Let's play a game - SPOT the enemy (Good luck!!!)

CaptHotah
864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 11
YEWa1BC.jpg

I got killed imediately after this shot. I had to go watch the recording to actually see the guy with the mg42 bipoded...
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Chubzdoomer
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell is probably one of the worst maps when it comes to infantry visibility. I usually just rely on tracers and the minimap unless I catch them at close quarters.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell is probably one of the worst maps when it comes to infantry visibility. I usually just rely on tracers and the minimap unless I catch them at close quarters.

No it's not, Germans on devistation is the hardest to spot
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He's laying on his back, slightly up the hill on the ridge on the R side of the screen.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11088 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Found him.

DJmTat5.jpg
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2091 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Took me a while tbh
    1fEfeTG.jpg
  • TacticulBacon
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Took me a while tbh
    1fEfeTG.jpg

OP is on the british side. The enemy should have a german uniform but that's clearly a british helmet.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11088 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lol there may have been 2 there then.
  • trip1ex
    4170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 11
    You guys circled 2 rocks lol.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So op are you wanting a good kinda historic shoter with something resembleling realistic uniforms. Kinda like what we have here.

Or red v blue halo? Jump fly shoot jump boost jump again and all with no aim impact.
    I like that in bf you have to look bloody hard sometimes to find Jerry. His grey uniform hiddrn against the rocks.
    And remember we a have the ability to go prone, and go slowly instead of going in all cod style.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Emme187 wrote: »
    Guys it's the best feature that Battlefield ever had. DICE should get rid of all the other recon spotting abilities and remove them completely so that people had to behave like in a war and not like in CoD. Would bring some huge quality to the game.

Right, rewarding camping and slow/boring gameplay is so damm fun! I didn't know this was Armafield 5!

BF has never b2a run and gun game, if you want run and gun you have cod. Oh ye also cod has lots of corner campers.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    I have noticed the bipod for the LMGs & MMGs deploy while lying on your back, which gives you laseraim obvious...

Correct me if I´m wrong... But shouldn´t the bipod only be deployed when lying prone on your ****?
  • Hawxxeye
    3801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I have noticed the bipod for the LMGs & MMGs deploy while lying on your back, which gives you laseraim obvious...

Correct me if I´m wrong... But shouldn´t the bipod only be deployed when lying prone on your ****?

lying on back is mechanically prone as far as the game is concerned
  • GrizzGolf
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant see anything. Where was he???
  • DavTan
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the way your using all that cover op, you're certainly not standing out like a sore thumb.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    i can't understand people complaining about being killed by a camper. If he kill you once, shame on him, if he kill you twice, shame on u.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only baddies will think this is ok. Same people who camped with mortars in BF1.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    trip1ex wrote: »
    You guys circled 2 rocks lol.

:'(

I genuinely thought I saw a guy there hahaha :D