I'm tired and sick of it

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    69GTOJudge wrote: »
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    I am glad the PS4 has the Twitch and Youtube streaming services on it. I go there to get my BF "WW II" fix. Which, lasts a whole 5 minutes at most, before I hear the forced Female Tankers and Pilots. Makes me exit out so fast....It's quite sickening, the amount of forced Feminism in this Game. Yes, I am sooo sexist...../S Guess you'll be considered a Transphobe, when you're disgusted at the next James Bond, being a Transgender! Oh, you won't be disgusted? You also think "A Transgender James Bond would be cool"-Dominic West...? Really, there's no Agenda being pushed, REALLY! Maybe Trans Bond meets up with that Child Drag Queen that the MSM is praising, and says how wonderful he is, and should join MI-6!!

The ridiculous jump from women being in BFV to forced feminism to a rant against the trans community shows that your fear is quite palpable.
    You are a sad little man-child.

No it's not a ridiculous Jump. It's all intertwined/connected...but ok, bud.....Man, you must be cold, since you've been Fleeced......You're wack, if you think any of that is ok. Look how you went to Name calling, typical Leftist attitude

Of the 100 things wrong with BFV, the use of female characters ranks at 101.
    I have not noticed a single one while playing. If someone have a female charakter I can't see, but on the other hand I can't see enemies in BFV.
    I even had a character as a woman without noticing it.
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am glad the PS4 has the Twitch and Youtube streaming services on it. I go there to get my BF "WW II" fix. Which, lasts a whole 5 minutes at most, before I hear the forced Female Tankers and Pilots. Makes me exit out so fast....It's quite sickening, the amount of forced Feminism in this Game. Yes, I am sooo sexist...../S Guess you'll be considered a Transphobe, when you're disgusted at the next James Bond, being a Transgender! Oh, you won't be disgusted? You also think "A Transgender James Bond would be cool"-Dominic West...? Really, there's no Agenda being pushed, REALLY! Maybe Trans Bond meets up with that Child Drag Queen that the MSM is praising, and says how wonderful he is, and should join MI-6!!

The ridiculous jump from women being in BFV to forced feminism to a rant against the trans community shows that your fear is quite palpable.

No it's not a ridiculous Jump. It's all intertwined/connected...but ok, bud.....Man, you must be cold, since you've been Fleeced......You're wack, if you think any of that is ok. Look how you went to Name calling, typical Leftist attitude

Yeah, sorry, but being Forced to use Females in Tanks and Planes, is WRONG., and is what is stopping numerous people from even touching this Game. I guess them making damn sure, to more or less, omit Females from the Launch Trailer, compared to the previous ones, is just a coincidence too, right?

Hey, SirBob, you're full of it, or deaf, if you've "never noticed" the Female screaming......Maybe blind too, if you never saw one of those bald, Grey Alien looking Females revive you, or whatever else they try to make them look like.....Oh, maybe you're so 1337, you never get dropped!!!?
  • SirBobdk
    5338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @69GTOJudge wrote
    Hey, SirBob, you're full of it, or deaf, if you've "never noticed" the Female screaming......Maybe blind too
    I just don't notice or pay attention to it. It doesn't bother me.
    But off cause if it did, then I would pay attention every time.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Look. I know that you're really confused and that women in power terrify you, but that doesn't mean that women in a video game have anything at all to do with trans people or James Bond or whatever other ridiculous conspiracy/illogical thing you spew next. Maybe it's Obama's fault that women are in the game and that it pisses you off so much. Why not go with that one next? Or maybe Hillary's emails caused the devs at DICE to only put women in vehicles.
    I really feel sorry for all the women in your life.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is funny yet sad at the same time.....
  • c-s-t-r-i-n-i-x
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah, sorry, but being Forced to use Females in Tanks and Planes, is WRONG., and is what is stopping numerous people from even touching this Game. I guess them making damn sure, to more or less, omit Females from the Launch Trailer, compared to the previous ones, is just a coincidence too, right?

Hey, SirBob, you're full of it, or deaf, if you've "never noticed" the Female screaming......Maybe blind too, if you never saw one of those bald, Grey Alien looking Females revive you, or whatever else they try to make them look like.....Oh, maybe you're so 1337, you never get dropped!!!?

If playing as a female is so upsetting to you I would spend less time on a video game forum and more time reflecting on your life. How in 2019 is this an issue at all? Oh no the character model I am in a video game is a woman!! Not only cannot I not see myself so i'm never visually impacted but I also see no play difference but I'm still mad about it!

Seriously how do you live like that?

If playing as a female is so upsetting to you I would spend less time on a video game forum and more time reflecting on your life. How in 2019 is this an issue at all? Oh no the character model I am in a video game is a woman!! Not only cannot I not see myself so i'm never visually impacted but I also see no play difference but I'm still mad about it!

