Why is nobody else noticing this...

BaronVonGoon
5851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 10
I said it before but no one seems to care. Have you seen one person actually crouch sprinting?

We all crouch sprint. But have you seen other people crouch sprinting? Because I haven't seen one person doing it. Produce one video showing someone else crouch sprinting and I'll eat my words.

I'm not talking about crouching, we've all seen others in the crouch position or crouch walking.

I know you may not think it's a big deal if the crouch sprint animation is missing but it is a big deal. You may think you're playing stealthy crouch sprinting on flags but the server side is showing to the enemy that you are sprinting normally. If the crouch sprint animation is indeed missing, it's a problem.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    9876 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I said it before but no one seems to care. Have you seen one person actually crouch sprinting?

We all crouch sprint. But have you seen other people crouch sprinting? Because I haven't seen one person doing it. Produce one video showing someone else crouch sprinting and I'll eat my words.

I'm not talking about crouching, we've all seen others in the crouch position or crouch walking.

I know you may not think it's a big deal if the crouch sprint animation is missing but it is a big deal. You may think you're playing stealthy crouch sprinting on flags but the server side is showing to the enemy that you are sprinting normally. If the crouch sprint animation is indeed missing, it's a problem.

I notice the difference between players who are crouch sprinting and those who aren't.

Players crouch sprinting are hunched over leaning forward making them lower to the ground while when standing they are not.

This.
  • AngryVyper
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seen it too. It is quite rare to observe, but sometimes you can see it. Looks quite funny by the way.
  • smokintom214
    1765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I notice them, you have to play alot to really notice, but that's all I do 80% of the time lol
  • BaronVonGoon
    5851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol it doesn't make sense. Do people just not do it often? You can tell the difference between normal walking and running, we should be able to tell the difference between crouch walking and crouch sprinting.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol it doesn't make sense. Do people just not do it often? You can tell the difference between normal walking and running, we should be able to tell the difference between crouch walking and crouch sprinting.

I see it often, but not that often anymore. Honestly, you can’t even tell you’re crouched and I think people have just forgotten.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    1685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see it very often when I play with friends, very good tactic that not alot of people use or even know about.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's just a fast crouch. Doesn't look too bad. People do it often imo
  • Gforce81
    3642 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah, I see it all the time. I use it myself all the time. I do think they have a little more hunched position when they are running, like looking for a popped contact
  • BigWyrm
    215 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I see it often, but not that often anymore. Honestly, you can’t even tell you’re crouched and I think people have just forgotten.

Yes they need a crouch indicator.

^This
    Why isn't the stance indicator in the single player mode not incorporated in the multi-player?
  • bran1986
    4734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I crouch walk often to cut the spread down on smgs.
  • absoluteone87
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tell ppl they are crouched occasionally. Like they forget.
    I’ll be like yo squad mate Henry, you know your crouched right?
    So I’ve had to of seen crouch sprinting from other ppl. ??
  • Chubzdoomer
    1302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »

^This
    Why isn't the stance indicator in the single player mode not incorporated in the multi-player?

That is one hell of a good question. I'm constantly asking myself, "Am I still crouched?"

The lack of an indicator makes no sense, especially when one already exists in the campaign. FFS, it's even in the Practice Range!
  • ProAssassin2003
    2683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because it reduces movement if you're getting shot and with this TTK you need all the movement you can get because if you get shot 99% of time you're dead. Crouch running is not beneficial for me unless I want to cross a open place with minimal cover.
  • Loki_Deezie
    711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tell ppl they are crouched occasionally. Like they forget.
    I’ll be like yo squad mate Henry, you know your crouched right?
    So I’ve had to of seen crouch sprinting from other ppl. ??

Crouch running hides your head better. Making headshots harder to get while running across areas.

The speed difference is very minimal.
  • BaronVonGoon
    Still think the animation doesn't exist. Plenty of vids on YouTube if any of you has seen an animation of a crouch runner please share it.
  • trip1ex
    4008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Overall it didn’t feel like it needed to be in the game.

I mean I didn’t see a downside to doing it so why not just make your character constantly crouch sprint? I didn’t feel like it mattered that it was a tad slower than regular sprinting.

And then half the time I forgot if I was crouch sprinting or not. Hard to tell the difference.

• BaronVonGoon
    If you play on high FOV you notice you're in crouch more often.
  • SirSouthpaw
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »

^This

That is one hell of a good question. I'm constantly asking myself, "Am I still crouched?"

The lack of an indicator makes no sense, especially when one already exists in the campaign. FFS, it's even in the Practice Range!

It makes sense..
    game is not finished, not 'by a mile'