Weekly BF

[PS4][US][EU] United Gamers Alliance Recruiting Battlefield Players!

Comments

• gnarwolves112
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sapperwj wrote: »
    Battlefield-5-Concept-Art-2-Desktop-Background-1920x1080.jpg

The United Gamers Alliance is a semi-professional gaming organization with over 100 members from the EU and US. [UGA] is looking for active and dedicated candidates to join the Battlefield Division.

What we offer:

Friendly and relaxed community
    Newly designed website
    Discord server
    Around-the-clock activity
    Practice with players that can help you improve your gameplay
    Competitive opportunities

What we look for:
    US and EU players
    Players with mics
    18 years or older
    Drive to get better
    Casual or Competitive mindset

Want to join a clan with ZERO hassle?
    - Send a message to sapperwj on PSN for inquiries today!

“Other clans may imitate, but they can never replicate.”

My PSN is paraDoX_paranoid I have been looking for a clan for a second and was wandering what I would have to do to possibly join up??
  • sapperwj
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @gnarwolves112 I sent you a PM! Thanks for getting with us!
  • sapperwj
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still recruiting strong for both NA and EU players!
  • sapperwj
    Bump still recruiting, getting daily inquiries
  • TheReckoner76
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to join a group. Experienced BF player. East coast based, PS4 platform.
  • sapperwj
    Messaged ya @TheReckoner76. Still recruiting for casual playstyles and t24/t32 CQ competitive in the future!
  • sapperwj
    If you may be getting BF5 for Christmas and need a clan to learn the ropes, message me today!
  • sapperwj
    Still recruiting!
  • Grbaljac
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for a platoon
    Still recruiting strong for both NA and EU players!

I will apply as soon as i get back from work.
    Tired off playing with randoms all the time tbh.
  • sapperwj
    Welcome to the clan @Grbaljac

Still recruiting!
  • PLlSKlN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to the clan @Grbaljac

Still recruiting!

Sign me up psn: PLlSKlN-

• sapperwj
    @PLlSKlN I will send you a message today! Thanks for your inquiry!
  • sapperwj
    Looking for an active clan with no squeakers around? BF5 parties around the clock? Join today!
  • sapperwj
    How old are you?
    Are you in NA or EU?
    What's your Kill/Death Ratio?
    Do you have a working headset/microphone?

If you are 18+, live in either North America or Europe, have a minimum Kill/Death Ratio of 1.0, and you have a working headset or microphone, apply! We are currently at 50 BF5 members in our multi-gaming clan. We are projected to get to 100 ACTIVE BF5 members before the end of February!
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello everyone! We are still recruiting and we welcome new members everyday. Send a message to myself or Sapperwj and we'll get you in our discord!
  • sapperwj
    Still recruiting US and EU players
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lock, stock, and smoking barrel. For more movie titles, give UGA a try.
  • sapperwj
    If you're interested in joining a growing platoon with, now, 60 active members in the BF5 Division, message me!
  • RogueRizla
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New Year, New Clan. Join UGA today.
  • sapperwj
    Bomber? Tanker? Sniper? Whatever your specialty is, UGA could be the home for you!