This Week in Battlefield V - January 7 - New Year Edition

124»

Comments

• johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Danmotoxx,

You have avoided responding to the rampant cheating problem. All other issues pale in comparison.

Cat got your tongue?

cheats what cheats , that dont see them in their private Lan party games, so in their eyes I guess they think they dont exist lol
  • ItsYourGirlWrex
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    here is my version of ''this week in BFV''.

• fragnstein
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is this not sticky?
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hacker remove please!!
  • PsicosisNIC
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please stop pushing me while i am prone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reload time on bombs for planes needs to be reduced, most of my time spent in a bomber now is flying around waiting for my bombs to reload
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reload time on bombs for planes needs to be reduced, most of my time spent in a bomber now is flying around waiting for my bombs to reload

reload time is fine no change needed , most planes have 2 bomb load out , drop one fly over resupply after drop 2nd the 1st is reloaded , endless loop, we are more interested in they fix bugs and cheating issue
  • Abonsam
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    MLB2CLG wrote: »
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    More interested in the upcoming patch and what it's fixing, really. Can't wait to hear about that.

Fortunately, we're working on update notes this week to provide you that visibility into the upcoming update.

Thank you for taking the time to Respond even though, you don't have the exact information.
    Its a very positive thing that you do that, Then players feel like we are being heard.
    And for me that's the most important part, I'm sure its a very complex issue around the CC.

So thank You

Kind Regards
    MLB2CLG

Yes, they should have responded to the community, here, way earlier so people feel being heard. It would have been good to counter alot of the negativity on the forums. Going into the holidays, without any updates on progress/fixes, wasn't the best move either.
    DICE/EA needs to be more present on its own forum, not on Reddit or Twitter for that matter. But at least now we know they're working on it. Again. ^^
  • crapjon
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any word on hardcore? A whisper? A head nod? A wink? Anything? Hello? Stop being afraid to talk to us. Hello? Hardcore?
  • FarbrorC
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Where's the hardcore?
    We're here! - you know, we've been here since BF1942.
    Played HC in BF2, BF3, BF4 and BF1.

We haven't given up on BF5 yet. Don't loose us!
    Post edited by FarbrorC on
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We want you to do hardware ban as a measure against hackers and BAN list open please.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

reload time is fine no change needed , most planes have 2 bomb load out , drop one fly over resupply after drop 2nd the 1st is reloaded , endless loop, we are more interested in they fix bugs and cheating issue
    Why would I drop a 1000kg bomb on infintry just because my 50kgs are on reload, you obviously don’t fly planes that much. I just watched a video by niccaman where he’s flying a spitfire and 2 people in his squad are also flying planes and 1 of them is in a mosquito and most of the time when niccaman asks his mate in the mosquito to bomb a tank his mate says bombs are on cool down to the point where they start laughing about it. Bomb cool down needs to be fix.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r