So many hackers, now does DICE....

rnrmusic55
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
so with the price so low now, the hackers are all over this game. Will dice do anything about it - answer - NO , NO and NO. the priority is the making the money they lost from the failed launch. They Dont care about the community at all - lets see if this issue is addressed. - I doubt it. You can find hundreds of hacking site selling aimbot, Damage modifier , etc.... No Policing of servers. None..Pathetic Support..

Comments

• SoonAsPossibleTM
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are cheaters that have been cheating for 3 weeks Rage without being banned, the whole reddit is full of cheater videos. A cheater even claims that Battlefield V has no anticheat active at the moment, might be true.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just sick to my stomach with this game cause of the cheaters! I'm just so tired of nothing being done at all.
    3 days ago I jumped in a Dom server and what did I play against....a whole sqaud that was cheating. 62-5...54-8.....61-3.....46-4

I'm just done with this till they release rentable server's. I'm so sick of Dice forcing us to play with them!
  • Raging_Matrix_
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop playing these games there more to life.
  • Blakhawk11
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its gotten crazy lately. Its hard to find a server where you dont see people carrying MG42's running and jumping around and 1 or 2 shotting people. Like there weren't enough issues with this game. Dice/EA need to get on top of this quick. You don't believe me? Look at PUBG, It was a juggernaught -unstoppable - even with their laziness. (no-maps, no improvements in net code until recently, no anticheat) Then the cheaters took over, now fortnite has made them their b!tch! Please for the love of god, pull your head out of your @****, address the cheating, add more maps - everything else can wait. Literally EVERYTHING else can wait!!!! No more desperate oh we will change TTK to make new users feel better. FIX WHAT is broken!! Everything else will take care of itself. There is a great game underneath if you just get out of the way and fix a few things.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12077 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!