I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    There is no Fair Fight anti-cheat on consoles due to them having a locked bootloader which prevents cheat software being installed on them. At least on Xbox One X and PS4. They're the only generation of consoles to remain secure.

    thanks for your feedback, I wasn't sure if there was. It's a pity, because these players are getting away with modding their controllers and cheating ridiculously. Very frustrating to play against them. A friend recommended getting a PC rather and I am strongly contemplating it, purely for the case of avoiding cheats or atleast being able to report them.

    Well you're going to be disappointed if you do that!

    Try having a game on the south African ps4 servers at 8pm on any given night, and then come talk to me. There is nothing more frustrating than obvious cheats and nothing that can be done about them. Everyone has this misconception that you cant cheat on a console.

    Please look at the link to this site: https://cronusmax.com/

    Read all the perks at the bottom of that page.

    You can thank me later. And perhaps youtube some videos about it. On Pc you can at least report the player on Origin and get them banned if they caught cheating. On ps4 you can literally do nothing, sadly. I've already tried ! and those same cheats still running around having killing spree's. They barely even PTFO!
    So I disagree that I would be disappointed. Not to mention, a pc can run better graphics too. that's just the honest truth. And this is someone who usually prefers console.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    1. Youtube compression
    2. Nothing in that video is impossible since I pull off the same things just as often.
    3. YOUTUBE COMPRESSION JESUS.
    4. When will people understand seeing slight movment is a indication to fire if there is not green or blue blob.

    I'm starting to get annoyed at these reaches. I only respond to things like this in the thread.
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 7
    caught a cheater yesterday and sent the video in... what an awful process to report a cheater !
    need private servers badly to have admins to report to.

    would post the video but its name and shame - what luck for people...
    i linked it in our discord tho.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    1. Youtube compression
    2. Nothing in that video is impossible since I pull off the same things just as often.
    3. YOUTUBE COMPRESSION JESUS.
    4. When will people understand seeing slight movment is a indication to fire if there is not green or blue blob.

    I'm starting to get annoyed at these reaches. I only respond to things like this in the thread.

    Lol you absolutely demolish JackFrags, no disrespect to him. Which only means your hax are more potent than his. According to some here. I hope they don't go and check out your latest massacre, I don't think this thread could handle it.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

    You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

    I believe there's only one side wiling to have the conversation.

    The other side just says "nope, cheats bruh. They're everywhere." You cannot really have a discussion with people that have their minds made up.

    That being said, this recent infamous cheater should have been banned as soon as he started. I know its probably easier said than done but I can't seem to understand how you rage for a week and get away with it. If this guy wasn't going after streamers, who knows how long he would have went on before he was banned. He must have received hundreds, if not thousands of reports.


    They need to do better. They need to streamline the report feature and not burying it in a drop tab. They need to set up certain thresholds for stuff that should flag the system as likely impossible to do by a human player .
    [/qu
    x52pros wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    x52pros wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

    Who are you and why does it show you never having played any of the Battlefield games?
    .
    Last night I was killed by a Stuka JU-88, 11 times in a row. No matter where I hid away from flags or what flag I spawned at, this guy dropped a bomb directly on my head. Inside a building or outside didn't matter. Today I'm playing and a sniper shot me through a wall, one shot kill to the body. Yeah, kinda unlikely.
    .
    I think I'm done with this title for a bit. I just don't feel there is a level playing field here. Not fun.

    You can turn off the tracker.

    I use a 2 way process, one in my host file, second in game. Why would anyone want a tracker following your ever movement.

    Why would you go through trouble to turn off tracker in a game if you've nothing to hide? Funny how it's never crossed my mind to do this as a non cheating player. Have better things to do with my time.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ......
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    1. Youtube compression
    2. Nothing in that video is impossible since I pull off the same things just as often.
    3. YOUTUBE COMPRESSION JESUS.
    4. When will people understand seeing slight movment is a indication to fire if there is not green or blue blob.

