This Week in Battlefield V

BFV Preorder Weapons.

WeylandYutaniCo
28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Dice, BFV has been out awhile now. Release a method to obtain those preorder guns, they’ve been out since jeez, August 2018, it’s time to pay reparations. I love BF1 and want to enjoy it just a little more.

Comments

• SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 3
    Honestly, these guns have no place in BF1. They're post-WWI weapons, making them ridiculously unfitting.

I could see adding some proper WWI equivalents, like a Fedorov Avtomat Defensive (bipod, no water jacket), a more fitting version of the Mosin Carbine, and a BAR 1918 Low Weight. We already have the Annihilator Storm as the equivalent of the M1919 and obviously we have more than enough M1911 variants.

What I want to see is all of the weapon variants from single player that are missing from multiplayer added.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice, BFV has been out awhile now. Release a method to obtain those preorder guns, they’ve been out since jeez, August 2018, it’s time to pay reparations. I love BF1 and want to enjoy it just a little more.

I don’t think we should trust Wayland Yutani when it comes to weapons :#
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »

What I want to see is all of the weapon variants from single player that are missing from multiplayer added.

Weapons missing weapon skins, DICE plz. Burton LMR <3 and they better not throw 'Pimple'-skins all over my face :D