I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• shiftymoves123
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ill never buy another EA game what a waste of money. That guy in the video cheating like crazy Reeeeeeeeeal crazy. Look 1:33 he sees the guy behind the sandbags. Cause he using esp. There was no way to no that guy was there. Then he snaps and finishes him off with the aimbot. It's sad really . STICK a fork in it Hackerfield V is DONE.
  • DancesWthMice
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Ill never buy another EA game what a waste of money. That guy in the video cheating like crazy Reeeeeeeeeal crazy. Look 1:33 he sees the guy behind the sandbags. Cause he using esp. There was no way to no that guy was there. Then he snaps and finishes him off with the aimbot. It's sad really . STICK a fork in it Hackerfield V is DONE.
    I noticed that moment as well.

In Jack Frags video, watch these time stamps:

00:06 (six seconds in)
    11:28
    14:00

How is he seeing these people? I'm reasonable, tell me what I'm missing. And for those of you who don't know, Jack use to stream with a friend named Frankie, who got busted for hacking.

Played tonight and the hacking is insane now. Hackers breed like rabbits here because everyone knows it is now a free for all. Tried jumping from server to server, but they have saturated the game.

Post edited by DancesWthMice on
  • SeismoMarine
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Hello Dice / EA anybody there? TBH, since Frostbite engine is out, there are cheats existing, which get never banned. Every yearly release got eaten by cheaters now beginning at early BETA phase. These cheaters slap all others in face and you let them be. The only answer from you is how to report, after masses of reports nothing happen, except that more and more players starts cheating. So you give up the fight and maybe you sell the cheats for your self? If not, it does not make any difference. You do not spend any reasonable resources to fix the annoying bugs, bugs you can find in every release and very annoing new one, you do not care about community, you do NOTHING against cheaters since Frostbite exists, you are for real the worst company forever!!! I hope you will get your end with biggest pain like your game is after every release for customers.
    Post edited by SeismoMarine on
  • STOPchris
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In the meantime cheaters are on the road in almost every match, reporting is absolutely worthless.

Bugs, company coins and tides of war I do not care as long as cheaters are in nearly every match.

Even the absolutely unequivocal obvious cheaters are not banned.

Yeah, it is pretty bad now. RIP EA, you guys are going to run yourselves into the ground. It is coming, slowly but surely.
  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fair Fight isn't working, I see cheats every evening - I just leave and find another game

Not that simple, because it's existing everywhere. Last 11 servers I was on...eff this
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol..
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Fair Fight isn't working, I see cheats every evening - I just leave and find another game

I've stopped playing altogether. Went into a game tonight and quit within 5 minutes. Rage hacking all over the place. I won't be playing online anymore. Frankly it's a **** experience. Cheating is rife in most games. If you find a good game with no idiot's it's a miracle. Guess online gaming isn't for me. Not how it is with sucha lack of honesty and integrity . It's ugly as f***

Try Fortnite, they have a clean game....
    1 cheater in 8k+ matches...
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1902 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I ran into a subtle aimbotter/scripter yesterday on Frontlines. He ran the Gewehr 1-5, and was pulling off top tier kill totals and impressive multikills. Nothing humanly impossible, but it felt suspicious considering the circumstances. He wasn't blatant about it, and I managed to kill him a few times on 1v1 faceoffs.

However, upon googling him, I found a hit on a BF1 cheating site asking for help on an AHK aimbot script he had downloaded. He was being clever, having modified his username by adding one character in a way that doesn't change the pronunciation. However, the cheat author responded to him and addressed him by typing the name, but accidentally dropped that extraneous character, so Google matched him nicely.

Upon expecting his stats, it shows that he is running the Gewehr 1-5 practically exclusively. So I'm convinced he is again using either an AHK aim-enhancing script, or a full-blown cheat with a soft aimbot. He was running in a full platoon squad, probably getting admired for scoring triple the kills they get. Considering it was Devastation, he probably has chams as well to aid in picking out targets. I don't think he had wallhacks, since I was able to ambush him a couple of times (his squad always went to the same D flank from C).
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    In the meantime cheaters are on the road in almost every match, reporting is absolutely worthless.

Bugs, company coins and tides of war I do not care as long as cheaters are in nearly every match.

Yeah, it is pretty bad now. RIP EA, you guys are going to run yourselves into the ground. It is coming, slowly but surely.

Thing is i'm not so sure. Their gaming market (especially EA) is a base of players that would prefer to cheat. So if they give up on anti cheat sure they'll lose some sales from us non cheats but they'll become more popular amongst the lazy, sad idiots who feel cheating is the best way. Not sure which way it will go tbh. Like to think they will respond and do something because it's the right thing to do but they are EA games. Integrity doesn't come into it. It's what's going to be finacially betterfor them that will win the day
  • lI_BIG_DADDY_Il
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The lack of banning cheaters is just aweful.

