This Week in Battlefield V

How can I check my emblem in-game?

iCameFromDaPound
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This applies to BF4 as well.. I just made a custom emblem and would like to see how it looks in-game. How would I do this?

Comments

• Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    by spawning in a tank on an empty server.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    In BF1, it's on the side of your gun, or on a vehicle you're driving - same with BF4. The reason it's hard to see on your gun is because they have an effect where your emblem is "engraved" into the metal/wood on your weapon.

Just hop on a motorcycle and go 3rd person and look on the side of it, it'll be there.
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Easiest way is to check in squad menu in game when on spawn screen.
  • iCameFromDaPound
    Alright thanks. But one more thing, just wondering if anyone is willing to let me kill them real quick, take a full screen snapshot of the kill screen (for my emblem) and give me the pic?
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Equip the auto loading 8 if you've got it; your emblem will be right on your face when you ads
  • iCameFromDaPound

I can't do this in BF1? Just tried.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I can't do this in BF1? Just tried.

But you can, just go to a map like amiens that has tanks, thats empty and spawn in it. then get out of the tank.
  • iCameFromDaPound
    It tells me I have to wait for X amount of players to start and I can't seem to spawn at all.
  • AkumaWolfie
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tried to find my emblem, but it's constantly just the icon of the country i play as. This applies to BF1, BF Hardline and BF4. It just doesn't appear on my xbox 1.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1779 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I tried to find my emblem, but it's constantly just the icon of the country i play as. This applies to BF1, BF Hardline and BF4. It just doesn't appear on my xbox 1.

This is a bug that I dont think is gonna be fixed.. One of those "leave it out" things I think.
  • disposalist
    8593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Surely the best place to get a nice big emblem screenshot is in the editor?

https://www.battlefield.com/companion

View Emblems
    Edit
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Emblem editor is once again broken. Edited emblems are saved as empty files on PS4. *sigh*