How and Why?

aquadilus
17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How did this company screw up and amazing franchise? Why did this company have to try and reinvent the wheel?

I know DICE is owned by EA and for this reason BF games are going to be forever broken and rushed. If EA stepped away and let DICE make a game which fixed the bugs, gun balance, maps, before release then maybe their wouldn't be so much backlash and maybe their sales would be higher, but due to EA's push and demand a new BF game coming out every 2 years has become a broken piece of crap.

The bugs are just limitless, and the way you die from a stray pistol bullet is a joke, the classes are disgusting, why can support have lmg, mmg, and shotguns, when the medics get bb guns, what the hell? how is that a balanced system. why do medics get ripped off? cause that is how it was back in the day? IT'S A VIDEO GAME - doesn't need to be historically correct. Why can snipers shot you in the foot and kill you in one hit? And ...(sigh) i could go on but you get my meaning.

The maps are campers heaven, no need to cap flags when you can stand in one spot and snipe people trying to cap - PTFO doesn't work, people are one men armies, it is very rare you get a team working to cap a flag. If there was a punishment for not capping or defending a flag that would make it a better game. how i mean this is if you haven't tried to cap or defend a flag from being capped in the round, you lose your health for not being a team player.

Players don't care about winning or losing, they only care about K/D so why not award more points to players PTFOing. Say there is 4 people in a squad and they are working as a team, capping and defending, they get the normal amount of points, say there is a 3 man squad, you get the 1.5 x points, 2 man squads you get double the points, and one man squads - try and move them to a squad. if you gave people more points, they would use the reinforcements faster and not have to wait til the end of the round to use a rocket. Also maybe reduce the amount of points you get for reinforcements.

I know that DICE is working hard to fix the issues, but if they held on for 3 months and released the game in the new year, about now, then maybe there wouldn't be such a big backlash. Maybe they were worried about Fortnite, COD, and the other big games and that's why they released their game, but if you worry and rush you just end up hurting yourself.

Thanks

Comments

• DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only game where snipers can one shot you anywhere in the body is Killzone 3. It was crazy.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    The only game where snipers can one shot you anywhere in the body is Killzone 3. It was crazy.

Counter Strike AWP?
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thats what I was gonna say. that happens in counter strike source
  • Norfangl
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why can snipers shot you in the foot and kill you in one hit?. I dunno, maybe you were only on 10 health or something?

They're the weakest weapon in the game currently. And then you complain about camping? In case you haven't realised yet. Reducing the damage of a weapon to the point where it can't be used in head on fights only encourages camping. It's the exact reason why medics hide in corners and recons sit on the edge of the map.
  • XxCHAOS315xX
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why can snipers shot you in the foot and kill you in one hit?. I dunno, maybe you were only on 10 health or something?

They're the weakest weapon in the game currently. And then you complain about camping? In case you haven't realised yet. Reducing the damage of a weapon to the point where it can't be used in head on fights only encourages camping. It's the exact reason why medics hide in corners and recons sit on the edge of the map.

Weakest weapon? They're the only weapon in the game that can get one hit kills. So they're actually the strongest weapon in the game. Too much camping in the hills has made you delusional.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How does this guy know he was shot in the foot?
  • GerocK-
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The only valid point you have is that a lot of players don't care about winning as much as they do about their K/D, but it's been like that in every single game since multiplayer gaming exists. You can't blame DICE for that.
    The rest of your arguments are either false or highly exaggerated.
  • Nesodos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Weakest weapon? They're the only weapon in the game that can get one hit kills. So they're actually the strongest weapon in the game. Too much camping in the hills has made you delusional.
    Shotguns also have one hit potentional on close to mid range.
    Maybe get your facts straight before posting bs.

• trip1ex
    4979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Eh that's the mirage of BF. The idea of teamwork.

They'd have to do a lot more work than just award pts for stuff.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4

When he respawned he were limping like ****
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

When he respawned he were limping like ****

Haha right.
  • aquadilus

i was 100 health and walking down a stairs and saw him jumped out of the way but somehow i died. THATS HOW
  • aquadilus
    GerocK- wrote: »
    The only valid point you have is that a lot of players don't care about winning as much as they do about their K/D, but it's been like that in every single game since multiplayer gaming exists. You can't blame DICE for that.

how are they highly exaggerated,
  • smokintom214
    aquadilus wrote: »

i was 100 health and walking down a stairs and saw him jumped out of the way but somehow i died. THATS HOW

You were probably just instakilled. The TTD issues is much different than what players think it is, it's not with the guns, guns seem fine on nearly every occasion... The issue you may have experienced was actual lag, your attacker saw you before you ever saw him. The reason why I used lag, was because it's server lag a netcode and network issue.
  • Norfangl
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

They're not the strongest weapon in the game. You seem to have completely forgotten that they have an incredibly slow rate of fire, the slowest out of all the other weapons infact. And I'm delusional? About what? How does using a weapon and knowing why it's a crap weapon in this game make me delusional?
  • GerocK-
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

the bugs are just limitless
    the way you die from a stray pistol bullet is a joke
    the classes are disgusting
    why can support have lmg, mmg, and shotguns, when the medics get bb guns, what the hell?
    Why can snipers shot you in the foot and kill you in one hit?

All five are false.
  • aquadilus

why can support have lmg, mmg, and shotguns, when the medics get bb guns, what the hell?

All five are false.

explain how the are false.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

All five are false.

explain how the are false.

bug happen and there are quite a few but limitless, thats a funny one. Even FO76 doesn't have limitless bugs and thats a mess of a game.
    I have never not once died from a stray pistol bullet are you seriously sitting here saying you have? Joke.
    Classes are fine other than somer tweaks and balances but people are dumping on all the other classes because assaults guns are a bit to good atm.
    I main medic, they are far from BB guns. In fact my KD is better with these bb guns than with assault guns.
    Do I really need to go into this last one, its comical.
  • InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hyperbole. always the best method for people to take you seriously.