Has game been abandoned by Dice

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
AS above..

Doesn't look like we are getting any big fixes or large content drops.

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apart from the stuff dropping in a week?
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    This forum is getting more ridiculous than it already was...

Read this post.
    You'll find this part in there:
    Friday, January 11th
    Article – Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week, with a comprehensive Q&A with our DICE developers using feedback collected from the Battlefield Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and Forums.

In other words:
    Wait til Friday, it's their first week in the office after the Christmas break.

I'd rather have the devs working on fixes, than them posting on the forums to silence a bunch of toxic whiners.

Ya but dont worry them teens will complain that adults who work hard, and believe me they do, dont deserve break during the holidays.

In my line of work we work 4 days out of the 2 weeks and none of my customers argue that we should work more. But that's probably because they themselves are adults..
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I doubt it, but half my friends have abandoned it since xmas so I kinda stopped playing for a while.
  • smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes abandoned! I'll bet the forums aren't even up!!!!
  • Psycomad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Read this post.
    Friday, January 11th
    Article – Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week, with a comprehensive Q&A with our DICE developers using feedback collected from the Battlefield Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and Forums.

In other words:

I'd rather have the devs working on fixes, than them posting on the forums to silence a bunch of toxic whiners.

Ya but dont worry them teens will complain that adults who work hard, and believe me they do, dont deserve break during the holidays.

In my line of work we work 4 days out of the 2 weeks and none of my customers argue that we should work more. But that's probably because they themselves are adults..

I guess its the American way, sell people broken [products] and then call them whiners when they complain about it.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Psycomad wrote: »

Read this post.
    Friday, January 11th

In other words:

I guess its the American way, sell people broken [products] and then call them whiners when they complain about it.

I guess u and I have different opinions on what broken means.
    Are ther bugs, yes, broken no. Otherwise I wouldn't have over 100h in game.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling :s:s:s DLC and fixes drop next week. Till then, go outside and ride your tricycle.
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dude32092 wrote: »
    I doubt it, but half my friends have abandoned it since xmas so I kinda stopped playing for a while.

Same here, 90% of my friends(18) already left the game.
  • Loki_Deezie
    May I ask what game all your guys friends are playing now? Would it be fortnite by any chance?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    May I ask what game all your guys friends are playing now? Would it be fortnite by any chance?

tenor.gif
  • Loki_Deezie
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

tenor.gif

HAHA love it.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry, the next update contains foregrips in the correct placement
  • smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Psycomad wrote: »

Read this post.
    Friday, January 11th

In other words:

Dice is in Sweden just sayin
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I've been a bf fan since 2002, and spent a lot of times on various bf forums, it's only now I've Come across so many cry babies. Is the game perfect no but what game is?
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AS above..

What leads you to make such a foolish and ill-informed post? If you look at your kitchen table and see nothing to eat, do you conclude they've stopped making food?
  • xKusagamix
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AS above..

Aside from monthly patches?
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are very slow to act in regards to quick fixes and patches , even if we take the xmas break out. Even early titles had more , now if we compare it to other games such as fortnite or PUBG they are well behind in that aspect, and we wont even mention the delaying of the release where theoretically they should have address a majority of small issues , and for the guy that works 4 days out of 2 weeks we dont care about your personal life or how many burgers you flip lol
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I rather see it as being abandoned by €£, 'cause they got Anthem as their new ca$hcow.
  • Wispers0000
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's only just beginning!!!...... Fools and noobs, moaning and **** with just no clue as to what's coming ha ha ha
This discussion has been closed.