    I'm starting to get annoyed at these reaches. I only respond to things like this in the thread.

    Lol you absolutely demolish JackFrags, no disrespect to him. Which only means your hax are more potent than his. According to some here. I hope they don't go and check out your latest massacre, I don't think this thread could handle it.

    I've been saying this. There are people out there better than jack that are not well known, people who don't stream, etc and that's no disrespect to jack. I'm sure if he had time to learn the game, he'd be better than he is but he plays to make content. He's not playing to Improve. Sometimes he'll mess around in a server to create content. He'll try vehicles which he's not a fan of for content
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ......

    People turn off the tracker for different reasons.my friend turns off her tracker because she doesn't want to be judged. So she turns it off.
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I don't see the motivation why he would cheat for 2KD or period seeing how the battlefield community doesn't really praise skill. It's quit the opposite. This thread shows it. If you do good, you're cheating.

    There's no reasonable threshold that the bf community can agree on to notice of someone o cheating or not. These people go on their personal experiences. If they can't do it then jack frags can't.

    That's not how it works. I can't do what rela does but it still can be done!
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

    You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

    I believe there's only one side wiling to have the conversation.

    The other side just says "nope, cheats bruh. They're everywhere." You cannot really have a discussion with people that have their minds made up.

    That being said, this recent infamous cheater should have been banned as soon as he started. I know its probably easier said than done but I can't seem to understand how you rage for a week and get away with it. If this guy wasn't going after streamers, who knows how long he would have went on before he was banned. He must have received hundreds, if not thousands of reports.


    They need to do better. They need to streamline the report feature and not burying it in a drop tab. They need to set up certain thresholds for stuff that should flag the system as likely impossible to do by a human player .
    [/qu
    Pelliy wrote: »
    ......

    People turn off the tracker for different reasons.my friend turns off her tracker because she doesn't want to be judged. So she turns it off.

    She doesn't want to be judged? She's a sensitive sould bless her. May need some support with building self esteem if she's that worried what people will think if they see her game stats. Unless she's 6 years old of course
  • RichardSinerface
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since you cant start another thread on cheating (mods deleted mine) I guess this is the only place to ask EA/DICE to please institute some form of anticheat.
    I guess one thread with 10 thousand replies is enough to get an official response right? Cuz the cheating is pretty absurd at times and while many hackers fly under the radar you could at least start with banning the obvious ones.

  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There were 2 cheaters in the server I was in earlier, both admitted cheating, 1 was using damage modifier hack, and said if he gets banned he'll just make another account, other was using the same fir planes, when called out, he said watch this, with his mg.34 got 30 kills in 5 seconds, he then said it wasn't his account so didn't care, we need ppl like westie, jackfrags etc who speak to the devs etc to find out wtf is going on, why so many cheaters in game, and what are they going to do about it.
  • StingX71
    759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is a hack site out there, and they have an ESP published. it might be unknown to you guys, but the hack has 1082 unique downloads, and that is the free ESP.

    What is the total sales, physical and digital, of BFV? Is it over 100,000?
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @BadBudgieSmuggla that's her reasoning. She's pretty good, better than most of the playerbase. But I guess it bothers her when people try to dismiss abilities simply based on stats. My position is who cares and I've told her that. But it is what it is.
  • INFARTELOUKO
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game have no anticheater...
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Perception is everything to most. Jackfrags wouldn't classify himself as the best. But a portion of his viewers would simply because they like his content. This is not exclusive to jackfrags either. A lot of people think this way about shroud, who I'd argue is a great player (after all he was a pro), but he's not the best in all games, either. Even shooting games. He's admitted so that he sucks in fortnite , according this his standard.

  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed an increase of aimbotters since around Christmas. Bad idea to drop the price of the game, that's when knuckleheads take advantage of it. Open your eyes, spectate and watch the idiots snap targets.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!