Upcoming patch notes sneak peak

Comments

• OskooI_007
    240 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Yeah it's pretty boring when all weapons have no recoil and handle the same. But that's the direction DICE went with BFV. It's a laser shooter.

Personally I would have left SMG recoil where it was and raised recoil on LMGs, MMGs, and assault rifles.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I respectfully truelly believe, this company has no clue as to what they're doing. And that's why they're where they are.

SMG's are SUPPOSED to be short range. Now they'll be effective, at medium range, where as an ironsight infantry rifle, that should be effective at medium and short ranges, are literally unplayable at any range.

Isn't it bad enough HALF the teams are laying prone camping? Why didn't they just Nerf all the OP weapons, and leave the SMG's as they are? Put DICE's brain in a bird, it would fly backwards.

Heh, after the whole last month of players complaining about SMGs not being effective at at range, now we are going to get posts about SMGs getting to much range .. just zip it and let dice work things out without all the complaining and wait until something has actually been implimented live first.

Look dude, i just give up. We'll see what happens. I don't think it can get much worse honestly, so, who knows, maybe they'll just let the game die, and give us a snow job on "how it didn't meet their potential, and the good news is you'll be hearing about our next project very soon", and no real dlc or anything, and free to play by summer.

That seems to be the route they're going. Sales figures, stock prices, you tube viewers, all going down the tubes, being the game is unplayable for many already laying a** in the grass, not being able to move. So, make it more unplayable with more OP weapons. That'll do the trick.
  • bran1986
    4849 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I respectfully truelly believe, this company has no clue as to what they're doing. And that's why they're where they are.

SMG's are SUPPOSED to be short range. Now they'll be effective, at medium range, where as an ironsight infantry rifle, that should be effective at medium and short ranges, are literally unplayable at any range.

Isn't it bad enough HALF the teams are laying prone camping? Why didn't they just Nerf all the OP weapons, and leave the SMG's as they are? Put DICE's brain in a bird, it would fly backwards.

Heh, after the whole last month of players complaining about SMGs not being effective at at range, now we are going to get posts about SMGs getting to much range .. just zip it and let dice work things out without all the complaining and wait until something has actually been implimented live first.

It won't matter, there is a segment of players(mostly assault) that can't stand the thought of medics being able to compete past spitting distance since it will start to cut into their effectiveness.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    bran1986 wrote: »

It won't matter, there is a segment of players(mostly assault) that can't stand the thought of medics being able to compete past spitting distance since it will start to cut into their effectiveness.

So play another Class dude. What are Medics use on this game anyway? We all heal eachother. Now we're gonna make weapons that's used to clear out rooms., MEDIUM RANGE?? And with SCOPES? Well, we're obviously doing it your way. Guess we'll see what happens...yet again.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So play another Class dude. What are Medics use on this game anyway? We all heal eachother. Now we're gonna make weapons that's used to clear out rooms., MEDIUM RANGE?? And with SCOPES? Well, we're obviously doing it your way. Guess we'll see what happens...yet again.
    Healing is much more effective with medics, not to mention, smokes.

• wc138
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some things detailed in this thread:

Also some other sneak peaks from Drunkkz3:

2gv4nt4.png
    16aaz2b.png
    a4o02h.png

5antwg.png

Thank you for the head's up. I'm actually kind of excited for this patch. It looks like they're actually addressing a lot of concerns.

Now if they'd just hurry with that patch.

• xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Right look it, they got the raw end of the deal on this game, given the direction the game wanted to go. Its what happened with Support last game. And so what did they do? BUFFED Support, with TTK 2.0 , and KILLED the game. Bran was on my side on that one (or me on his). Now the tables turn, and Medic got screwed. Well big whoop. Just play as something else. Ridiculous. Another game they're killing, right out of the gate.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

Right look it, they got the raw end of the deal on this game, given the direction the game wanted to go. Its what happened with Support last game. And so what did they do? BUFFED Support, with TTK 2.0 , and KILLED the game. Bran was on my side on that one (or me on his). Now the tables turn, and Medic got screwed. Well big whoop. Just play as something else. Ridiculous. Another game they're killing, right out of the gate.
    Serious question. Do you even enjoy battlefield?

These changes seem reasonable. Hell, dice could buff scout. I wouldn’t even bat an eye and I rarely play scout.

Oh, do i enjoy it? Absolutely NOT. The game is relatively unplayable. The only map i can play is Panzerstorm. It has a lot of potential, but this game is a maelstrom, and people just aren''t playing it. It's number 14 on Xbox !! Again, they're just not "getting it", but making things worse.
  • bran1986
    4849 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 @Hawxxeye @Sixclicks might appreciate this but Drunkkz3 said they are likely to disable the ability to bipod while laying on your back.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

These changes seem reasonable. Hell, dice could buff scout. I wouldn’t even bat an eye and I rarely play scout.

Oh, do i enjoy it? Absolutely NOT. The game is relatively unplayable. The only map i can play is Panzerstorm. It has a lot of potential, but this game is a maelstrom, and people just aren''t playing it. It's number 14 on Xbox !! Again, they're just not "getting it", but making things worse.

Then, why play? Why increase your blood pressure over a video game that you hate?

I think scout needs some love to be honest lol.

I wouldn’t be mad at dice for a scout buff. I might play two minutes of scout per week. Lol.
  • TEKNOCODE
    @MachoFantast1c0 @Hawxxeye @Sixclicks might appreciate this but Drunkkz3 said they are likely to disable the ability to bipod while laying on your back.
    I always laugh at these players. It’s easier to hit that headshot when prone like this.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

Then, why play? Why increase your blood pressure over a video game that you hate?

I think scout needs some love to be honest lol.

I wouldn’t be mad at dice for a scout buff. I might play two minutes of scout per week. Lol.

I DON'T lol. I've had this game a month and i'm a damn Staff Sergeant. I want to play it, but i can't. That''s why i'm here lol.
  • Hawxxeye
    3585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I am more interested in locating people at that state than the bipod
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I DON'T lol. I've had this game a month and i'm a damn Staff Sergeant. I want to play it, but i can't. That''s why i'm here lol.

Sheesh, you act like it's legitimately unplayable.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I personally don't agree with medics getting more range.. but I also want to see players happy with the medic weapons so that more players will be medic instead of playing every other class
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1735 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Macho sincerely approves.