I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    How does a non blatent cheater affect your gameplay or your experience ? I would like cheats free PC games but as long as a dude isn't one hit killing me from spawn to spawn or going 200 - 1 or something along thoses lines he has no impact on my enjoyment of the game. I'am not gonna notice him because I'am not going into games looking for cheaters. I accept the fact that there is cheaters, have been cheaters in every multi games I've played for the last 20 years and that's it. In 18 years of PC gaming, I think I had to leave a game because of a game breaking cheater in my game like 20, 30 times at best.
    So yes there is probably a guy getting some kind of advantages in some of the games you play but as long as he isn't braking the game he should be barely noticeable. Especially in a game like BF where you can have as many as 32 opponents on a large map where you could fight the same guy only a couple of times in the course of a match.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    Actually, the majority of them are blatant. Maybe subtle to the untrained eye or the average player just accepts he was bested. I haven't run into too many script kiddies, but lately, there's been more. The other day on Aerodome Grand Operations, I was defending on the German team. At the start of the round, I spawned on A and went prone next to some indestructible green crates. I hadn't fired a shot and there were no flares. Nobody had any legitimate reason to know where I was at, and around the corner 50-60 yds ahead of me, appears a guy with a Lewis gun and he hip-fire instagibs me with laser like accuracy. He didn't strafe out or peak. The split second he left cover, he fired right at me. Cheating. On Rotterdam Grand Operations, we were attacking the first objective. I was under the spiral staircase (normally E on Conquest) in the small room on our side. Again, nobody had a legitimate reason to know where I was. A guy literally jumped around the corner, and before his feet touched the ground, he instagibbed me with a M1897. He had well over 70 kills that match, and other people were suspicious from their own experiences with him. I reported him, and the following day, his name could not be found on origin or battlefield stat tracker.
  • FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AntiFox08 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    Actually, the majority of them are blatant. Maybe subtle to the untrained eye or the average player just accepts he was bested. I haven't run into too many script kiddies, but lately, there's been more. The other day on Aerodome Grand Operations, I was defending on the German team. At the start of the round, I spawned on A and went prone next to some indestructible green crates. I hadn't fired a shot and there were no flares. Nobody had any legitimate reason to know where I was at, and around the corner 50-60 yds ahead of me, appears a guy with a Lewis gun and he hip-fire instagibs me with laser like accuracy. He didn't strafe out or peak. The split second he left cover, he fired right at me. Cheating. On Rotterdam Grand Operations, we were attacking the first objective. I was under the spiral staircase (normally E on Conquest) in the small room on our side. Again, nobody had a legitimate reason to know where I was. A guy literally jumped around the corner, and before his feet touched the ground, he instagibbed me with a M1897. He had well over 70 kills that match, and other people were suspicious from their own experiences with him. I reported him, and the following day, his name could not be found on origin or battlefield stat tracker.

    I gotta agree, I do get that "how could you possibly know I'm here" followed shortly by the "how can you one shot me in the head when I've got the drop on you". It happens more than I'd like. I guess some players are just THAT gud. I do suck though.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

    You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

    I believe there's only one side wiling to have the conversation.

    The other side just says "nope, cheats bruh. They're everywhere." You cannot really have a discussion with people that have their minds made up.

    That being said, this recent infamous cheater should have been banned as soon as he started. I know its probably easier said than done but I can't seem to understand how you rage for a week and get away with it. If this guy wasn't going after streamers, who knows how long he would have went on before he was banned. He must have received hundreds, if not thousands of reports.


    They need to do better. They need to streamline the report feature and not burying it in a drop tab. They need to set up certain thresholds for stuff that should flag the system as likely impossible to do by a human player .
    [/qu
    BFEDGE wrote: »
    Played BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BF5. Maybe i'm lucky i dunno, but in 6 years of BF gaming i have come across a cheater twice. 1000 times a round with players with some amazing scores, simply cause they are great players. As for the 2 moments of having a cheater in a round i played......simple, leave the server and move on to a new one. Best anti cheat method ever ever. [/qu
    You're not lucky you're blind or consciously talking rubbish. We've seen a few on here that to me are the obvious cheats only here to try and play down the cheating issue. If you've played BF4 and now BF5 and you are saying you've only come across cheats twice then really you are really naive or again trying to play down the issue or your own reasons. And why should i have to bounce around servers because of cheats in games? Shouldn't it be the developers taking the issue seriously when they take our money? Then non cheating players could enjoy the experience as much as cheats do when they are playing with a huge advantage at the expense of non cheating players fun.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AntiFox08 wrote: »
    I played a game with Ravic, and either: a) Someone spoofed his name. b) He was cheating. c) It was like the MattiAce video where the guy following him was 3D spotting everyone. We were on Hamada and I was on G while Ravic was flying around. I was all by myself in an area where I couldn't be spotted and we had the surrounding flags. He was actively dogfighting, and a handful of times when I got in the AA gun on G, (didn't fire a shot) he would almost instantly snipe me with Minengeschoss rounds from a distance where the AA gun would have barely rendered for him (certainly out of the airburst's range).

