Why is there still no chat log

PeopleChamp313
49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 10
Okay, so ever since they updated the game over a month ago with their [removed] ideas to change TTK/TTD the chat log function has stopped working. I log back onto the game in over a month to see if anything’s been fixed/changed, come to find out, they haven’t done single thing! Chat log still doesn’t work after a month, it’s pathetic. I don’t even see anybody talking about it which is all the more pathetic. This will be the last EA/Battlefield game I’ll ever purchase, & looking at sales, sure it’ll be the last for a lot of people that didn’t already quit on this pathetic company.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10375 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What’s pathetic is that you probably need to turn on the chat log.
  • PeopleChamp313
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact that nobody else seems to see this as a problem is appalling lmfao. Such a **** community, no wonder this company & game is the way it is now.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

It's actually broken. It stopped working for me since the last update like the OP said.
    I'm on XBox and it just doesn't appear on the top left of the screen anymore.
  • PeopleChamp313

It's actually broken. It stopped working for me since the last update like the OP said.
    I'm on XBox and it just doesn't appear on the top left of the screen anymore.

Thank you! This is my first time playing in over a month & it’s still not fixed, that’s a problem & goes to show you nobody cares because everybody plays this game like it’s call of duty

• KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I don't care if what you're saying is right or wrong.

It made me laugh loudly during Emerdale.
  • johnkapa1
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know mine doesnt work like it used too when the game first came out. Its a little annoying.
  • ragnarok013
    1815 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 10
    Chat works just fine for me on PC, are those of you having issues only on Xbone or PS4?
  • PeopleChamp313
    Chat works just fine for me on PC, are those of you having issues only on Xbone or PS4?

Yes

• Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It has been broken on xbox since the 14th when the last patch came out.

Dice knows this and I'm thinking the fix comes this month.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11

What's pathetic is you thinking it's just another fake complaint while this is a known issue for consoles listed in Dice's "Known issue list on Reddit" , Just like most other legitimate issues you claim not to have .
  • TEKNOCODE
    10375 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What's pathetic is you thinking it's just another fake complaint while this is a known issue for consoles listed in Dice's known issue list, Just like most other legitimate issues you claim not to have while most others do.

Cheers, mate.
  • olavafar
    1804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is there to spot the M&K users on consoles I think... On PC it works fine.
  • NLBartmaN
    2507 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Chat log is broken since last patch on PS4.

Sometimes missing orders and other info does not help teamplay.

Also VOIP switch is broken, need to disable it every new session, round or after switching squad ...
  • PeopleChamp313
    Yo they still didn’t fix this in the update. What a lost cause this company is. I’m done this game is getting deleted to never be downloaded again. Good riddance
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    I was hoping it would be back on this update, but nope.
    Hopefully the next one.
    Really frustrating requesting ammo or meds and I can't see it nor do others.
    Probably why no one gives it to me.
  • PeopleChamp313
    I was hoping it would be back on this update, but nope.
    Hopefully the next one.
    Really frustrating requesting ammo or meds and I can't see it nor do others.
    Probably why no one gives it to me.

Won’t be a next one for me.

• PeopleChamp313
    & let’s be honest bro, I’m the only one complaining about this on here. Shows you there’s a problem with the community.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get a grip, why is chat do important the majority of things typed is ****** lol, you're not missing anything, no one is typing anything useful
  • MAJWolfcookies
    379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What's pathetic is you thinking it's just another fake complaint while this is a known issue for consoles listed in Dice's "Known issue list on Reddit" , Just like most other legitimate issues you claim not to have .

Don't mind him. He's a paid EA shill.