Bullets/Tanks stuck!

villet4x
83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Have any noticed bullets dont go trought bushes they just stuck In to them, so basicly enemy behind a bush you cant kill him this is very annoying.

Also tank gets stuck on tree stump, I start feel like tanks weight 50-100kg In this game not 20-60tons. These features need to be fixed and soon. There is many obstacles wher you cant go trought with tank that should.

Comments

• PanamaLado
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, they do go through bushes, but only sometimes. Yes you do get stuck in obstacles with a vehicle, but only sometimes. And as a soldier, you experience a lot of other glitches, bugs and bullets not going through or not even hitting. It's a pain in the **** if you got a good run (rarely enough in that game) and then a silly glitch comes up and you lose it. Bipod Issue still not fixed either and i just had a 2 meter distance headshot with a bolt action but the oponent magically survived and killed me with his handgun..wow..that was fun.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Shockingly tanks did get stuck on stumps, walls, in houses, on rocks and in mud. Battlefield tanks can climb steep mountains, turn stone homes into sand and trees into matchsticks. I have yet to get stuck in mud in any of the BF games.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The tanks at times bounce on flat ground when stationary, hope they fix this.
  • nikon56
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    regarding the bushes, what is also "funny" is that a few tank shells in a bush or at it's base won't break them, yet a burst from a SMG cut them down like a chainsaw.....because "logic"
  • Bheid
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is a BF legacy issue. In almost all titles there have been bullet proof bushes.

Heck there are a few in BF1 and BF v you can deploy bipods on
  • thx_4_the_lag
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bullets may not go through bushes, but they go around corners so I'd call it even.
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bullets may not go through bushes, but they go around corners so I'd call it even.

Yeah well said 😂