Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week Winner

danmotoxx
144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
Hey Battlefield V Community,

As previously mentioned in the This Week in Battlefield V article, we're excited to kick off a weekly celebration of the best Only in Battlefield moments we've come across. Every week we'll comb through the best clips submitted to us and clips we find on Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and other channels, with our hand-selected winner being featured prominently within the Battlefield community channels. Not only do they get bragging rights, but we'll also send them a Best Community in the World emblem code so they can sport their win in Battlefield V.
mqugjcktja921.jpg
Battlefield V's Best Community in the World Emblem

Now that I've talked it up, let's give one away! This week's winner is first and foremost a valuable contributor to the Battlefield community. I've personally known him since Battlefield 4 days, but his involvement goes much further back. He's always been a positive voice, even when giving constructive criticism, and most importantly (at least in regards to this award) captures some of the most entertaining and wild clips form the Battlefield.

14 kills. One JB-2 rocket.

Congratulations, Pastrana_____199! Your clip of a 14 kill JB-2 rocket blast wins you a shiny new Best Community in the World emblem.

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

Comments

• Tullzter
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice clip ! any mention on the next update? when the TOW assignment bugs will be fixed? just wondering. thank you for your hard work
  • Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Fix Company Coin
  • Sargath
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    Fix the freaking game and stop the damn celebration! As a die hard fan I am so disappointed. There have been some bugs before, in some of your titles, but this just overwhelming. By that lack of quality I have been thrown away from the fun I have had in BF5. Thank you in advance.

• ghos7bear
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    "Only In Battlefield" moment is when you reach level 50 and then spend 50 hours playing the game and get like 3000 CC from daily assignments.
    "Only In Battlefield" moment is when you can't even buy specializations for guns you tried and liked.
    "Only In Battlefield" moment is when this BS is not patched out after like 2 months.
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Defaced81 wrote: »
    Fix Company Coin

Yeah. They need to fix every million bugs this game have.
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great video, but would have been better if he didn't get shot at the end!
  • XxmOss72xX
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look at the comments. EA are you listening?
  • Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Good to see we won’t get Company Coin fixed until next week once Boins arrive. This was planned from the start. Star Wars all over again.
  • mrbigshowww3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here’s one of my top kills
  • mrbigshowww3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Stahlmach
    1130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    Hey EA/Dice. Do you even know what Battlefield moments are ?
    Yes the V1 killstreak might be amazing but that isnt the stuff that made the Battlefield moments in previous titles so special.

Oh it says a lot about your mindset when you describe that player as somebody with " a positive voice, even when giving constructive criticism.... "
  • gamma_greeen
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    He's always been a positive voice, even when giving constructive criticism. ??????????????????????????

are you being sarcastic?

• warslag
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It looked like Pastrana_____199 was aim-botted.
  • crapjon
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, a rocket blowing up a point. So rare!
  • 1984rage
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skip to 2:25 ish.

• XPoorJudgmentX
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You know if you would stop giving people handies and just fix the game I know I would be real happy!
  • cylon0
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    When you get that many kills with a rocket, the timing is just right. You always hope for this kind of moment when you call those bad boys in.

Do we send our entries or links to them to you in a PM?
    Post edited by cylon0 on
  • Noromiz
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While it is impressive that he got 14 kills with the V1, it is a bit sad to know he got +3000 points while his squadmates only get 700 from "Assists" even though they earned the V1 just as much as he did :/
  • cylon0
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Noromiz wrote: »
    While it is impressive that he got 14 kills with the V1, it is a bit sad to know he got +3000 points while his squadmates only get 700 from "Assists" even though they earned the V1 just as much as he did :/

Here's something I notice about the game... Most people don't want to be bothered with calling objectives.

The ones that do deserve the points. Squad mates still benefit, but I can tell you there have been many times I've died quite a few times waiting for just the right moment or to pick just the right location to call those things in so it needs to be understood that being the squad leader does take some sacrifice. Good squad leaders always have to think beyond the objective and deserve a little sumthin' sumthin'.

The fact that squad mates get points from the rocket is cool.