PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• JustPlainWierd
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eagerly awaiting the next raffle. Fishman you can't enter this one you lucky bas....
  • GUNNY1966
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Like I said Wierd, he was told even a _ _ _ _ eating dog has a LuCkY DaY! LMAO
  • Raif71
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    AMENDMENT TO THE EVENT RULEs PER GUNNY:

Before you can participate -
    you must agree to return to the original server to help others receive their codes so that everyone can get their camo that day.

Additionally to understand NO HORSEPLAY:

Talking MUST be kept to a minimum so that numbers can be communicated effectively.
    (This will make sense Saturday)
    If you really have to speak - leave the ts channel.

If your turn comes up while you are gone - we will move on to the next player and you will have to fall into the end of the line.

No shooting / killing WHAT_SO_ EVER! Including vehicles
    or you will be kicked - which will be followed by a 3 - day TEMP BAN.

Working together will benefit EVERYONE and yield the best time for all!

THANK YOU FOR your UNDERSTANDING!! and COOPERATION!!

Thank you in advance to those who will be assisting the others get their camo!! You are truly appreciated!!
  • GUNNY1966
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Raif71 wrote: »
    AMENDMENT TO THE EVENT RULEs PER GUNNY:

Before you can participate -
    you must agree to return to the original server to help others receive their codes so that everyone can get their camo that day.

Additionally to understand NO HORSEPLAY:

Talking MUST be kept to a minimum so that numbers can be communicated effectively.
    (This will make sense Saturday)
    If you really have to speak - leave the ts channel.

If your turn comes up while you are gone - we will move on to the next player and you will have to fall into the end of the line.

No shooting / killing WHAT_SO_ EVER! Including vehicles
    or you will be kicked - which will be followed by a 3 - day TEMP BAN.

Working together will benefit EVERYONE and yield the best time for all!

THANK YOU FOR your UNDERSTANDING!! and COOPERATION!!

Thank you in advance to those who will be assisting the others get their camo!! You are truly appreciated!!

Guy's because of past events I / We felt that making just drastic rules / measures was necessary. It's hard enough to accomplish the task but I assure you It will go MUCH FASTER if everyone would PLEASE follow the rules as described. I don't want to temp ban anyone for 3 days but I PROMISE YOU that if the rules are violated it will happen & that means MEMBERS & PROBATIONARY MEMBERS ALIKE. I dred doing this but at the same time it is a EVENT put in place to help those whom DO NOT have the DICE/LA CAMO. You have been warned so PLEASE ABIDE BY THE RULES. ZERO TOLLERANCE!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME US TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • Raif71
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Roger! it will be a great time!!
  • viper-dpc
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i,m going. looking forward to getting the camo
  • tstetson1
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so i cant run over commie??
  • JustPlainWierd
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Already have mine but will make every effort to be there to help.
  • Achillos428
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ill try to make it
  • GUNNY1966
    Every Effort is being made so as to complete the task as quickly and as organized as possible. For those whom need the DICELA Camo, it would & should be in your first interest to be CERTAIN you have BATTLEFIELD4 PREMIUM. Simply owning all the expansion packs will NOT allow you to obtain the Camo! Raif, you might want to review your list & inform ALL THOSE INTERESTED to be CERTAIN they have PREMIUM prior to the event so we don't waste time & have made every effort to get as many thru the process as possible!
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    so i cant run over commie??

NOPE, he's already a big enough P.I.T.A. & that'll just compile the situation. His head's already fill of _ _ _ _ !
    Already have mine but will make every effort to be there to help.

Thank You Wierd!
    viper-dpc wrote: »
    i,m going. looking forward to getting the camo

Be There & Be Square!

Here is one of the pic's spiff took when we were trying to post video's & pic's!

Clan%20Picture%20by%20spiff_zps3bupvsuc.jpg
  • Icewolf1565
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would love to join but I'll more than likely have to work this Saturday. Maybe next time y'all do it I'll be able to join so I can get the camo's.
  • lubester2001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i want to help but my damn ping is so freaking high last time i went in it was at 630
  • Ribby713
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i have loads of stuff that happen during the weekends, but i have put aside time for this, and hopefully my plans dotn get changed
  • tstetson1
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my PS is not able to handle the new card so my gaming is very short , i will try do paly as long as i can
  • GUNNY1966
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    my PS is not able to handle the new card so my gaming is very short , i will try do paly as long as i can

What Motherboard do you have ? Most all motherboards can handle the GTX1080 as the PCI slots haven't changed or you have a VERY old model. As of right now I have 5 left to Raffle off then we will go to the power supplies. I'll give all the details in the COMMUNITY MEETING in the morning. There are tons of options when it comes to motherboards & I myself have extra just laying around but they are actually very cheap, it's the processor that isn't cheap!

"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    ://ts3server://ts80.gameservers.com%3Fport%3D9144"
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Icewolf1565
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be there at 1est time
  • iTormenTu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    I am giving away a game called Monster Hunter World Deluxe Edition.
    I only think of giving it away by having anyone wants it to guess a number from 1 to 30.
    Just to let you know, I bought it from Green Man Gaming.
    I hope it works, if it doesn't, I'm sorry I never tried the key and I didn't have any problems with them before.
    Post edited by iTormenTu on
  • AgentBristow47
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't have a Facebook account but would like to participate in the DICE LA CAMO event...
  • Mike5711a
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to participate but I do not have facebook.
  • Chauffeurman
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i'LL BE THERE !!