Games are so unbalanced

2Wires
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 7
Been trying few conquest matches and everywhere I joined gam was not even close to be balanced will upload pics later. But how they expect people to buy it when balancing is so off.

Comments

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is one of many issues.
  • KrolZiearstwa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 true
  • DigitalHype
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Much worse yesterday and today. The most unbalanced I've experienced in my 325hr since launch.

Likely related to the fewer numbers of people playing right now. It's causing the match making to "do its best" without extending queue times too far and resulting in wild skill imbalances. Also clans just stacking with server browser. The first chapter of ToW is done, and people are sick of the same 8 maps. So, less people playing until the 17th.
  • bigguyhawaii
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    It’s not the skill balance I hate it’s the player balance! I’ve seen it as bad as 20+ vs 2. Skill unbalance I can live with. Not every gets a participation trophy.
    Post edited by bigguyhawaii on
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not the skill balance I’m hate it’s the player balance! I’ve seen it as bad as 20+ vs 2. Skill unbalance I can live with. Not every gets a participation trophy.

Have to agree here. At the very least the server should make efforts to number balance teams either by prioritising in players that have booted into the game.

Skill balance should be a factor but not to the detriment of splitting up friends playing together either.
  • rifle77
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There just aren't that many people playing BF5. I've never seen a queue more than 1 person for a conquest server, in BF4 we'd have 10 man queue's. This means teams often end up and stay lopsided both in numbers and skill level. This game was a huge flop for them player count wise.
  • CaptainHardware
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Well most people match make now, so large queues should not happen, the game spawns new servers and puts the players in those. A queue is largely from people joining on friends. I've seen ones 7-8 players high, and each time when you got in game it was because 4-6 groups of people with clan tags on were in the server.

The player counts are no doubt low overall, but the low queues got little to do with that.
  • Jaskaman
    646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2Wires wrote: »
    Been trying few conquest matches and everywhere I joined gam was not even close to be balanced will upload pics later. But how they expect people to buy it when balancing is so off.

They tried to fix unbalanced games with this comeback mechanism (that does not make games fair and it's the wrong way to fix unbalanced matches).
  • 2Wires
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This situation takes whatever enjoyment is left, playing, from this title. I would lie if I say I really enjoy bf5. It is better than bf1. However I do still think 3 and 4 were a lot more fun. Don't take me wrong it's been a long way before BF4 got issues solved. With 5 I don't get this cravings for another game, and another.... And another... Game balance, kids whining, issues with defying enemies from background, lack of content, progression system, NO private servers...So on... so on, and balance problems not make this better. Not gonna **** about cheaters, as they always been in this franchise and don't think it will change. They not account as a players in my opinion... But this is another discussion. Not sure how long I'm gonna keep playing this one. Feels like DICE and EA don't care about veteran players... TTK for instance... I'm kinda sick of this attitude. BF franchise is dying in my opinion... I do really want to see BR mode but I do not have high expectations judging from what I can see now.