Company coin earned after match

smokintom214
1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
There is a dice tweet about a low-key server side update that potentially fixes players after level 50 to now receive company coin. I haven't paid attention or tested.. but, it's news for those eager to earn CC after each map.

Comments

• DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't recieved any company coins and I been played for 3 hours straight before I signed off for a break.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been doing weapon assignments so it's hard to tell, after I eat I am going to test it
  • jager61
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finished a game and it said 2100 c.f. Earned but it did not hit my cc account. Still just getting the daily 300 from assignments
  • smokintom214
    The 2100 is a UI glitch. You need to view your CC stash n check it after a few games..
  • Catsonspeeed
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not working. They haven't fixed it.

If this was a CD Projekt Red game, they would've 1. prioritized it, and fixed it ASAP, 2. if they wouldn't been able to figure out the issue, they would've just given X amount of CC to everyone affected. But unfortunately this isn't their game.
  • War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed I dont get CC per match unless I load the next map before quitting. I am getting CC though.
  • STJEDIX
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There won't be any compensation according to my chat with the EA support. They don't even care.
  • ps_865
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, I still dont earn the CCs. Nice reward for paying the full price and reaching the max level in the first week of the early access. Thank you DICE!
  • m1k3ol
    802 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    STJEDIX wrote: »
    There won't be any compensation according to my chat with the EA support. They don't even care.

incorrect, read here:
    https://t.co/GTIj4WsrOH

it's still on the works to compensate players
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    723 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From the tweet, there's no telling if the update went live on the servers or not.
    From what I can tell via the posts here and on reddit, it's not updated yet.
  • War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From the tweet, there's no telling if the update went live on the servers or not.
    From what I can tell via the posts here and on reddit, it's not updated yet.

No its up but glitchy. For it to work for me I have to play a round and then let the new map load if I want to quit. If I quit before the new map loads I wont get the CC. I went from 1600 to 4300 in a few hours with no assignments.
  • narnold700
    277 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me it still doesn't seem to be working. I've played for hours today and noticed at one point it said I should get 1000 cc but never got it credited to my account.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest cc doesn't make any odds, why are people so obsessed with the coins?
  • smokintom214
    narnold700 wrote: »
    For me it still doesn't seem to be working. I've played for hours today and noticed at one point it said I should get 1000 cc but never got it credited to my account.

You already received that 1000cc when you hit 50. It's a UI bug that even myself still gets even after I have logged 300 hours in the game after lvl 50
  • smokintom214
    To be honest cc doesn't make any odds, why are people so obsessed with the coins?

To upgrade weapons tanks and planes.
  • StgGorman
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    so im lvl 50 for a while now and get CC for every game. so its all ok, i think. :)

after all it would be pretty pointless if you just get tons of CC.
  • smokintom214
    StgGorman wrote: »
    so im lvl 50 for a while now and get CC for every game. so its all ok, i think. :)

after all it would be pretty pointless if you just get tons of CC.

Are you leveling stuff in game? 50 cc for weapon lvls 75 for each proficiency and 125 per mastery. With the game now awarding CC at end of match is alot.
  • StgGorman
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Are you leveling stuff in game? 50 cc for weapon lvls 75 for each proficiency and 125 per mastery. With the game now awarding CC at end of match is alot.

im fine with the CC's. so im not being sarcastic or something. in fact, actually i have at least one good weapon in each class, lvl up some vehicles (and i also lvl up a lot of other weapons, which are also frequently used, so i wasted some CC already), also im not doing daily assigments like crazy, if i accidentally finish a job its ok, if not, its good either -

and still some CC come in just by playing a game.

hell, i even think about buying me a new hat or something. :)
    sometimes if the requirements make sense for me i even do an assignment.

however: you get CC for just playing a round.
  • ShoutingEnder
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Works for me. Played yesterday and earned 2,5k cc with 3 weapon assigments included + daily orders, but was definitely surprised by the amount I’ve received since I didn’t know about the fix till today morning :-)
  • smokintom214
    StgGorman wrote: »

however: you get CC for just playing a round.

That's what this thread is about.