I gotta agree with this. Maybe focus on your gameplay and less on looks. I can’t think of a death where i was upset i got killed by a girl as oppossed to a careless mistake.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Look. I know that you're really confused and that women in power terrify you, but that doesn't mean that women in a video game have anything at all to do with trans people or James Bond or whatever other ridiculous conspiracy/illogical thing you spew next. Maybe it's Obama's fault that women are in the game and that it pisses you off so much. Why not go with that one next? Or maybe Hillary's emails caused the devs at DICE to only put women in vehicles.

HA HA HA!!!! gender studies degree... ACTIVATE!!!! Margaret Thatcher kicked butt, Sarah Sanders kicks butt, it has nothing to do with gender, Mr. Social-justice. It's about forcing an agenda that is ridiculous. We've played Perfect Dark, Tomb Raider, Metroid, tons of games with strong female women in power, and loved it. Halo has plenty of women in power, but it doesn't feel "forced" like the stance you choose to defend. So it's not about your "toxic masculinity" in games, it's about short-sighted, self-loathing people trying to push unwanted agendas on a population that doesn't appreciate being told how to think.

Cheers.
  • Indigology
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *Takes drink everytime I see a "Im done with this game" post*

How are you even sober enough to post? LOL
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

THANK YOU. Honestly? I only have a German woman sniper and Im a support main. Its a Fing game and people are not even mad about females or asians anymore.

Im a black guy and I felt disgusted by the community saying that black people shouldnt be in a WW1 game because its
    "Disrespecting the history of the WHITE men who fought" or they didn't "see alot of service"

Man I was mad for weeks about that, but I let it slide because now I get to customize a whole sqaud with black people on the british side. Nobody can stop me
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    You should change all your character genders to women and watch the game turn from an ego shooter into a vanity shooter. You'll have people opening doors and walls just to get you inside. I love this historically correct world war 2 fantasy game, i can finally play out my dreams of being a gender that never fought in ww2 xD

Nerd alert, time to come out of the basement buddy.
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

A true group of snowflakes, scared of woman in their games. Too bad, hiding behind your privilege makes you look weak and your mouth doesn't help you. Girls outnumber you in games (and from the sound of it) are better players than both of you. I wish you luck in your mysoginistic endeavors cause you're gonna need it.
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've absolutely nothing against female characters inthis game, however, they would look much nicer in black stockings and suspenders imo. Can we have these added please?
    TIA
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »

HA HA HA!!!! gender studies degree... ACTIVATE!!!! Margaret Thatcher kicked butt, Sarah Sanders kicks butt, it has nothing to do with gender, Mr. Social-justice. It's about forcing an agenda that is ridiculous. We've played Perfect Dark, Tomb Raider, Metroid, tons of games with strong female women in power, and loved it. Halo has plenty of women in power, but it doesn't feel "forced" like the stance you choose to defend. So it's not about your "toxic masculinity" in games, it's about short-sighted, self-loathing people trying to push unwanted agendas on a population that doesn't appreciate being told how to think.

Cheers.

What you're really saying is that woman have no place in your world. Hope you got some astroglide and a subscription playboy.

Lol to the "forced on us" line like you are powerless and weak and DICE is powerful and evil by taking advantage of your goodwill by making you do something you're not willing to do: act like a human being for once in your short, sad life.

Poor snowflake, the world doesn't change for you, it eats you.

And woman are much more powerful than you.
  • StupidNameHere
    Faylum wrote: »
    You should change all your character genders to women and watch the game turn from an ego shooter into a vanity shooter. You'll have people opening doors and walls just to get you inside. I love this historically correct world war 2 fantasy game, i can finally play out my dreams of being a gender that never fought in ww2 xD

Nerd alert, time to come out of the basement buddy.

What you really should do is go back to watching the history channel and playing with green army men all while holding your hands to your ears crying "the women can't hurt you anymore! The women can't hurt you anymore!"

• Woolf2001
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    perhaps let this stupid political correctness aside?? there are more significant problems than this bf5 poster with a woman fighting in ww2 on top. we all know it's all marketing and pc ****. so go on...

while surfing on the internet i found a list of most problems we encounter in bf atm. i think this is worth posting.

Matchmaking times with a party are super long.

Server list doesn't let players filter correctly (turning on some filters shows zero available servers)

Quitting a match before the next round begins (or during) can take longer to get to the menu than just shutting the game down and restarting.

Players cannot redeem or add assignments during a match.

Bigger picture: players can only have four assignments on at same time for some reason.

In between matches, players can't do anything with their assignments.

When in main menu, players must back and click through seemingly endless menus to navigate (inefficient UI design)

Tides of War challenges have issues tracking correctly.

Company Coin (the in-game currency) payouts don't work when players reach level 50 which happens very quickly.

Company Coin prices for cosmetics are very high and the low amount of options in the Armory to purchase are largely unimpressive.

Tank gunners appear alive when dead or are sometimes invulnerable to bullets.

Map screen sometimes doesn't show map from correct angle.

Map screen shows red error bar and doesn't let players spawn sometimes at the default point (a game breaker in Domination mode).

Downed player models can appear floating or in stationary positions when they don't exist.

Players can float on air in some map areas.

Building fortifications is a gamble as to whether the HUD displays the correct progress and to whether it builds according to your actions.

