I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• OskooI_007
    359 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    Online cheating is horrible in PC gaming. Especially when a company like EA tries to go cheap on the anti-cheat by doing it all in-house with a small team.

Next gen consoles can't come soon enough and they better have mouse support.
  • Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

• Pelliy
    2000 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Online cheating is horrible in PC gaming. Especially when a company like EA tries to go cheap on the anti-cheat by doing it all in-house with a small team.

Fairfight is third party.
  • Pelliy
    edited January 9
    @johnojohnson

Yeah, that's kinda my point. He's better than most.

And I shared a video of a former pro. (That's pending approval) Broken doesn't snap to that guy as well as him.

And even if he did, it would not be unusual. You don't only become.a pro by having good aim. You could have killer aim bit if you don't have game sense to go with that aim, it doesn't mean anything competitively.

I personally seen players myself that have better aim than some pros I watch in various games but they don't have the game sense that pros have.

I saw a video of meyek a former bf4 pro , crank his sesensitivity up and snipe(something he had little experience doing) wreck avg and even more experienced pub players despite putting his aim at a disadvantage.

Aim isn't everything. It's not the end all be all. You have to have a certain level of aim obviously but you don't need to be relaaa twitching all over the place to be good.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would that support extend to mice with 12 programmable buttons like my Logitech G700s? While I appreciate the sentiment, I do wonder whether it's a worthwhile trade-off - I rather like having my weapons, squad leader perks and Fortnite buttons on the mouse. The same applies to peripherals like the Razer gameboards.

• bran1986
    5312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    Is it wrong for me to thoroughly enjoy this:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/175620/bf-ban#latest

What makes this case all the more sweeter is that the guy has been at it from before BF3. He's always been pretty subtle, probably avoided detection until this moment. None of the stats from BF3, BF4, BF1 or BFV are conclusive by themselves, but they paint a pretty solid picture taken together. In BF4 he has clearly set the aimbot to score 65% bolt action headshot ratio, and in BF3 he was a bit greedier at around 75%. BFV takes the middle ground at 70%, which is clearly stellar, but not impossible. For some reason he toned it down in BF1 to target 50 percent (perhaps to account for the smaller head hitbox, iron sights and sweet spot). Automatics have been around 25% across all games for most weapons. In BFV the general headshot ratio is 25 percent, which is clearly top tier, but again, not impossible.

Based on the BFV stats alone I would not have been ready to make this determination. However, he made a mistake in BF1 with his aimbot settings because they didn't handle the infantry variants intelligently enough. His top weapon is Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE, with 416 kills, 202 being headshots. That headshot ratio simply does not make sense on an iron sights weapon with an aggressive sweet spot. In comparison, Stodeh only has an 18 percent ratio on the weapon. But the conclusive evidence can be found on the MP-18 Trench and MG15 n.A. Low Weight, which have headshot ratios of 36% and 41%, respectively. I refuse to believe those would be legit numbers.

For BF1, he stopped during March 2017, when the AC was getting some improvements. So perhaps he did get caught already there, but there's no way to know for sure. Or is there? How about it, @ChongFloyd? You asked for feedback, are you happy now? Or were you expecting people to come to defend you?

oh man :lol:
    I just love how all these cheaters make posts to proclaim their innocence and it blows up in their faces.
  • OskooI_007
    359 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Fairfight is third party.

True, but we all know FairFight isn't an effective anti-cheat and at best only catches blatant ragers using aimbots.

I was more referring to DICE's in-house efforts at client-side protection.
    Would that support extend to mice with 12 programmable buttons like my Logitech G700s? While I appreciate the sentiment, I do wonder whether it's a worthwhile trade-off - I rather like having my weapons, squad leader perks and Fortnite buttons on the mouse. The same applies to peripherals like the Razer gameboards.

I don't see why not. Battlefield has many key binding options in-game. Plus consoles let you reassign controller buttons in the dashboard.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1902 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Is it wrong for me to thoroughly enjoy this:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/175620/bf-ban#latest

What makes this case all the more sweeter is that the guy has been at it from before BF3. He's always been pretty subtle, probably avoided detection until this moment. None of the stats from BF3, BF4, BF1 or BFV are conclusive by themselves, but they paint a pretty solid picture taken together. In BF4 he has clearly set the aimbot to score 65% bolt action headshot ratio, and in BF3 he was a bit greedier at around 75%. BFV takes the middle ground at 70%, which is clearly stellar, but not impossible. For some reason he toned it down in BF1 to target 50 percent (perhaps to account for the smaller head hitbox, iron sights and sweet spot). Automatics have been around 25% across all games for most weapons. In BFV the general headshot ratio is 25 percent, which is clearly top tier, but again, not impossible.

Based on the BFV stats alone I would not have been ready to make this determination. However, he made a mistake in BF1 with his aimbot settings because they didn't handle the infantry variants intelligently enough. His top weapon is Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE, with 416 kills, 202 being headshots. That headshot ratio simply does not make sense on an iron sights weapon with an aggressive sweet spot. In comparison, Stodeh only has an 18 percent ratio on the weapon. But the conclusive evidence can be found on the MP-18 Trench and MG15 n.A. Low Weight, which have headshot ratios of 36% and 41%, respectively. I refuse to believe those would be legit numbers.

For BF1, he stopped during March 2017, when the AC was getting some improvements. So perhaps he did get caught already there, but there's no way to know for sure. Or is there? How about it, @ChongFloyd? You asked for feedback, are you happy now? Or were you expecting people to come to defend you?

oh man :lol:
    I just love how all these cheaters make posts to proclaim their innocence and it blows up in their faces.

And this was no run-of-the-mill casual cheater. Almost ten years of subtle cheating, probably felt entitled to having his edge.

