This Week in Battlefield V - January 7 - New Year Edition

Comments

• johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We appreciate the new content, but as stated already, patch notes would be highly preferred, and personally, I would like to hear what EA / Dice are doing about aimbots, ESP, and other cheating methods in multiplayer. There are literally tons of websites online offering unfair tools to cheat in this game, which is exceptionally frustrating. Thank you.

I concur , and would like to add i dont care about your unfinished game , bugs ect , but I do care about the thousands of cheaters having a free run and EA / Dice not even addressing the issue in any form , if you think by not saying anything people will stop complaining or the cheats will disappear you are wrong on both accounts and peoples wallets will tell you that as no new prospected player will buy the game when the community keeps talking about rampant cheating
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the update Dan. looking forward to all the additions and the patches. Hope you guys are well rested from the holidays!
  • PiMaC
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fixes before content, PLEASE. Have some logic here. Its not even enjoyable anymore to play on whats already there...imagine if you get more stuff out, if its as glitched...man nope I dont even want to imagine
  • doctorrocktor
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we have the patch notes please,and how many maps are we getting in the battle for greece i hope it's not just one.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On Hamada same game I shot down a plane with flak gun round and then later shot down a plane with a panzer, never will do either again probably lol
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cdubs2141 wrote: »
    Where are the Americans, Russians (Mosin Nagant)!!!, Japanese,French,and Italians?

Didn't you know black people and women made up the war lol
  • skins4ever21
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    Ignore all this guys here just repair bug with company goins and give me like 100k cc couase i got 220h+ and still not getting coins on 50 lvl thx :E

In same boat as you
  • JollyJester
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Honestly, I tune in for a game and then leave. 8 map is pitiful for an AAA game. It's just so bloody boring half the time in these matches. Got some fun out of the game, but this game is so unfinished it is laughable it was even released.

You nailed it! There are 2-3 decent maps and the rest are just god awful. I think my gaming days with Dice and the Battlefield series are coming to an end. It is just sad that there isn't a good FPS coming out to challenge these companies to make a great game.
  • Googlebright
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I certainly hope they sort out the assignment tracking issues before Chapter 2 launches. I did manage to collect all the rewards from Chapter 1 but several of them took multiple tries before they finally registered and I know of many people who missed out on items.
  • Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Watch them take all week to write patch notes just so they can release the patch the same time as Boins are released. **** EA scam. Fix Company Coin before real money currency comes.
  • Woolf2001
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nobody needs a new grand operation. played it once to see whats what. second time because of tide of war weekly challenge. never again... boring, unnecessary... etc
    the maps which are provided by the core game, are at least mediocre. 2-3 ranges from good to ok, the rest is trash, sry. and now we should wait until march to see one new map? oh wow... every bf & sw release the same. only consistent in bullshitting the ppl who spend their money from the beginning
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    No one cares about all that reddit, highlights ****. Give as info about patch please.

This^
  • SsSisyphus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I care nithing but coins.
  • hippie4life
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ''Early January update'' my ****.
  • Sargath
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    @Smes0n They started the war together with H_itler, then, S_talin was **** up by H_itler, so I don't give f... about them
  • Buffon
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

#RegionLockChina  

When will DICE lock The Chinese region?
    If DICE leaves their cheating behavior it will follow the same path as PUBG.

Their cheat usage is 94%.
    However, DICE is very tolerant of them.

If the Chinese are faithful to the rules, we do not need to do this.

In the worst case, there is the possibility that you have to sign here.
    https://www.change.org/
  • Dolchen
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cdubs2141 wrote: »
    Where are the Americans, Russians (Mosin Nagant)!!!, Japanese,French,and Italians?

There is a clue in this post, "Battle of Greece" or also know as Operation Marita, that was the invasion of Allied Greece by Fascist Italy and **** Germany in April 1941. There has also been talk of the Battle of Crete that happend in May of 1941. So given that we have had Battle of Narvik, Hamada, Rotterdam etc it seems that the time line in moves in some sort of "sync" with events of 1941 for now. If this is the case we should have an eastern front open up in may or june (Operation Barbarossa June 22 1941).

And Italians may show up in Battle of Greece. But since we didn´t get french troops in the western front, they might skip them.

So Im looking forward to the Pacific Theater of war this fall. Wake Island must come back!

• MADMAC50K
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    New content? Who cares! Just fix the many, many bugs in this game! CC, TTD, Vaulting, Cheats, Visibility, Bad Spawns, Assignment Tracking, yada yada. All things that should work right out of the gate. Months after the release and they are STILL broken!? I don't want new content until the game actually works properly....
  • Popa2caps
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any chance for more details about the BR mode, Will the mode be limited by the simi WW2 theme from BFV?