I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• alienstout
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The thing that makes the hacking arguement harder to prove is all the butt hurt that comes from some gamers. Sometimes people are just better. Sometimes what you see on your screen is not what is on their screen because of a server normalizing the game for 64 other people with different configs, pings, weather patterns, tides, etc.

There are blatant hacks out there, that is what needs to be dealt with. Not the "they must have wall hacks because I swear my guy was totally silent while I was running full speed on rubble behind that broken wall and they could not hear me."
  • l4chy
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    Sometimes what you see on your screen is not what is on their screen because of a server normalizing the game for 64 other people with different configs, pings, weather patterns, tides, etc.

Lol! Ok.

• johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want to see proof , just spectate suspected cheaters in game , today my friends all quit the match and spectated 4 cheaters on the server we were playing , funny stuff , damage modifier is the cheat of choice at the moment they must have a sale on that 1 lol, my whole clan today stepped away from BFV as past 2 weeks have been crazy for cheating , we will revisit after EA either address the situation or we can rent private servers
  • alienstout
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    l4chy wrote: »
    Sometimes what you see on your screen is not what is on their screen because of a server normalizing the game for 64 other people with different configs, pings, weather patterns, tides, etc.

Lol! Ok.

Dude, how long have you been playing online games? It's pretty common for you to be behind a wall lets say, but your foot is sticking through the wall on the other side to other players. You die by foot shot. There are many examples of what you see is not what you get.

Once again, blatant cheaters do exist, I just don't think the mild cheaters are as prevalent as you guys think. If they are, they suck at cheating cause I'm pasting them.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The thing that makes the hacking arguement harder to prove is all the butt hurt that comes from some gamers. Sometimes people are just better. Sometimes what you see on your screen is not what is on their screen because of a server normalizing the game for 64 other people with different configs, pings, weather patterns, tides, etc.

There are blatant hacks out there, that is what needs to be dealt with. Not the "they must have wall hacks because I swear my guy was totally silent while I was running full speed on rubble behind that broken wall and they could not hear me."[/quote]

In fairness i've never read anything like you've quoted. I have read people saying they are inside a barn or house and someone comes in and heads straight for them where they couldn't possibly be seen. I've experienced it myself and it has been suspicious. There will be times when someone has seen a player go into a building and followed them in so it doesn't always mean it's wallhacking. But there is an awful lot of it going on. Just look at some of the videos online and without that a lot of us (that aren't in denial) already know the game is getting worse for all kinds of cheating. I haven't played for a couple of weeks. Am done with it. Only following this thread out of curiosity. I won't buy Battlefield again. Like Fifa(due to all lag cheats) i've moved on from Battlefield and pretty much all EA games. What they do in anti cheat (or lack of) just doesn't get my money. I'd rather not play games than play what they offer for an experience
  • alienstout
    I think we all agree that they need better than Fairfight. Get something that works and publicize the bans so we know something is being done.
  • l4chy
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude, how long have you been playing online games?

A long, long time, lol, like before 95% of people even had the internet.... so yes I'm well aware of wall clipping.

yep blatant cheats do exist, so do many less blatant cheats....they're the ones I really dislike. They're the pretenders.
    , weather patterns, tides, etc.
    this is LOL! OK?

• alienstout
    You were supposed to lol at those parts. Unfortunately, unless you're a famous streamer, you're not going to get replies or action from devs on this.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    [Video removed] enough said
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • OskooI_007
    492 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Looks like another cheater using a controller instead of a mouse to aimbot. Interesting.
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Looks like another cheater using a controller instead of a mouse to aimbot. Interesting.

yeah - same to the ones i recorded. bad movement, planar aiming unless the aimbot strikes.
    conspiracy theory: its console players who deliberately destroy pc-players fun.
  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also wanted to add that it's not just people using aimbots, they're taking advantage of the aimbots with built in 3d radar to know where everyone is.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12090 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @johnojohnson

If you're going to share video of a cheater, At least go to the trouble of applying a blur mask anywhere the name is visible so it's not readable and thus not in violation of the rules.

Cant name and shame if you cant read the name ;) ;) ;)
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

Good player, very methodical.

I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

This is game sense. Game iq.

It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.
  • JamieCurnock
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Not sure if it's been posted yet, apologies if it has. Just came accross this guy on you tube who is spectating a cheater.

What are dice doing, it's so blatant!

[I linked a video and as a consequence I named and shamed]
  • Blutfleisch
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FF is broken,and as it seems,only EA/Dice keep using that pile of crap. Solution: BattlEye. Why? HARDWARE id ban, plus, can detect background fancy scripts. BFV at the moment looks like has more cheaters, than BF4/BF1 combined.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12090 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @JamieCurnock

That is name and shame and not allowed.
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FF is broken,and as it seems,only EA/Dice keep using that pile of crap. Solution: BattlEye. Why? HARDWARE id ban, plus, can detect background fancy scripts. BFV at the moment looks like has more cheaters, than BF4/BF1 combined.

I disagree. Bf4 had way more cheaters my opinion. Even on servers with supposed admins and supposed third party server anti cheat.
  • JamieCurnock
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @JamieCurnock

Ah sorry. Didn't think about the name being in the video. Point noted.

Disgusting cheating tho hey.

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @JamieCurnock

Is name and praise allowed?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!