I must say, I haven't felt this good about FairFight in ages. This guy avoided Punkbuster and all community efforts, I couldn't find anything on him from BF3 or BF4. His stats weren't blatant. It would be interesting to know what did him in.

Still, not as interesting as it would be to hear what he has to say. I'm not holding my breath though.

Can I say it now? What the heck, let's go for it. "Straight up botting." I hope I got it right.

• Pelliy
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

Good player, very methodical.

I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

This is game sense. Game iq.

It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?

Wow snapping better than e-sports players?

This is a former esport player

Please don't tell me you think broken is snapping better than this guy or DRUNKKZ3?

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is totally hacked.
    Sad but true.
    Ive been reporting these guys all time, but still see em playing after couple days.
    Well done EA & Origin.
    Wasted 70$
    As a long time FPS player & Server hoster (Admin). I know what a cheating looks like. So sad that EA doesnt seem to see those cheaters. :neutral:

Just like Star Wars Battlefront, EA is not dealing with it.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's taking the proverbial now, recorded another 1 today in spectator mode, they don't give a **** because EA/DICE don't, every day there seems to be more, there needs to be kick vote if they insist on no 3rd party servers, yes there's a risk of misuse but it's better than nothing.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's taking the proverbial now, recorded another 1 today in spectator mode, they don't give a **** because EA/DICE don't, every day there seems to be more, there needs to be kick vote if they insist on no 3rd party servers, yes there's a risk of misuse but it's better than nothing.

Votekick or 3rd party servers would help alot yes. But it will result in much less sales if cheaters are dealt with. Money first, you know.
  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

Good player, very methodical.

I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

This is game sense. Game iq.

It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?

Wow snapping better than e-sports players?

This is a former esport player

Please don't tell me you think broken is snapping better than this guy or DRUNKKZ3?

Very unnatural mouse movement that no human could do that accurately so obvious.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    The game is totally hacked.
    Sad but true.
    Ive been reporting these guys all time, but still see em playing after couple days.
    Well done EA & Origin.
    Wasted 70$
    As a long time FPS player & Server hoster (Admin). I know what a cheating looks like. So sad that EA doesnt seem to see those cheaters. :neutral:

Every game is hacked. But the sad thing is the lack of dealing with cheaters. In Star Wars Battlefront 2, they did not act upon reports or had a good anti-cheat in place. And unfortunately same thing is happening here now in BF V. I don't know why, but I suspect acting on cheaters will reduce sales a lot. The cost of dealing with cheaters is relative small, compared to the loss in sales. It's all about money these day, but this will backfire for sure. Already did.
  • MossbergMaverick
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like cheating is a problem of EPIC PROPORTIONS!! This thread has more interest than ANY OTHER THREAD in this forum! That should tell EA and Dice something. We're sick of being screwed by cheaters.

Get off your lazy bums and do something about it.
  • FantaPantz
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Read and learn @EA , while PUBG dev now even have come up with a way of banning cheats that dont even run on the PC (on phone or second PC) , you guys dont even seem to ban many of the obvoius rage cheaters that have the cheat installed on the same PC as the game even when all the numbers or even recorded gameplay are there.

14 "pro" and 30.000 others where banned in this ban wave in PUBG. But there is next to no cheating in Battlefield V right?
    "in 100 hours i only seen one cheater" statements are just hilarious....

https://kotaku.com/pubg-bans-pro-players-30-000-others-for-cheating-1831623073

Don't quote me but I think last year PUBG had around 13 million bans out of 50 million copies sold. A very high percentage.

I'm not usually one to get too angry about cheating in online games, it's usually just a small annoyance that doesn't detract too much from the game. However in Battlefield V at the moment I'm finding the amount of obvious cheating extremely frustrating. Then there's the not so obvious cheating that certain players use to feel "skilled". It really makes me question why I bother with games like Battlefield.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    The most frustrating thing is the silence and lack of acknowledgement from EA that cheating is an issue.
    Lets take a look PUBG in comparison. When that game released cheating was rampant and I would go out on a limb here and say 25 - 50% worse . But the PUBG developer he came out publicly and admitted cheating was rampant and that eliminating it as much as possible was on of their highest priorities . They changed the report system so it is a simple in game 1 click on the players name ( instant ) You get a follow up stating if that player was banned or not within a week, I think you can see battle -eye report system while playing and who has been banned (hvnt played for a while cant remember ) they change how the anti-cheat worked. In conjunction on PUBG site you can upload videos of cheats as well as name and shame for mods to act on. .Around 1 million accounts received bans within 12 months , and just last month they targeted streamers and EA sports payers using a previous undetectable radar banning over 30 000 ( that nmb included general public as well ) . Thats how to deal with the issue , EA have a lot to learn.

That is exactly the biggest problem with EA, they dont seem to want to invest even the smallest amount of money and effort to combat cheating so they act like its not there.
    They have some really easy to bypass AC (from what i have seen on youtube), a FF that cant be anywhere near active since the moust blatant cheaters can go on for month or forever destroying the fun for all the honest players without a ban, and a report system that is timeconsuming, clips of cheaters submitted are not being viewed and nothing more than a pc generic response that your report has been recived.

Even in BF 4 they had punkbuster and fully working FF ,where you could register an account and actually follow up and see that the reported guy recived a ban. All the banned accounts and even suspected was out in the open for anyone to see. Its like its all about consoles now and the PC gamers are being screwed over and over again while the cheaters gets away with it.

Its also fun to see how fast devs responds over at Reddit when here they are no where to be seen. This guy got a dev coment 4 hour after hes cheating thread was posted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aefqzo/day_1_i_will_post_evidence_of_a_blatant_cheat/

Post edited by TapperSweden on