Sometimes vaulting just doesn't work.

On some bump terrain player character stands up when pressing prone command. Repeatedly.

Plane controls on PC are terrible.

End of round rewards screen doesn't make sense (the XP payouts all over the place seem meaningless)

Every round has some squad leaders not issuing orders and there's nothing you can do about it.

Support and medic players not offering or dropping supplies for nearby allies in need, even if using the command options.

Command rose for setting objectives bugs out frequently.

There are limited options available to spend squad points on.

In a lot of modes the only option with squad points is to save up the expensive 41500 points to summon a rocket, which results in everyone calling rockets at the same time near the end of the match in most cases.

Calling in squad reinforcements is occasionally broken, with a partially black screen obscuring binoculars and preventing players from calling in their strike or supplies.

Vehicle-based challenges (especially airplane ones) are too challenging due to limited availability of vehicles.

Combat roles don't seem useful or visible.

Autobalancing seems missing - there are matches with one team crushing another, or one team having far more players than the other.

If players disconnect and reconnect to same match on same server, their stats/progress resets to zero.

Netcode issues with shots registering. There are too frequently instances of players being shot despite running behind cover, or shooting someone close range for shots not to register at all.

Medic class is underpowered and SMGs are outclassed in every way except against snipers up close.

Practice range doesn't let players use any weapon mods or optics.

Game features no bots (option to play multiplayer with/against AI units) despite having a campaign and, in the future, is getting a co-op campaign. For comparison, the original Battlefield 1942 supported bots. This would let players learn maps, and get a chance to use vehicles and setup custom co-op matches, etc.

Deluxe Edition rewards (skins from air lifts) are extremely underwhelming and disappointing.

Weapons skins are limited and the same for each weapon.

Custom weapon skins aren't available for the longer-range scopes, only iron sights.

There are no options in any mode to expand squad size or have sort of commander role to organize or be tactical.

There's little tactical awareness or communication in normal games, even in the PC version where it should be easier to do so.

In armory screen, shipment items often don't display correctly, and sometimes, don't display at all.

There are too few maps.

Shooting a sniper who is aiming at you doesn't affect their aim at all. Not even a flinch after taking multiple bullets.

Sometimes trying to bleed out fast to respawn doesn't work.

When trying to spawn with certain weapons, game returns a "The class you selected is violating server rules" error.

There's no hardcore mode like in previous games.

Grand Operations mode doesn't seem to work as intended. Two of the three days don't really affect the last.

Sometimes invisible walls appear or something related happens preventing players from moving forward for a moment.

Climbing/mantling edges on rocky terrain is inconsistent and clunky.

Trees can randomly have a warped/stretched visual effect.

No rewards are given out for being MVP squad.

• 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes WOmen being portrayed in roles where they weren't=WOmen in Power....and the Transgender James Bond isn't a Conspiracy, did you not see my quote? Oh yeah, can't do that now, since my original post was removed. Wonder why? Didn't even bother to research the subject, before deciding to be ignorant, huh? Bet you would've said the all Female Ghost Busters is a Conspiracy, too. Yes, Hillary's emails caused it, that's what I think! How does that even enter your mind? Bet you think you're funny. You're such a good EA Apologist. Keep it up, and then maybe, just maybe, you may become a Moderator, and then you can Ban people like me, after they spew that truth, which angers you so immensely.
  • 69GTOJudge

I seriously don't understand how there's people, that can't figure out how this is an issue, but ok.......Why don't you ask yourself, why the previous, same Era, or similar BF Games, did not have Women? Oh, they just couldn't make them for whatever reason? Is that it? Do you know, that "they", want to remove a WWI Memorial(a large Cross) in Maryland? Just think about it, will ya? I don't appreciate them trying to alter History, while desecrating the memory of those who fought for you, to be able to have everything you have today. I don't appreciate them trying to play me, and others for a fool; "Most immersive Battlefield Yet", mmhmmm.....
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have not noticed a single one while playing. If someone have a female charakter I can't see, but on the other hand I can't see enemies in BFV.
    I even had a character as a woman without noticing it.

Try playing with the sound on.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I seriously don't understand how there's people, that can't figure out how this is an issue, but ok.......Why don't you ask yourself, why the previous, same Era, or similar BF Games, did not have Women? Oh, they just couldn't make them for whatever reason? Is that it? Do you know, that "they", want to remove a WWI Memorial(a large Cross) in Maryland? Just think about it, will ya? I don't appreciate them trying to alter History, while desecrating the memory of those who fought for you, to be able to have everything you have today. I don't appreciate them trying to play me, and others for a fool; "Most immersive Battlefield Yet", mmhmmm.....

So 'they' are wanting to remove a memorial in Maryland because of women in a video game?

I suspect it is because the memorial is seen as a 'religious' symbol on 'government' ground and NOT because it is a WW2 memorial as such.

Is that right, of course it isn't and Maryland residents should do all in their power to prevent it.

However, that has got absolutely nothing to do with the ability to chose a female avatar in a video game in 2019, whatever the theme.

This discussion has been closed.