This Week in Battlefield V

Stop Lemming the mid point

Khomrad_Dredge
50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Seriously if you guys are wasting so much to capture a single god damn, only to still loose the majority cause guess what the enemy team was smart enough to idk go around and capture the outside points, maybe its not bloody worth it.

Comments

• smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hmmmm... It's just a game bud. If you're team sucks that bad, join a new game.
  • LeesSummit09
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get his frustration, but many times it's both teams on the central objective and except for a few players, ignoring all others. I think people like the fact there will be action there. Also, by the way you aren't the only one, it's spelled lose. That word is misspelled almost every time it is used in this forum.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thread sucks, but the thread tit'll is intriguing. "Lemming the mid point?" I've never heard that phrase..."lemming?"

For some reason I can't stop thinking about Motorhead now.

What country are u in?
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Heh, lemming, it didn't occour to me until now :) lemming = blueberries

Lemmings is an old old game back when floppy disks were a thing.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ha ha. Got it.

Thanks.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeessss while always defending the home or second closest objective I can usually hold them off for a bit..when I open the main map all the blueberry are hovering around the middle obectives..I’ve seen a enemy bomber annihilate 7 people in 1 pass..while our planes were flying in circles miles away...the more reason I stick to frontlines now a days.
  • SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Sometimes it is like childrens football where all 22 are on the ball.
    I laugh every time I see a game where 20-32 players together run to the same flags but never have more than 1
    Funny that not just one squardleader is thinking, maybe I should take another flag than the others or maybe defend one.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I am so old I played that game when it released.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with OP though but its nothing new. The average bf player doesnt really care about winning the game. They go where the action is.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • S_Markt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously if you guys are wasting so much to capture a single god damn, only to still loose the majority cause guess what the enemy team was smart enough to idk go around and capture the outside points, maybe its not bloody worth it.

you see this wrong. they run to the destroyed church or the airfield hangar not to capture it, but because these are the places where they can play run and gun without beeing killed by camping lowskillers. this shows, how broken the concept of bf5 really is. because of the fact, that lowskillers can kill good players so easyly because of the bad visibility and the fast ttk, which has allways been the reason why not so good players choose hardcore. instead of skillbased gunplay you have got a game of lying in the dirt.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When in-game life is easy to waste for maximizing kills/points, you don't regret unsmart gameplay.
  • smokintom214
    zePokar1 wrote: »

I am so old I played that game when it released.

A very long time ago! Along with commander keen.
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    See it so much happen on Devastation & Aerodome; forget that Church & Hangar! Flank around, cap and get them from behind.