Lower Settings vs. Higher Settings

2»

Comments

• ZyGViking2121
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is what it is, and as mentioned it's always been this way on PC. While I agree with the OP, I still play with ultra as for me that offers the best experience, even if I may die to a player with lower settings- I do not feel its a major advantage. We are in 2019 and I like my game to look like a game from 2019.

Also if I didn't play in ultra, I'd feel that I'd have wasted money on a decent PC lol!

Thats the way i see it, i mean i get well over 100 fps on ultra on my system, but i just feel like i wasted money on my system if im not actually going to use it to its fullest.
  • TFBisquit
    1225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's actually a bummer to me that I see more with low settings, while my fps is roughly the same with all on high.
    Too much foliage, too much destraction from the environment are just a few of the differences between high and low.
    So do I do better? No. Did I see my enemy this time? Yes.
    And while this phenomena exists a while, it's noticably more with BF5.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game has too much visual clutter.
  • REPERCUSSIONS
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    While I don't agree on your rant, I do agree that the difference between low versus high abysmall is.
    Sure, look close enough and there are plenty of differences. But in general it looks almost the same to me.
    So use those low settings yourself, and be on an equal level.

why is his statement a rant and yours isn't? same cup of coffee just different ingredients. same thing you just think your issue is a bigger deal.plus your blind get glasses all the setting actually change if your rig can handle it.....
  • Kranden
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 7
    If you think low undergrowth and other graphic settings is the biggest issue right now, you should check out this video.

[nope]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12365 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Kranden
    By sharing that video, You're promoting the use of exploits and thus violating the EA Terms Of Service, So please think before you post next.