ke7 to op

idk1233211
632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
can't beat someone using ke7 in a 1v1 situation, even with using the medic thompson with 900 fire rate.

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can't beat someone using ke7 in a 1v1 situation, even with using the medic thompson with 900 fire rate.

Well if you were within hipefire range, I don't see why you would lose.
  • CdTriX
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    thompson kicks pretty hard compared to the ke7
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8

idk. like 1 metre away from him and i had the oppotunity to fire first.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Doesn't mean you didn't miss. It happens to us all.
  • idk1233211
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

i didn't miss.
  • CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop exaggerating
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This again?
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

i didn't miss.

Sure you didn't....
  • MrClev3r
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    too*

Also there are a myriad of other factors that can affect the outcome of that battle, if the fight took place at 15+ meters, I'm not surprised. Don't get me wrong, I think the KE7 could use a nerf in terms of recoil patterns, but overall I think it's in an okay place. But I also don't have access to the statistical analysis of the game logs like DICE does.
  • idk1233211

i didn't miss.

Sure you didn't....

nope. i never miss.
  • idk1233211
    This again?

other people agree with me? that would explain why
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And this if why we can't have nice things.
  • CSO7777
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    I don't get it, I think its an ok gun, but nothing special. And I don't think it needs a nerf.

The FG-42 is better in CQC, the Bren and the Lewis both have lower recoil and are much more accurate for mid/long-range.

I also see a lot less KE7s than in the beginning.

We have all tried to be killed by a pistol when running with an automatic weapon, these things happens once in a while.
  • y_j_es_i
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should nerf the KE7’s recoil and slightly buff the FG-42’s.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    They should nerf the KE7’s recoil and slightly buff the FG-42’s.
    KE-7 needs nerf yes... Other then that, support dont need buffs to any of their weapons....
  • spartanx169x
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OP, the first thing you should do is actually start using the KE7 and see if you continue to lose gunfights if you do then it obviously not the gun that’s beating you. If you do better, then its simply logical to continue using it.

Additionally, you should record videos of gunfights you lose that you think you should have won and go watch them and see what actually happened.

Guy stabbed me but I never heard him. So I recorded it and went back and watched it. In the video it’s clear he was coming but I simply didn’t notice because I was focused on something else.

You can learn a lot from watching yourself.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

i didn't miss.

Netcode and other things make anything possible in this game.
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Ke7 is fine. It is basically a crappy assault rifle now.
  • XEN_wunderwaffle
    284 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KE7 like the Sten is overrated as all get out because it's a starter weapon with all specs unlocked.

When all are upgraded fully, KE7 left side is a worse FG42, and right side is a worse Bren/Lewis gun.

I haven't picked the thing up since it got nerfed. It was good, but now it's below average as far as Support's guns.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll take the bren, fg42, Lewis, mp40, emp and probably five more weapons that I haven’t tried yet over the ke7.

Also, dies once in a 1v1 and declares a weapon op. Wow.