How and Why?

2»

Comments

• aquadilus
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    aquadilus wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    The only valid point you have is that a lot of players don't care about winning as much as they do about their K/D, but it's been like that in every single game since multiplayer gaming exists. You can't blame DICE for that.
    The rest of your arguments are either false or highly exaggerated.

how are they highly exaggerated,

the bugs are just limitless
    the way you die from a stray pistol bullet is a joke
    the classes are disgusting
    why can support have lmg, mmg, and shotguns, when the medics get bb guns, what the hell?
    Why can snipers shot you in the foot and kill you in one hit?

All five are false.

explain how the are false.

bug happen and there are quite a few but limitless, thats a funny one. Even FO76 doesn't have limitless bugs and thats a mess of a game.
    I have never not once died from a stray pistol bullet are you seriously sitting here saying you have? Joke.
    Classes are fine other than somer tweaks and balances but people are dumping on all the other classes because assaults guns are a bit to good atm.
    I main medic, they are far from BB guns. In fact my KD is better with these bb guns than with assault guns.
    Do I really need to go into this last one, its comical.

i have died from a stray - so shut up
    the classes are ***, assault get 2 different gun class, support get 3, recon get 2 and medic get 1 - that seems fair
    and again another player only caring about their KD - no surprise
    the sniper did kill me in one hit - but as someone else mentioned it was probably lag or netcode or something else

[edited to remove profanity]
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only valid point you have is that a lot of players don't care about winning as much as they do about their K/D, but it's been like that in every single game since multiplayer gaming exists. You can't blame DICE for that.

why can support have lmg, mmg, and shotguns, when the medics get bb guns, what the hell?

All five are false.

bug happen and there are quite a few but limitless, thats a funny one. Even FO76 doesn't have limitless bugs and thats a mess of a game.
    I have never not once died from a stray pistol bullet are you seriously sitting here saying you have? Joke.
    Classes are fine other than somer tweaks and balances but people are dumping on all the other classes because assaults guns are a bit to good atm.
    I main medic, they are far from BB guns. In fact my KD is better with these bb guns than with assault guns.

the classes are ****, assault get 2 different gun class, support get 3, recon get 2 and medic get 1 - that seems fair
    the sniper did kill me in one hit - but as someone else mentioned it was probably lag or netcode or something else

Let make break this down for you since your 12 year old mind cant comprehend how things work and you only care about your deluded opinion.

If you died from a stray PISTOL bullet, thats on you and your bad playstyle

Classes are far from **** saying one class has more TYPES of guns means nothing, do I think medic needs another set of guns yes but thats not what it was about Learn to read.

I don't only care about KD but since your reading comprehension is so bad I will explain it to you. When talking about GUNS shooting BBs why would I not bring up KD? Maybe I could also say that my SPM and playtime is the most as a medic but since we are talking about GUNS why would I not bring up a point that is in direct correlation to GUNS being used?

If a sniper hit you with 1 hit it was a HS saying otherwise makes you look worse than the rest of your post. Go back to school.
  • ragnarok013
    3618 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

All five are false.

the classes are ***, assault get 2 different gun class, support get 3, recon get 2 and medic get 1 - that seems fair

[edited to remove profanity]

@aquadilus just a friendly reminder to keep profanity off of the forums and to remain civil.

• aquadilus

All five are false.

the classes are ****, assault get 2 different gun class, support get 3, recon get 2 and medic get 1 - that seems fair

Let make break this down for you since your 12 year old mind cant comprehend how things work and you only care about your deluded opinion.

If you died from a stray PISTOL bullet, thats on you and your bad playstyle

Classes are far from **** saying one class has more TYPES of guns means nothing, do I think medic needs another set of guns yes but thats not what it was about Learn to read.

I don't only care about KD but since your reading comprehension is so bad I will explain it to you. When talking about GUNS shooting BBs why would I not bring up KD? Maybe I could also say that my SPM and playtime is the most as a medic but since we are talking about GUNS why would I not bring up a point that is in direct correlation to GUNS being used?

If a sniper hit you with 1 hit it was a HS saying otherwise makes you look worse than the rest of your post. Go back to school.

you are so typical

"oh you must be 12 years old, and you are delusional" mate this is my opinion, and you don't like it, that's obvious.
    I don't have a bad play style, or maybe it's not like yours and that's why you think it is bad.
    I know how to read and write. My reading comprehension is better than you can fathom.
    you play as a medic most time, so you are on the front lines, attacking and crouching and healing, your play style. NOT MINE.
    OBVIOUSLY you didn't read my last line of my quote - i'll post it again - the sniper did kill me in one hit - but as someone else mentioned it was probably lag or netcode or something else[/quote]
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is fun MrW5mUX.gif
  • GerocK-
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

All five are false.

I'm questioning the idea of replying to you, because either you're either trolling or you're being serious, which means you are ranting about a game you clearly don't know anything about. But I can't resist anyway, so here goes:

- I rarely encounter bugs, the ones that I do encounter aren't even gamebreaking whatsoever
    - You can't die from a stray pistol bullet.
    - The classes aren't disgusting, they all have their specialized role like they always had in Battlefield
    - Medic guns are strong and viable against the weapons of other classes
    - Snipers can only kill you with one hit if they shoot you in the head. If you died from a sniper even though he didn't shoot you in the head, you weren't on 100% health
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

All five are false.

I'm questioning the idea of replying to you, because either you're either trolling or you're being serious, which means you are ranting about a game you clearly don't know anything about. But I can't resist anyway, so here goes:

- I rarely encounter bugs, the ones that I do encounter aren't even gamebreaking whatsoever
    - The classes aren't disgusting, they all have their specialized role like they always had in Battlefield
    - Snipers can only kill you with one hit if they shoot you in the head. If you died from a sniper even though he didn't shoot you in the head, you weren't on 100% health

What?
  • aquadilus

All five are false.

every single bf game has had bugs, i never said the were game breaking, i said they were limitless.
    someone has said due to the ttk/ttd, netcode, lag, internet, that i might of been hit several times by the pistol but it was all accumulated into one hit, again due to lag or internet or something else.
    ok, the classes aren't disgusting, but some classes outplay over classes easily on most maps, how is that fair?
    medic guns and most guns are viable against each other, but due to damage stats it feels like smgs don't do enough justice.
    AGAIN - you didn't read my last quote on your last post - so ill post it again - the sniper did kill me in one hit - but as someone else mentioned it was probably lag or netcode or something else[/quote]