    Now on the subject of anti-cheat, there were people cheating in the beta, as well as the early access launch. I read some forums (what little I could without being a subscriber) and people were getting 1 week suspensions during the early launch. Aim Junkies is probably the worst site and a waste of money it seems. I watched some videos of Aim Junkies, and their hacks are pretty much walls, aim snap, triggerbot, the works. Almost all AI and no human element. Idiots bought a subscription and tried to quick scope like CoD and were getting banned left and right. Then the forum mods were beyond useless, insulting them, telling them it's their fault they got banned. I mean sure, if someone runs the script and that alone isn't bannable, I guess it's undetected, but to get banned when you actually start using it, what's the point? Other sites have more human-like features that are basically just improved aim assists, and some don't allow all headshots and force bone switching to avoid being obvious.

    I was in this same match with you. I joined it way late though. There was someone on our team using a spotting cheat. It was spotting 100% of the enemy team. I looked for the person on our team with a high score, and low kill count. And pointed out in chat, that they are a possible suspect for the spotting cheat. That person did what all good cheaters do, and LOL'd me. But, for some reason the spotting cheat spotted happening after that.

    And this "ravic" character went something like 83-2 on the next map. Others were reporting seeing teleporting happening. But, I didn't observe that.

    There were a few times in that match where I would hop in the gun and hop out or fire a few shots and hop out. Then I'd watch Minengeschoss rounds hit that gun like a bullseye and he'd still be way outside of the airburst's range. So I was half right. He wasn't using a program, but he was taking advantage of the guy on his team with the hack. Like the guy from MattiAce's game, but he said he felt bad and just stuck to dogfighting.
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFEDGE wrote: »
    jaifro wrote: »
    I haven't seen a single hacker yet ..

    99% of time people call hacks; it's simply dying to someone better than them.

    For someone who have 24 hours into BF4 for xbox and 27 minutes into BF1 for pc you are in no position to tell there is no cheaters in the BF series...

    Try me...... played BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BF5. Have come across a cheater in a round in all of the mentioned BF series......twice. Maybe a hundred times i have been in a round were the top scores where kinda awesome, cause they were simply awesome players.

    And in those two rounds i did what is best to do, leave server, join a new one and move on. Best anti cheat method ever ever.

    First, not sure why you quoted me since you're not the owner of the original quote...
    Second, when we say "cheater", automatically people think of the obvious/blatant one and then comes comments like "I never seen one", "played BF X, BF Y, BF W, fornite, minecraft and pokemon go, and never encounter a single cheater".

    A lot of them flies under the radar and tries not to be obvious. I'm sure we all played against these type. But sometimes they make mistake and get spotted.

    Who remember the 3rd party AC for private servers's called BF4DB ? Beside the low levels that were constantly added to their ban list, I've seen a LOT of 140 lvls and when I check their profiles; nothing suspicious (stats were organized by colors), not a single highlighted red stats.

    Reason of the ban ? : Fairfight.

    In BFV, it's when you spectate the "awesome top score" that you realize he have walls/ESP and/or aimbot.

    And I can assure you that the days of BF4 where better than of today with BF1 and BFV.
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zePokar1 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    How does a non blatent cheater affect your gameplay or your experience ?

    How ?

    Imagine this: You're a legit player - always been fidel to the franchise - goes in a round of BFV in a rampart kill streak and get killed around a corner/ behind a wall by a non-blatant cheater that saw you coming.

    How'd ya feel ?
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zePokar1 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    How does a non blatent cheater affect your gameplay or your experience ?

    How ?

    Imagine this: You're a legit player - always been fidel to the franchise - goes in a round of BFV in a rampart kill streak and get killed around a corner/ behind a wall by a non-blatant cheater that saw you coming.

    How'd ya feel ?

    I hit respawn and move on.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    AntiFox08 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Out of 3 long days of gaming in BF5, I only manage to find 1 blatant cheater, he went like 205 and 9 and said to me "Its called a shotgun with slugs, ****". What is he claiming this is 870 in BC2? Lol.

    LOL. That is funny. However, blatant cheating is NOT the point of cheating. Yes, you only found one "blatant" cheater, but the majority of cheaters do not do so "blatantly"... That is the whole point.

