any news on the next patch for xbox?

this_is_noiice
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I love BF5 but some of the bipod and going prone issues are really starting to ruin the experience.

i know the bipod fix is coming but has any one had issues when trying to go prone - being pushed out of cover, character slides randomly across map and sometimes even made to stand up without notice?

Comments

• 37kk8v0ax4xf
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The answer to that question is we do not know when the next patch will come until Microsoft gives the ok
  • MCFreakReturns
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Next tuesday if all goes to plan i believe
  • GrimeySix
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've come across it quite a bit, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't render it unusable. I've learned to adjust and be mindful of positioning to counter it. Especially since I'm using the MG34 which only really works with bipod, it's especially important.
  • V99999
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love BF5 but some of the bipod and going prone issues are really starting to ruin the experience.

i know the bipod fix is coming but has any one had issues when trying to go prone - being pushed out of cover, character slides randomly across map and sometimes even made to stand up without notice?

I'll be honest the bipod works more often then not. It's being addressed but at the same time the poor visibility in this game is what makes this a vital strategy for a large number of players bipod in a bush or rubble is just really a crutch for players at this point.
  • G3t_Smoked
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The ammo and healing boxes falling into infinity has pissed two of my friends off so much they barely play anymore.
  • this_is_noiice
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    I've come across it quite a bit, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't render it unusable. I've learned to adjust and be mindful of positioning to counter it. Especially since I'm using the MG34 which only really works with bipod, it's especially important.

yes if it was a standalone issue i wouldn't be here writing, more worried abut the quality of the game compared to bf1, seems like half the effort at the dev's end. lot of fixes needed, not much content? maybe thats just my opinion.
  • mudpig44
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whenever I try to go prone it just bounces straight back up to stand again.