I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is a hack site out there, and they have an ESP published. it might be unknown to you guys, but the hack has 1082 unique downloads, and that is the free ESP.

What is the total sales, physical and digital, of BFV? Is it over 100,000?

Why don't you try the free cheat software and tell us how long your account lasts.
  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Welp I just came out of a game where a guy was botting people as they spawned.

Hidden the username and the video of a snippet of the following round is currently uploading has finished uploading and has processed.

Yup, prime example of snapping target. Pisses us off yet too funny to watch.
  • Pelliy
    2204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Hidden the username and the video of a snippet of the following round is currently uploading has finished uploading and has processed.

Is it the same dude that was banned this week? The same dude harassing streamers? he came back with a different username that was somewhat similar.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12599 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I dont think so.

He didnt seem to care much.
  • OskooI_007
    642 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What worries me is on the cheat forums offering free to download ESP wallhacks, I haven't seen many cheaters complain about being banned.

You'd think DICE would at least create detectable signatures for public cheats, but it doesn't appear to be happening.
  • Pelliy
    2204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    What worries me is on the cheat forums offering free to download ESP wallhacks, I haven't seen many cheaters complain about being banned.

You'd think DICE would at least create detectable signatures for public cheats, but it doesn't appear to be happening.

Watch the next update. The free ones will drop like flies.
  • Pelliy
    I got a hackusation the other day for going 45-6. The next person in kills had 29 kills who also was in my squad. I got hackusated for having 16 more kills than the next person. It doesn't take much to hackusate. :D

I had an 83-7 tonight. Next person had 41 kills and no hackusations tonight.

• LOLGotYerTags
    12599 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread cleaned up.
  • absoluteone87
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Just saw blatant cheater. He was in chat saying antihack is disabled.

His name was [removed] then it changed to [removed] at end of match scorecard.

I was glad he was on my team though.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Jaskaman
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, we need RSP so at least we can clean them from community servers. I have seen quite a lot of cheaters in this game, more than in BF1.
  • Pelliy
    Jaskaman wrote: »

Yeah, we need RSP so at least we can clean them from community servers. I have seen quite a lot of cheaters in this game, more than in BF1.

makes me wonder why that isn't included. Is it because BF5 is not selling well? Something makes me thing if the game was selling hotcakes, they would have an RSP program but since it isn't, I think they elected to scrap it instead of improving it.
  • CSO7777
    1071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people has better stats than JackFrags (not me), and people complaining about him cheating just shows how disillusionized a lot of these "hackusators" are.

There are cheating in the game (has met 2 obvious ones myself, in 160+ hours in europe), but these threads just shows that Dice can never satisfy people no matter what.

And some regions are probably worse than others, but it seems like some people looks for cheats everywhere and then finds them everywhere. We all see chat-hackusations in almost any game (I know its often people raging but anyway).

EA allows this discussion to continue (they let people vent), but it will not help in any way, because most of the posts are not based on any kind of facts.

And thinking that EA is not doing anything to counter cheating is naive. Its actually very complicated to do in real life, hardware-bans, ip-bans etc can give EA/Dice a lot of problems.

But as long as one cheater is playing the game, they must improve their anti-cheat. I think they know that already.
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @absoluteone87 - I was there as well when the guy was cheating. I just spectated him for about 10 minutes and relaxed. I just thought to myself, "Whelp! I'll let him entertain me. I have nothing else to do..." So I grabbed a cup of coffee and some cheese cake while I watched.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    Get banned on PC... there's a lot of folks that are going to be laughing at that statement.

A mate of mine has already reported someone for hacking on Origin as he went 106 - 5 and they no longer to be seen on his servers. That's pc. (My point is valid and stands, as ps4 Console is impossible to report cheats to SONY.) however, When checking the cheaters stats, then he was last seen playing 3 days prior to being reported. So you might be the clown with the jokes. But that makes you funny, not effective. Your trolling is really lame. I suggest doing it on another forum.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.
  • Pelliy
    edited January 8

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

Good player, very methodical.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    Pelliy wrote: »

ESP 10/10

GG no re

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2011 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just a particularly juice piece of evidence that FairFight is active:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/175562/i-was-wrongfully-banned-for-cheating-that-i-never-did#latest

Without considering whether the account in question was hacked or not, it seems to have taken three days to issue the ban, based on games in a single day worth less than a thousand kills. The cheater was using a cheat that resulted in over hundred percent accuracy figures for bolt actions, so perhaps there is hope for this flavor to be detected eventually. Though the guy was clearly raging, so it could have been any number of signals that were picked up.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    edited January 8
    Pelliy wrote: »

ESP 10/10

GG no re

In all do respects, please view brokenmachines gameplay and watch him use smg's with anti-recoil obviously taking place in situations where you and I would have to tap fire.
    Post edited by Maverick_88Tommy on
This discussion has been closed.