Post game infinite loading screen

Comments

• RedFarfisa
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes this is still happening to me to. 100% of Conquest games and occasionally on other modes too. The quick workaround is press the PS button, go to settings, network, deselect "connect to the internet" then reconnect. You still lose your place on your squad/server etc. But it's slightly quicker than restarting the game... Crazy that a bug this bad can remain unfixed for so long...
  • spazmansam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The infinite loading happens to me after every single match, I’m restarting my game every 15 minutes. It’s not something that happens once in a while, it happens every match
  • DerCyruS88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

i got a work-around for this annoying bug, worked for me and all my friends, regardless of the platform they play on!

this bug happens to happen, once you started a match from the main menu - regardless of the gamemode u chose. so, instead joining from the main menu, you should go click on play -> select multiplayer -> on the right side click advanced search -> this opens up the server browser, select whatever gamemode you want to play and join games this way.

im on pc, my pc is below minimum specs - so this isnt hardware related. but a buddy of mine got this game on xbox and he said, since hes joining matches this way, he almost never had this issue again. it still happens, he said, but maybe 1 time of 100 matches...

and my experiences are on pc pretty much the same
  • gutosm84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i do as you said above and still get the error, me and my friends, sometimes it goes smoothly, havent played much yet because of this error... it sucks, there's no real work around... Dice gotta fix this asap!
  • UncleBenZ162
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    instead joining from the main menu, you should go click on play -> select multiplayer -> on the right side click advanced search -> this opens up the server browser
    nope, not working - EDIT: ON PC! (just saw google throw me in the playstation section...)

im doing this most of the time and i have the same problem anyway. but today on one grand operation i was able to play 3 rounds in a row without restarting the game, but dont know why. maybe its really the gamemode that it works sometimes when you dont play conquest.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There isn't a workaround for this. The Game is broken. Wish these clowns would stop posting there is a workaround.
  • Ophelian1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same bug but i think i can reproduce it...

If you invite one friend to your group (i'm not sure if the number of invited friends has influence on the bug) from the main menu, with the "+" sign in your friend list, and join a game ( i usually play conquest, i don't know if the game mode changes anything) , you play through the game, win or lose (this doesn't affect the outcome of the bug AFAIK), and when you "fade out" of the game, go through the "reward" overview (the broken reward overview) and click "continue", you will end up on the loading screen of the previous map (the one you just played), and two "offset" loading emblems animated, one in the right place but there is a second one witch is lower and off to its left.

I'm not sure if anyone can reproduce this, being able to reproduce this bug in a consistent way would greatly help the debug process.
  • LLopesX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    December 25, 2018 And this annoying bug still happening... maybe is something wrong with the "continue" button?
  • UncleBenZ162
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    [ON PC:]
    When you dont press it and wait until the time is up it happens as well. Do you think people are going into the forums to write a post about it without trying that? It would just be too easy, if this worked.

@Ophelian1 I dont know if this double loading ring with background picture and the four tips only occur when playing with friends, but i just played without friends and it was the infinite loading screeen with only one loading ring and black background picture. It looks different but it should be the same problem, so playing with or without friends wont help not getting this error.

As BFV is only 50GB i will try to make some space on my SSD and download/install it there and try again. Just in case it has something to do with fragmented filed and something loading some milliseconds too long and getting overwritten by something else - i dont think so, but it would be something that can actually happen on all platforms.
    Deleting the game, defragmenting the HDD and downloading it again might help then. Or defragmenting the game filed, if supported.
  • s0efh1wyh1pf
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am youtuber. This is a company trash. This error is reported 2 months ago. Learn from Fortnite. : D Delegate to read post in forums. Pass this message to your bosses please. For the future of your work: D
  • MSprecher
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got Battlefield 5 for Christmas and I have been trying to complete Grand Operations. With this unlimited load screen, I can't get past the first node. As much as I think that COD Black Ops 4 is ****, I should have asked for that instead. :(
  • lord_vessex91
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have the same Problem on a PS Pro and it‘s a Game breaker. please fix this
  • ProAssassin2003
    2894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am youtuber. This is a company trash. This error is reported 2 months ago. Learn from Fortnite. : D Delegate to read post in forums. Pass this message to your bosses please. For the future of your work: D

2 Months? Try this bug has been around since BF1.

That's embarrassing.
  • ProAssassin2003

2 Months? Try this bug has been around since BF1.

That's embarrassing.
  • Killerdog1234
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump,this needs to get fixed asap,game is unplayable when you constantly have to close app and restart.
  • MackelMayhem
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Knowing that they know this is buggered up doesn't help my attitude much when I have to restart every time a battle restarts. They need to work weekends and holidays to get this fixed. Or I might need to move on to a different game.
  • kreepypriest
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of my friends have that double icons and they all have the digit version of the game..I went and bought the disc and don’t have that issue.
  • ProAssassin2003
    Knowing that they know this is buggered up doesn't help my attitude much when I have to restart every time a battle restarts. They need to work weekends and holidays to get this fixed. Or I might need to move on to a different game.

I actually move on to a different game. Everytime I get this issue I play something else.
  • Death_Is_Busy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even though fortnite is bad
    ATLEAST they dont have the same bug for years
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Press PS button then open the game again. Works for me most of the times.