Upcoming patch notes sneak peak

On-Swift-Wings
304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 11
Some things detailed in this thread:

r4j7416ips921.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7912c84a7785a03aa6cee616ee1a98be676999e1

Also some other sneak peaks from Drunkkz3:

2gv4nt4.png
16aaz2b.png
a4o02h.png

5antwg.png
i5g62pkm6t921.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2991ccee685ba4483573504226fdbc8a66f4a76a

Some of your animation woes seem to have fixes coming in the pipeline

4hehcm.png
Post edited by On-Swift-Wings on

Comments

• p0pcornMuncher
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    panzerfaust 1 hit kill on planes....ohhhh yeaaahhh
  • TEKNOCODE
    10793 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dang, 10 pages? That's alot of notes, I may need a 4 pack of PBR to read through it all.

Dice devs mentioned bipoding, altho I personally do not have an issue with the exception of very few general spots... When is the bipod fix being entered into the game? Last I heard it was delayed or didn't make the first patches cut?

Does anyone know more?
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dang, 10 pages? That's alot of notes, I may need a 4 pack of PBR to read through it all.

Dice devs mentioned bipoding, altho I personally do not have an issue with the exception of very few general spots... When is the bipod fix being entered into the game? Last I heard it was delayed or didn't make the first patches cut?

Does anyone know more?

Got you covered. See initial post
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Does anyone know more?

Got you covered. See initial post

That's alittle different, good improvement no doubt, but what I am referring to is where the bipod can be placed, and how far one can move their crosshairs before the bipod lifts up after moving.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10793 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    I’ll take those smg buffs if dice insists...
  • On-Swift-Wings
  • Hawxxeye
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It seems the mystery of the laserbeam bipoded full auto weapons was finally solved.
  • OskooI_007
    707 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I wonder if crouch sprinting is silent. :s
  • Hawxxeye
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

I think that it will be more silent than standing walking like it already is
  • smokintom214

Yes that, I only heard that it got fixed after dice submitted the first patch for review and testing.. I think we are getting two large patches.. unless dice is consolidating everything into one patch. Which will be great. I will be excited for the return of rush.
  • smokintom214

For the most part, it nearly is Silient.. I've been known to sneak up on many at a full crouching sprint
  • smokintom214
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

I think that it will be more silent than standing walking like it already is

For the most part, it nearly is Silient.. I've been known to sneak up on many at a full crouching sprint

Pity, it seems like bad game design to have crouch sprinting cause silent footsteps. Especially when players can sprint just as fast crouched as they can standing up.

Guess I'll just have to crouch sprint everywhere like a ninja. :s

Why not? Crouching has many advantages for MMGs and SMGs while hipfiring, you are smaller, and move at a pretty good speed
  • OskooI_007
    707 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Crouch sprint movement should be considered too fast for silent footsteps.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    It seems the mystery of the laserbeam bipoded full auto weapons was finally solved.

I'll believe it when I see it in action.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

@TEKNOCODE YES!! Thank you! Best news to wake up to. This should help solo players alot.

tenor.gif
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I respectfully truelly believe, this company has no clue as to what they're doing. And that's why they're where they are.

SMG's are SUPPOSED to be short range. Now they'll be effective, at medium range, where as an ironsight infantry rifle, that should be effective at medium and short ranges, are literally unplayable at any range.

Isn't it bad enough HALF the teams are laying prone camping? Why didn't they just Nerf all the OP weapons, and leave the SMG's as they are? Put DICE's brain in a bird, it would fly backwards.
  • smokintom214
    I respectfully truelly believe, this company has no clue as to what they're doing. And that's why they're where they are.

SMG's are SUPPOSED to be short range. Now they'll be effective, at medium range, where as an ironsight infantry rifle, that should be effective at medium and short ranges, are literally unplayable at any range.

Isn't it bad enough HALF the teams are laying prone camping? Why didn't they just Nerf all the OP weapons, and leave the SMG's as they are? Put DICE's brain in a bird, it would fly backwards.

Heh, after the whole last month of players complaining about SMGs not being effective at at range, now we are going to get posts about SMGs getting to much range .. just zip it and let dice work things out without all the complaining and wait until something has actually been implimented live first.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Hope the aim assist strength sliders arrive with this patch, if not, then the one on the 29th.