Information regarding EA-Dice and political rewiev as a result of BFV

2»

Comments

• MrClev3r
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Any more salt and y'all are gonna force me to go on a low sodium diet. You can practically taste the testosterone in here.

I don't have a personal problem with DICE's design decisions of the War Stories and inclusion of females within the game; it actually somewhat makes sense with the continual rise of female demographics as consumers of video games. Now personally, I think they should have stuck to the iconic battles of WWII with the initial release and then use the Tides of War content to explore the "untold stories" that they wanted to tell.

That's all I have to say, I learned a long time ago that the chances of somebody changing another stranger's mind on the internet are relatively slim.

• Nijikox3
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    but maybe i´m a furry so where is my furry gender or what ever ?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm **** **** but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    MrClev3r wrote: »
    Any more salt and y'all are gonna force me to go on a low sodium diet. You can practically taste the testosterone in here.

I don't have a personal problem with DICE's design decisions of the War Stories and inclusion of females within the game; it actually somewhat makes sense with the continual rise of female demographics as consumers of video games. Now personally, I think they should have stuck to the iconic battles of WWII with the initial release and then use the Tides of War content to explore the "untold stories" that they wanted to tell.

That's all I have to say, I learned a long time ago that the chances of somebody changing another stranger's mind on the internet are relatively slim.

Funny that when men say they want to play as men its " smells of testosterone in here ". But when - mostly other guys white knighting - say that female players should be able to play as women, its " part of the demographics ".
    While in that case every woman i know and plays doesnt want that when it comes to such scenarios unlike for example fantasy games.

And i highly doubt that taking every Tank driver and pilot female by default without any possibility to change that, was done by accident. Especially when they keep saying that they wont fix it anytime soon.
    Dice could have easily included women in many other scenarios in relation to historical incidents. Why not a story about a female french resistance fighter ? Polish women in the " Armia Krajowa ", the polish home army ?
    No they had to take an actual event where only men did the task and reverse everything. I would like to see the outrage of the so called " progressives " if it would be the other way round.
    Same way they did in Battlefield 1 with black soldiers. They put them in the german army but kept them out from Italy, Russia and Turkey ? Why not make one or two Africa maps where german Schutztruppen/Askari actually fought while due to the british blockade and geography were never transported to the western front ? That would be original and i personally would have loved to play on such a map.
  • Noodlesocks
    2642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a bullet point of the video? Don't really feel like 40 minutes worth of video for something that could probably be summed up in a few paragraphs of text.
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a bullet point of the video? Don't really feel like 40 minutes worth of video for something that could probably be summed up in a few paragraphs of text.

Probably some incel white supremacist pissed off at DICE for inclusionary politics in games based upon where some posts have gone
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Probably some incel white supremacist pissed off at DICE for inclusionary politics in games based upon where some posts have gone

Spoken like a true SJW.
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    69GTOJudge wrote: »

Spoken like a true SJW.

Nah just not an incel pig.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3862 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    and this thread is closed due to derailment and really serves no purpose but to stir things up.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.