to think everyone cheats and to type hacks in the chat 10 times per match.
  • BFEDGE
    BFEDGE wrote: »
    Played BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BF5. Maybe i'm lucky i dunno, but in 6 years of BF gaming i have come across a cheater twice. 1000 times a round with players with some amazing scores, simply cause they are great players. As for the 2 moments of having a cheater in a round i played......simple, leave the server and move on to a new one. Best anti cheat method ever ever.

If you honestly believe in 6 years there have only ever been 2 cheaters in your lobby then you must be very very bad at spotting them,its as simple as that.

Maybe i am one of those who just don't take gaming serious enough to let cheaters ruin my day, spotting them is quite easy, maybe i just don't do enough QQ.
  • DotaYoda
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do you see the Leaderboards?
  • TFBisquit
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If a player only uses wallhack, then you're never gonna spot him. He will do better than average, but could be in the same league as a legit top player.
    It's just that he spots everyone, and knows where you are hiding in the bushes or behind rocks.
    If you're quick, you can still kill him. Then there are the higher damage hacks alongside, with higher health. You will usually loose from those hacks, but if enough are firing on him, then he still dies. He will just have the upperhand in most situations.
    If it were only the blatant ones, then it wouldn't be so worrying. Easily detected, and just as easy to not respawn, or disconnect.
    It's the hidden ones that ruin the experience for many.
    During BF3 there was blatant advertizing, even with guys demonstrating it in servers.
    And that's why there need to be dedicated servers. So at least an admin can provide a decent game.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFEDGE wrote: »

Sounds like
    g0merpile wrote: »
    I have not seen or played with anyone cheating yet.

g0merpile wrote: »
    Not many players last few days, not many servers. The most, 6 servers and not full. Is bf5 dead in one month of the launch.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zePokar1 wrote: »
    I see the obsessed players in the game chat. Man it must suck to think everyone cheats and to type hacks in the chat 10 times per match.

1. I just ate a sandwich.
    2. I am not hungry
    3. World hunger does not exist.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    DotaYoda wrote: »
    How do you see the Leaderboards?

www.battlefieldtracker.com

https://imgur.com/a/DJbTdyt
  • TrueFocha
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Maybe if we all sue EA for not deliver the experience they promised over commercial offers, then they will do something... or they will just remove this post and that's it. :smiley:

With all the AI running around these days, why don't they use it to ban people who hacks. They just ruin the game for everyone... even for them...
  • DigitalHype
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AntiFox08 wrote: »
    I played a game with Ravic, and either: a) Someone spoofed his name. b) He was cheating. c) It was like the MattiAce video where the guy following him was 3D spotting everyone. We were on Hamada and I was on G while Ravic was flying around. I was all by myself in an area where I couldn't be spotted and we had the surrounding flags. He was actively dogfighting, and a handful of times when I got in the AA gun on G, (didn't fire a shot) he would almost instantly snipe me with Minengeschoss rounds from a distance where the AA gun would have barely rendered for him (certainly out of the airburst's range).

Now on the subject of anti-cheat, there were people cheating in the beta, as well as the early access launch. I read some forums (what little I could without being a subscriber) and people were getting 1 week suspensions during the early launch. Aim Junkies is probably the worst site and a waste of money it seems. I watched some videos of Aim Junkies, and their hacks are pretty much walls, aim snap, triggerbot, the works. Almost all AI and no human element. Idiots bought a subscription and tried to quick scope like CoD and were getting banned left and right. Then the forum mods were beyond useless, insulting them, telling them it's their fault they got banned. I mean sure, if someone runs the script and that alone isn't bannable, I guess it's undetected, but to get banned when you actually start using it, what's the point? Other sites have more human-like features that are basically just improved aim assists, and some don't allow all headshots and force bone switching to avoid being obvious.

[edit Mar 15, 2019 1816 UTC. A forum user named Ravic sent me a direct message, saying that my comment below was being (or could be) misinterpreted as accusing Ravic of cheating. This was not at all the intention of my post. I was accusing some unknown player of using a spotting hack. The only reason I mentioned that a player with "ravic" in their username was to point out that I was in the same match as the poster I quoted. I've removed my last sentence to prevent this confusion, and fixed a typo]

I was in this same match with you. I joined it way late though. There was someone on our team using a spotting cheat. It was spotting 100% of the enemy team. I looked for the person on our team with a high score, and low kill count. And pointed out in chat, that they are a possible suspect for the spotting cheat. That person did what all good cheaters do, and LOL'd me. But, for some reason the spotting cheat stopped happening after that.
  • BritanniaViking
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.
  • BritanniaViking
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please give us the option to switch sides like you can in BF4.
    It has taken me years to get to rank 140 in BF4 but I learnt that I can't beat them so join them which means I would switch to the side with the most hackers and would ignore them and just enjoy the game and win and be tenth in the score and laughing at the guys paying for hax to come first.

I have noticed the BF5 servers seem to bunch all the hackers to one side so you will have one side with 10 hackers and the other side with say 2 hackers. What happens is all the players start leaving the losing side because of the obvious hackers slaughtering them so we land up with and an unbalanced game which is not fun and I cannot switch sides. Have you noticed the same clan tags are all sharing the same hacks but now they cannot move sides.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just found a guy going 110 and 10 in domination. I went on Battlefield Tracker and he has 2600 head shots and only 4000 kills... He got defensive when I called him out on it and told him to at least hide his stats if he is going to cheat.
  • rnrmusic55
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yea lets not have multiple discussions on this topic and close all the others then maybe with only one , people will forget how bad this game has become with cheaters. Instead of **** about another discussion on cheating just freaking fix the issue then it will go away - you guys at DIce/ Origin are just pussies and only want the money. EA has corrupted your vision and now you could care less - just take my $40 - $80 for 2 weeks of watching cheaters blister you in game and you wont get any of my $$$$ on your next POS you dont support either but thats cool at least I got to put a jacket on my soldier. Thats more important than fixing the game....
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA is ****.
  • ZyGViking2121
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.
  • STOPchris
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.
This discussion has been closed.