Today I’m finally quitting this game

ISinlessViperI
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 6
After putting in over 120 hours maxing not only level and dlc level along with maxed out assault class and others it’s genuinely time to put the cross in the ground with this game.

4 games in a row of hackers while I was streaming too! The game plays completely different every time I jump on it. Some days it takes 2/3 bullets to kill, others it’s more like 6/7.

Tanks taking 3 c4 and 2 panzerfousts to kill is a joke when you get behind them. Staghounds taking out heavy tanks is also totally unrealistic (as a tank crewman myself irl stuff like that bugs me).

I throught bf1 was bad but how wrong can you actually go before you learn? That’s what I’m questioning. Stop listening to EA and develop games how you want them to be and reject all micro transactions.

Medic class is still the worst in the game and still not been fixed which tbh is stupidity at best to be left.

It’s like you want the game to die quickly ?

RIP BFV

Comments

• ProllyAFish
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So both of your viewers saw them hack? That sucks.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another special blueberry.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    tbf the responses on this post show why EA can put out any half finished bug ridden cheat infested pile of rubbish and still sell millions

That did it! I'm going back to Tetris!
  • ISinlessViperI
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Another kid who thinks he’s cool on forums....

Grow up
  • Xrider
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Snowflakes melt with just a little heat
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Another kid who thinks he’s cool on forums....

Grow up

If I wasn't special, you would've ignored me.
  • AwfulMcBad
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After putting in over 120 hours maxing not only level and dlc level along with maxed out assault class and others it’s genuinely time to put the cross in the ground with this game.
    Liar
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/ISinLessViperI/overview

• rifle77
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AwfulMcBad wrote: »
    Liar

That site isn't even remotely accurate, at least as far as time played.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 7
    Here I thought I was the only one that thought the game played different everytime I joined in. Why is that with the bullets to kill thing? Sometimes I'm on it and most the time it's like it's at the TTK 2.0 [removed]
    Theses by far are the worst server's that Dice have ever used. We need 3rd party back so bad..

[ do not swear - it's not permitted ]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • macknoob
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Liar

That website doesn't work
  • macknoob
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After putting in over 120 hours...RIP BFV

I'm with you.

Surprised you lasted that long. It's unfortunately clear they wanted to release the game as cheaply as possible, rather than make an awesome ww2.

At this point I'm begrudgingly tempted to say Activision did a better job in their version.

• RabbidWallaby
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Indeed the cheats on PC are completely out of control and gaming companies don't seem the least interested to do anything about it. The state of PC gaming right now is total trash.
  • bubaba3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i agree with ISinlessViperI this game is something else its not like the other bf series the most common reasons are dieng too quickly and the silly spotting you just run around around and die hahah you get upset this is a game man wtf

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bubaba3 wrote: »
    i agree with ISinlessViperI this game is something else its not like the other bf series the most common reasons are dieng too quickly and the silly spotting you just run around around and die hahah you get upset this is a game man wtf

This is like gibberish
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rifle77 wrote: »
    Liar

That site isn't even remotely accurate, at least as far as time played.

the time played on there only counts time spent alive in multiplayer, same as bf1 stats. so singleplayer dosen't count, when you die it stops counting until you get revived or respawn, ect.
  • Trokey66
    8062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another one? Hang on.....

• ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop listening to EA and develop games how you want them to be and reject all micro transactions.

LOL Stop listening to the publisher. Ignore the shareholders and the corporate interests. Like that's ever going to happen.

• ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

BTW What's your problem with blueberries? I enjoy them with my oatmeal in the mornings.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like jeep-stuff with my oatmeal.