Forum noobs

BaronVonGoon
6188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 9
Dear forum noob,

If you're posting here alot, you are on your way to becoming a forum veteran and, god forbid, a forumfielder. Congratulations! Please head over to Gravatar.com and give yourself an avatar, you'll likely then get more replies to your threads and posts as oftentimes fellow long time posters don't reply to gravatar-less posts, it's like answering the phone from 'Unknown Caller'.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/990/how-to-gravatar/p1

Post edited by BaronVonGoon on

Comments

• HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For real though
  • Army_bloodcore
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is not so bad. Battlefield community is not bad like others communities, so, why not?
  • Officerlatrel
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol, you have no idea
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol, you have no idea

We’re just old and grumpy
  • Vespervin
    1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dear forum noob,

If you're posting here alot, you are on your way to becoming a forum veteran and, god forbid, a forumfielder. Congratulations! Please head over to Gravatar.com and give yourself an avatar, you'll likely then get more replies to your threads and posts as oftentimes fellow long time posters don't reply to gravatar-less posts, it's like answering the phone from 'Unknown Caller'.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/990/how-to-gravatar/p1

RDVmZo1.gif
  • Trokey66
    7595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go on.......

• BaronVonGoon
    6188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Go on.......

@Trokey66 and trokey you're required to change your grav you've had it for a long time the limit is 2 years before it self combusts.
  • Trokey66
    7595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But it's a still from this, my greatest contribution on the war on terror!

• BaronVonGoon

Wth happened to the bike lol.
  • Trokey66

Wth happened to the bike lol.

Still there as far as I know.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    For real though

Lol your picture is the Grey headed soldier of BF4
    Lol man i miss the Blueberry Gravatar of BF3 lol
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    lol, you have no idea

We’re just old and grumpy

Damn... so true...
  • StarscreamUK
    6882 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This is not so bad. Battlefield community is not bad like others communities, so, why not?

You must be new to this community..... In the past it made Mos Eisley seem full of saints
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited January 12

You must be new to this community..... In the past it made Mos Eisley seem full of saints
    But I am really looking for a friends! What if I say that after years of internet surfing I lost all my friends and neighbors?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/174076/i-am-looking-for-a-friends-introducing-myself#latest
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • StarscreamUK
    6882 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

But I am really looking for a friends! What if I say that after years of internet surfing I lost all my friends and neighbors?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/174076/i-am-looking-for-a-friends-introducing-myself#latest

Then you better be prepared for a whole load of trolls sadly.
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited January 12

Then you better be prepared for a whole load of trolls sadly.

What are you talking about? I can't believe it. This is place for the adult people, who bought license games , this place must be clearest place in the internets (NO MMO, no Koreans, no yakuza, no Russians, no enthusiasts, no fat looser virgins or pirates or other criminal). And you're saying that here is trolls or others...
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • StarscreamUK
    And this is how someone slips up :)
  • Army_bloodcore
    What? What the kind of hints??
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You ever miss the blue berry gravatar?
  • BaronVonGoon
    I miss the tolerance for troll behaviour. Here I have to be a gentleman.