Weekly BF

BFV dedicated servers

Comments

• Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LegendRob wrote: »
    There is nothing more frustrating than looking forward to the new game coming out . waiting and waiting, just to have it be a bag of more frustration. There is nothing balanced in this game, it’s full of cheating vulgarity and racism. Something that dedicated servers could solve for those who care to play this game in a friendly manner. It reall feels like someone higher up just doesn’t give a **** once we have payed our money. There is a game on the horizon being developed for just this type of gaming. I’m thinking that Battalion 1944 will take players away. From here because ,yes, we do want dedicated servers. You screw us, I guess you’ll be screwed last.

+1
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We could make all the noise in the world about it they are still going to release these servers whenever it suits them. They probably find our efforts quite humorous.
    Never under any circumstances buy a new Battlefield game before it is six months old.
    We shall not forget.
  • SirBobdk
    4119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @LegendRob wrote
    I’m thinking that Battalion 1944 will take players away.
    Don't think so.
    I back this game up and got it on early access 10 months ago.
    It had 16K players on start, but it drop fast to around 1K and last time I chech it had less than a 100 players.
    Even after 2 major updates it didn't get any players back.
  • -Antares65z
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Never under any circumstances buy a new Battlefield game before it is six months old.
    We shall not forget.

I couldn't resist and bought BF5 when it was $29.99 at Target. Its still sitting in the wrapper too. Maybe today will be the day that I choose to waste time and install this sorry excuse for a BF game.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do the developers even check these boards ? I never see a response to any concerns on here . Truly sad that no one from EA / Dice has the balls to respond to anything . Bad business .
  • Syndicon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really start feeling awkward and regretting that i purchased this game in pre order as there is so many cheaters, inbalance and no dedicated servers....
  • Axlerod1
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Syndicon wrote: »
    I really start feeling awkward and regretting that i purchased this game in pre order as there is so many cheaters, inbalance and no dedicated servers....

and a lot of this could be stopped with actually live admins running servers.
    Welcome to the new improved player experience.
    lots of cheats and toxic chats and nothing being done about it. This is what EA wants all players to have.
    A miserable time and not buying their games anymore.

I for one am glad I did not waste good money for BF5. I do hope they get there head out of there rear ends but after BF1, it appears EA has learned nothing.
    What next? Wait for ANTHEM to fail coming Feb 2019!
  • StingX71
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do the developers even check these boards ? I never see a response to any concerns on here . Truly sad that no one from EA / Dice has the balls to respond to anything . Bad business .

Don't think so. Kind of a waste of time posting here. Reddit seems to be where they hang out if at all. Having said that, some of the info posted here gets sent up to developers via the moderators.
  • -Antares65z
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
    I don't know how many times, over how many years, we can tell you people to STOP PREORDERING GAMES.

WISE UP

Pre-ordering SWBF2 was the final straw for me. So glad I didn't pre-order BF5. Actually worked out where I got it for 50% off. Until they start producing true AAA games, I won't be pre-ordering regardless of the carrots they dangle.
  • Jaskaman
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At beginning of BFV, RSP was on their Radar and it was promised to show in the roadmap soon. Later everyone from DICE/EA is quiet about it. I hope DICE/EA will not kill remaining BFV clans/communities without releasing RSP in time.
  • Em4nueleMoretti
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    I and my clan are weating RSP so we be able to start clan war and tournament
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry to be the negative one here but you guys are beating a dead horse. Activision successfully transitioned their playerbase off rented/3rd party servers. They are still very successful in selling their game. EA is taking a page from their book. The vast majority of players in BF games don't care about rented servers. This is proven through the extensive and growing use of Quick Match and countless complaints over the years about 'Badmins'. The people interacting on these forums represent a very small pecentage of the overall playerbase.

What an idiotic statement. BFV doesn't even have private matches...
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    Sorry to be the negative one here but you guys are beating a dead horse. Activision successfully transitioned their playerbase off rented/3rd party servers. They are still very successful in selling their game. EA is taking a page from their book. The vast majority of players in BF games don't care about rented servers. This is proven through the extensive and growing use of Quick Match and countless complaints over the years about 'Badmins'. The people interacting on these forums represent a very small pecentage of the overall playerbase. [/
    Post edited by Hercules728 on
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played Insurgency Sandstorm when it was early access , not my cup of tea the animations and graphics are like playing a game 10 years ago, may be better now though , I think PUBG is probably my 2nd game of choice , i havnt tried escape from Tarvok or WW111 though, BFV in around 6 - 12 months if it hasn't completely sunk and been put to rest could be worth a re-look