    Actually, the majority of them are blatant. Maybe subtle to the untrained eye or the average player just accepts he was bested. I haven't run into too many script kiddies, but lately, there's been more. The other day on Aerodome Grand Operations, I was defending on the German team. At the start of the round, I spawned on A and went prone next to some indestructible green crates. I hadn't fired a shot and there were no flares. Nobody had any legitimate reason to know where I was at, and around the corner 50-60 yds ahead of me, appears a guy with a Lewis gun and he hip-fire instagibs me with laser like accuracy. He didn't strafe out or peak. The split second he left cover, he fired right at me. Cheating. On Rotterdam Grand Operations, we were attacking the first objective. I was under the spiral staircase (normally E on Conquest) in the small room on our side. Again, nobody had a legitimate reason to know where I was. A guy literally jumped around the corner, and before his feet touched the ground, he instagibbed me with a M1897. He had well over 70 kills that match, and other people were suspicious from their own experiences with him. I reported him, and the following day, his name could not be found on origin or battlefield stat tracker.

    I gotta agree, I do get that "how could you possibly know I'm here" followed shortly by the "how can you one shot me in the head when I've got the drop on you". It happens more than I'd like. I guess some players are just THAT gud. I do suck though.

    It's not that you suck, it's that the game has its problems. Suppression does nothing except 3D spot enemies (if you're a machinegunner), and other players can take multiple 8mm rounds to the face, then do a lazy adad strafe and kill with ease. Even with this ttk, people are bullet sponges to some weapons. Besides, I know when I'm being hacked against. The game I thought Ravic was cheating, someone was using a 3D spot hack to mark everyone. Wasn't Ravic cheating himself, but still. The guy that jumped the corner and killed me before his feet touched the ground, c'mon, that's obvious. Rounding a corner from a distance and hip-fire instagib with a Lewis gun? Also obvious.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    .....
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TenFPS wrote: »
    zyn1k3r wrote: »
    g0merpile wrote: »
    JUST SAYING bf5 The perfect aim. Wow no wonder bf5 will be dead in a few weeks copy and paste of the site
    https://perfectaim.io/forum/topic/16549
    Greetings guys, after using the BF5 Cheat for one or two days at this point, I thought it was time to release a review/testimonial like I did when I purchased the Battlefield 4 & Team Fortress 2 cheats.

    Usability / Functionality

    Aimbot 9/10
    I'm now updating the aimbot section of this review since it got re-added and I had a few days to try it. I have nothing but good things to mention with this aimbot. My favourite aimbot feature is drawing the FOV radius so you have an idea of where you're needing to aim at which this cheat has. If you want to play legit, PA has you covered. For an example, you can turn up high smoothing and bind the aimbot to a custom key (such as mouse 5 or a side mouse button) to activate/toggle only when you need, this helps with keeping legitimate stats with Fairfight to evade bans. On the flip side, I also tried out raging and have to say it's as overpowered as it gets. For an example, using right mouse and 0 smoothing and prediction, you can hit the most insane sniper shots ever and it makes sniping so much fun. I think the aimbot was definitely worth the wait and it's easy to configure.

    Wow...this is sick. Anyway interesting read.

    "Apart from the information you submit by yourself we also collect some information about your computer. We collect information such as your computer operating system and architecture, unique hardware ID and your public IP address."

    Have fun with that paying cheaters...

    The video from that thread was posted to youtube on December 8. that player's name is visible. His last round was December 27.

    Guy I’ve been following hasn’t played for a couple of days. I hope it’s because of a ban. I really miss the public ban lists from bf3 on PB...

    if you're talking about the mattiace video where he interviews the cheater, Yes the cheater was banned. I mentioned he was banned a few days ago.
  • zyn1k3r
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is out of control. Just quit a game with some little boy going 93:12 ragehacking. Worst: No one seems to care anymore.
  • Netranger9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wanna see ban waves so big I can surf on them.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are so many using esp and damage multiplier hack, you can tell the damage one more when they use planes, and they deny it.
  • x52pros
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody is cheating.
  • Sk1lld
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    x52pros wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

    Who are you and why does it show you never having played any of the Battlefield games?
    .
    Last night I was killed by a Stuka JU-88, 11 times in a row. No matter where I hid away from flags or what flag I spawned at, this guy dropped a bomb directly on my head. Inside a building or outside didn't matter. Today I'm playing and a sniper shot me through a wall, one shot kill to the body. Yeah, kinda unlikely.
    .
    I think I'm done with this title for a bit. I just don't feel there is a level playing field here. Not fun.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    x52pros wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

    Now this is actually trolling.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    x52pros wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

    Now this is actually trolling.

    More like trying. Not actually trolling.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.
This discussion has been closed.