I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.
  • produc3
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.

    The only thing I can imagine not being a detriment to play would be those SLR spam scripts. And even then only the M1A1 which is more or less purely spam weapon and functions just fine as a spam weapon would be aided by a spam script.... any other SEMI-AUTOS or SLRs would be heavily peanlized by the lack of ability to not spam fire at max fire rate... because tracking your aim and controlling your recoil to chain solid body shots or headshots is far superior.

    Auto run would be freaking awful.

  • yurik0112
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Hellow. I found channel on youtube, which advertasing cheats in Battlefield 5. How i can report?
    [Removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    produc3 wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.

    The only thing I can imagine not being a detriment to play would be those SLR spam scripts. And even then only the M1A1 which is more or less purely spam weapon and functions just fine as a spam weapon would be aided by a spam script.... any other SEMI-AUTOS or SLRs would be heavily peanlized by the lack of ability to not spam fire at max fire rate... because tracking your aim and controlling your recoil to chain solid body shots or headshots is far superior.

    Auto run would be freaking awful.

    You said it bud, freaking awful is correct. And I can't tell you how many times I have been a victim to the M1A1 from vast distances and it feels as if its a one shot kill... but many would dispute it as the current net coding and Time to death(TTD) issues the game is currently experiencing since the release. However, I think on my servers, it is more predominately, the case of players using the ''spam'' rate of fire with a cronusmax, whereby they just hold in the trigger once and the SLR fires at its maximal rate. The cheats used to love the auto-loading extended 8.25 in BF1 for the exact same reason, the maximal rate of fire and without any recoil made it a deadly weapon for them to use. Was a victim to that countless times too. :smile:
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    produc3 wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

    I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

    It's insane to think Jackfrags is hacking.

    Is he an amazing player? Not quite, but he was certainly a strong one or possibly an excellent one back in the day when he was good enough to briefly try his hand at competitive.

    He's been playing since then, and it doesn't take much to keep your chops at 3-4 KD levels in Battlefield in public matches, even without a squad rolling with you 24/7.

    Anyone actually comparing Jackfrag's gameplay to 'hackers' are absolutely out of touch and talking 100% out of their rear.

    I fully agree bro
  • JCap334
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    There is definitely cheating in this game, although a lot of hackusations as well. I saw a completely blatant aimbotter the other day, who went like 87-7 in a round of TDM instantly killing people from any distance with the lewis gun. It amazes me how this guy is not banned yet! Just look up aut0sh0p59 on the battlefield tracker site and even google and you'll see videos of him cheating in multiple games. Apparently a well known cheater. His stats show an 8.32K/D!!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Fair Fight isn't working, I see cheats every evening - I just leave and find another game
  • tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally i believe that FairFight is working , but not at the pace we would all wanted .

    Last days i 've seen many wallhacks ... they really have to enable server spectate ,1 or 2 at least so the cheater would be exposed and dealt with.
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Read and learn @EA , while PUBG dev now even have come up with a way of banning cheats that dont even run on the PC (on phone or second PC) , you guys dont even seem to ban many of the obvoius rage cheaters that have the cheat installed on the same PC as the game even when all the numbers or even recorded gameplay are there.

    14 "pro" and 30.000 others where banned in this ban wave in PUBG. But there is next to no cheating in Battlefield V right?
    "in 100 hours i only seen one cheater" statements are just hilarious....

    https://kotaku.com/pubg-bans-pro-players-30-000-others-for-cheating-1831623073

    No way! Pro’s and streamers would never cheat! They are the champions of the masses and our moral saviors!

    /endsarcasm
  • FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

    I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

    I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

    I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

    I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.


    Good player, very methodical.

    I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

    The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

    Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

    Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

    Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

    Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

    The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

    This is game sense. Game iq.

    It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

    You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

    As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

    He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?

    Wow snapping better than e-sports players?

    This is a former esport player

    Please don't tell me you think broken is snapping better than this guy or DRUNKKZ3?

    Is that former because he was caught cheating?
  • Pelliy
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    muttBunch wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

    I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

    I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

    I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

    I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.


    Good player, very methodical.

    I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

    The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

    Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

    Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

    Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

    Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

    The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

    This is game sense. Game iq.

    It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

    You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

    As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

    He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?

    Wow snapping better than e-sports players?

    This is a former esport player

    Please don't tell me you think broken is snapping better than this guy or DRUNKKZ3?

    Very unnatural mouse movement that no human could do that accurately so obvious.

    Incredulity at its finest :)

    He also worked for dice Btw.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    it is so naive to think some of well known youtubers and streamers dont cheat
    you must be blind not to see that zero recoils and perfect aiming and super situation awareness ALL THE TIME, we are just humans, we do having weaker days ohh well some people don't they are perfect al, the time 24/7

    i know it is not from BF but another 'pro' players https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/pubg-pro-cheating-bans/
  • OskooI_007
    588 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Earlier this week, PUBG Corp announced that 12 more players have been added to the list. Four players are accused of cheating during public matches, and will each receive two-year suspensions from competition. Six players are accused of cheating during competitive play, and will each receive three-year suspensions from competition. Two of the players identified did not cheat, but PUBG Corp says that they're also being slapped with three-year suspensions "on the grounds that they were fully knowledgeable about their teammates’ using an unauthorized program during PEL Qualifiers."

    https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/pubg-pro-cheating-bans/

    Yup, just because someone's an eSports 'Pro' doesn't mean they're not cheaters. All those guys are radar cheaters. Radar is one of the most difficult cheats to detect, even when spectating in first person view.

    I give BattlEye credit for being able to detect these cheats.


  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Ea are so stupid , they think by saving few dollars by not investing in decent anti cheat is going to make them some money lmao, guess they havnt seen PUGB earning this last financial year, if you play in Asia must play mornings early arvo to try and avoid those scum cheaters
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ea are so stupid , they think by saving few dollars by not investing in decent anti cheat is going to make them some money lmao, guess they havnt seen PUGB earning this last financial year, if you play in Asia must play mornings early arvo to try and avoid those scum cheaters
    Since they removed Premium completely, they have to save/earn money in other ways...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally i believe that FairFight is working , but not at the pace we would all wanted .

    Last days i 've seen many wallhacks ... they really have to enable server spectate ,1 or 2 at least so the cheater would be exposed and dealt with.

    Good point, if only they would enable spectate...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Delete
    Post edited by Red_Label_Scotch on
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fair Fight isn't working, I see cheats every evening - I just leave and find another game

    I've stopped playing altogether. Went into a game tonight and quit within 5 minutes. Rage hacking all over the place. I won't be playing online anymore. Frankly it's a **** experience. Cheating is rife in most games. If you find a good game with no idiot's it's a miracle. Guess online gaming isn't for me. Not how it is with sucha lack of honesty and integrity . It's ugly as f***
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ea are so stupid , they think by saving few dollars by not investing in decent anti cheat is going to make them some money lmao, guess they havnt seen PUGB earning this last financial year, if you play in Asia must play mornings early arvo to try and avoid those scum cheaters
    Since they removed Premium completely, they have to save/earn money in other ways...

    They have revenue of around $1.3 billion and probably profits of $300 million. They don't have to save money. They are cheap and focussed on profit ahead of quality of their games. They simply won't invest unless there is a return. Anti cheat is Prime example of how little they care about their online games. Would only invest significantly if lots stop buying their games due to cheating
This discussion has been closed.