I follow some guys game reports - as i have reported them for cheating - and nothing is done and they still are allowed to play.

One of them has a KD of 20
    + 5000 kills with Lewis MG and +80% headshots with Lewis MG
    ......... with the Bren Gun his Headshot accuracy is 92%
    91% winning games

Common........ its obivious the guy is cheating and so many have reported him - but if they dont ban the blatant cheaters like this one............ jesus.

• EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed that, "The night, is a hackers delight!"

I'm slowly, but surely, getting better at this game but! I can surley tell when the cheaters like coming out! Why might you ask? I tend to wake up at 1:00PM, and then go to bed around 4:00AM. Daytime, you have a better chance of not facing as many cheaters. Night time, you might as well accept it... You're probably going to be facing a lot more cheaters. Why do they chose this time? Just like the old Counter Strike days, there aren't as many players to report the cheaters.

I'm going to relax to some netflix, amazon, and some other stuff. I'll be back later on today. Good night/morning everyone.
  • wiazabi
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

How is he seeing these people? I'm reasonable, tell me what I'm missing. And for those of you who don't know, Jack use to stream with a friend named Frankie, who got busted for hacking.

Played tonight and the hacking is insane now. Hackers breed like rabbits here because everyone knows it is now a free for all. Tried jumping from server to server, but they have saturated the game.

00:06 If you just killed someone a place you can assume more might be there + he can see the top of the guy moving, actually look like a person trying to revive the one he just killed before

11:28 Just before he goes into ads you see the flash from the guy in the smoke firing which is where he aims so just luck that he did not move, also since he clips together his own videos he only shows good things? and not the many times these sorta things didn't work out.

14:00 Sometimes you get used to the poor visibility but the guy was lying out in the open so yeah.

I agree cheating do not even seem that uncommon at the moment but will hopefully get better and i wish we have console command or some way fast way to rejoin as spectator as it is best way to confirm the more subtle cheaters and even people who do cheat don't always get impressive scores.

Had 1 guy on arras ke7 impossible to flank, 1 shot me 3 times dismissed it as ttd bug first time then got way to suspicious, rejoined as spectator full out wh and for some reason damage hack only on headshots -> headshot one shot regardless of distance but body shots were normal damage and aimbot was toggled on / off during the round.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yep. It's a very sad time for online gaming. Gone are the days you had to practice and there was a natural order in ranking based on genuine skill. Now as in Fifa it's just a majority who are lazy and really poor quality players taking shortcuts through hacks. I've been looking at some hack/cheat forums the past days. Love how they market the cheats. "It's much more fun when you're cheating" etc etc. There just isn't much fun in playing cheats for us non cheating players. I won't sink to the level of these cheats and i'm grateful my life isn't so sad that cheating at video games and ruining games for others is what i have to resort to for a feel good factor in my life. Phew. I genuinely feel EA/Dice have handed their games over to cheating and have surrendered. Don't think they can or are willing to keep up the fight. Sad times
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    muttBunch wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq

I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.

Good player, very methodical.

I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

This is game sense. Game iq.

It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?

Wow snapping better than e-sports players?

This is a former esport player

Please don't tell me you think broken is snapping better than this guy or DRUNKKZ3?

Very unnatural mouse movement that no human could do that accurately so obvious.

Incredulity at its finest :)

He also worked for dice Btw.

If only people knew...
  • Kyleeee
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus, so many babies in this thread. JackFrags doesn't cheat... he's very very good at most FPS he plays. You can see him make far more mistakes on his live streams since he doesn't edit it all out.

I'm sure there are people hacking in this game, but seriously the dude up above me saying "cheaters come out at night" is just getting owned by players who are better then him. BF has always been more competitive at night when the majority of the playerbase is online. I've watched so so SO many old dudes who are just terrible at FPS games cry about hacking when anyone who has fast reflexes comes along. Play some Counter Strike or something, it'll help y'all out a lot.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    STOPchris wrote: »

As long as people will just complain, but keep buying the product because they like it anyway.
    They are pretty safe.

The bad sales numbers is probably because the lack of new content..
  • DancesWthMice
    Wiazabi,

There.is.no.flash.at. 11:28.

Please post a screenshot of the supposed muzzle Flash. Before posting the video, I went frame by frame several times looking for something like muzzle Flash that would cause him to make such a precise shot through the smoke.

Additionally, I did not say that Jack was cheating. I asked for clarification. You have not provided any clarification. Please watch the video again frame by frame.
  • alienstout
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah there is no flash there, he just looks into the smoke and takes two "lucky" shots in there. It is kind of odd.
  • DancesWthMice
    alienstout wrote: »
    Yeah there is no flash there, he just looks into the smoke and takes two "lucky" shots in there. It is kind of odd.

Also, he was not spamming fire through the smoke in hopes of getting lucky. The shots that were placed were extremely calculated.