Company coin earned after match

2»

Comments

• Kongo030
    619 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also didn't earn anything beyond the 300 for daily assignments....for the things I've achieved after going to level 50 they'd owe me a lot.
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not working for me.
    Played 2 or 3 hours, on 2 servers. Mostly Conquest matches (one domination for daily mission).
    Finished some wapons assignements (i believe 3).
    Only the 300 daily coins.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not working for me.
    Played 2 or 3 hours, on 2 servers. Mostly Conquest matches (one domination for daily mission).
    Finished some wapons assignements (i believe 3).
    Only the 300 daily coins.

Don't know what to tell you, I earned 2100 this morning from gameplay, I didn't complete anything other than my dailys.

For alittle time I wasn't getting company coin for anything. I just worked on getting all my classes to lvl 20 and finished all class and extra assignments that were not weapon assignments. Afew days after doing all, I started gaining company coin for doing weapon levels, and weapon assignments. Now, I am gaining a crap ton of CC without even doing anything. I don't know what causes your issue, I could be something you haven't done. I just don't know.
  • Kongo030
    That makes the situation even worse cause now it seems to work for some and the rest is even more s... as they can care less. It works for some ^^
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    That makes the situation even worse cause now it seems to work for some and the rest is even more s... as they can care less. It works for some ^^

It works for a very high number of players...
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DId not get any CC's after several rounds played and high placement in them yesterday. Still living in abject CC poverty. So there we are.
  • davisbrandon1911
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Im able to get mine and have been from the first time i hit 50. Im spending it like its burning a hole in my pocket and still have like 30,000 coins. Im on xbox also.
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know what causes your issue, I could be something you haven't done. I just don't know.
    I would like to know too...
    I've tried playing different modes (usually play Conquest mostly), i've tried to not disconect at round's end to let the next round launch, i've disconected after a few rounds to reconect on Origin, tried the "wait for an hour", even tried to "repair the game" from Origin...
    Eveyrhing i founded in forums and reddit...
    ^^
    It looks like Dice's fixes (i think they already deployed 2) solved the problem for some players.
    But saddly it doesn't for me, and looking in forums it seems that i'm not alone.
    I'm glad that Dice is working on it and happy for the players who do not suffer from the bug anymore. When i see the last dev's note on how many we can get by playing only (25cc for 1K points ingame) i'm dreaming about this rain of coins i could get.
    I don't really care about cosmetics and didn't brought any of them, i just wish to get cc to get spécializations for my guns and vehicles because now, after 150+hours playing, i'm still far from the count to do soo.
    So sad.
  • smokintom214
    I don't know what causes your issue, I could be something you haven't done. I just don't know.
    I would like to know too...
    I've tried playing different modes (usually play Conquest mostly), i've tried to not disconect at round's end to let the next round launch, i've disconected after a few rounds to reconect on Origin, tried the "wait for an hour", even tried to "repair the game" from Origin...
    Eveyrhing i founded in forums and reddit...
    ^^
    It looks like Dice's fixes (i think they already deployed 2) solved the problem for some players.
    But saddly it doesn't for me, and looking in forums it seems that i'm not alone.
    I'm glad that Dice is working on it and happy for the players who do not suffer from the bug anymore. When i see the last dev's note on how many we can get by playing only (25cc for 1K points ingame) i'm dreaming about this rain of coins i could get.
    I don't really care about cosmetics and didn't brought any of them, i just wish to get cc to get spécializations for my guns and vehicles because now, after 150+hours playing, i'm still far from the count to do soo.
    So sad.

I'm sure the issue is server side since this fix was done specifically on the server, no one had to download anything
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im able to get mine and have been from the first time i hit 50. Im spending it like its burning a hole in my pocket and still have like 30,000 coins. Im on xbox also.

You do realize that saying this is the equivalent to driving past a homeless person panhandling on the street in your ferrari, holding your arm out the window and saying: "look at this watch!" :expressionless: :smiley:
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    StgGorman wrote: »
    so im lvl 50 for a while now and get CC for every game. so its all ok, i think. :)

after all it would be pretty pointless if you just get tons of CC.

Are you leveling stuff in game? 50 cc for weapon lvls 75 for each proficiency and 125 per mastery. With the game now awarding CC at end of match is alot.

I haven't gotten coin for completing any of those either.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest cc doesn't make any odds, why are people so obsessed with the coins?

To upgrade weapons tanks and planes.

But they are just visual upgrades aren't they?
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest cc doesn't make any odds, why are people so obsessed with the coins?

To upgrade weapons tanks and planes.

But they are just visual upgrades aren't they?

Some of the upgrades are to weapons and armor and such. If you only spend CC on these upgrades the amount you earn getting to level 50 might allow you to purchase around 1/3 of all the upgrades.
  • Kongo030
    edited January 12
    Just like the Tiger skin that worked for some. What's worse than an annoying bug? One that affects only some people. Working for 20 something years in software development I understand such a complex product not being easy to handle but at least they should have compensated players in the meantime. Like adding CC to the accounts as a one time thing is a quick thing just like the Tiger skin. Yes it's hard to fix the in game logic but easy to add things in the database.
  • Adaven_Vulmane
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got 150 after one match, but that’s been it
  • Quilex
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am now getting some coins, I could not work out the system but just seen the post on how coins are related to your round score so I will try it later.

I have defiantly been earning some extras though. It will be easier to see once the end of round screen is fixed. Looking forward to the January Patch.