Problem, yes another

shaunUK24
31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone else have a issue shooting gunners in the tanks. Sometimes I can shoot until I'm empty and nothing.

Comments

• GrimeySix
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean exactly? You can't kill the top gunners on the tank? Or you can't get kills as a top gunners? Personally I haven't had issues with either.
  • shaunUK24
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As I said, shooting gunners in the tank.
    Only happens now and again and its always when the tank is front facing you
  • asittingduck
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No I've not had that, but today I was playing medic class, emptied an entire sten magazine into an enemy at point blank, got hit markers, when I was reloading he turned killed me with 2 shots and his health was showing full.
    Not sure if this is because I'm on US servers as I can't find any UK servers
  • shaunUK24
    I normaly find this on German servers. Finding a UK server can be difficult at times
  • Plucky6922
    335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is a visual "bug". The gunner is actually "ducked down", but for some reason it does not always show proper for other players.
  • shaunUK24
    Plucky6922 wrote: »
    It is a visual "bug". The gunner is actually "ducked down", but for some reason it does not always show proper for other players.

Ah right, cheers for the info
  • skins4ever21
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea happens a lot with me.. if they moving I would say well maybe I'm not actually leading shots but I've had many times they stop moving and I take my time put it on them and get nothing and have sometimes emptied several mags and still nothing. Very annoying for sure.
  • DMcGovery
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah same here