You guys need to stop with the negativity - DICE/EA gets it

Comments

  • SavageTwinky
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like EA/Dice actually got it their games wouldn't be getting progressively worse with less content.
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Please people, dont compare a $20k+ to a $60 game it doesnt make a good arguement.

    A game that has bugs and issues is not the same as buying a car with 2 wheels.

    Also cars are the exact same way. I bought my new car and 2 months later I had to take it back because software in the engine analysis was not working properly so I had to take it in to get fixed.

    No your correct .
    YOUR car had bugs in its software.
    Trouble is millions of copies of battlefield 5 have software bugs.
    As a consumer I expect my purchases to be running in good order, irrespective of how much I pay for them!
    When I throw a med kit down on the floor I don’t expect it to sink into oblivion after literally 5mins of playing the game.

    Let’s take off these fanboy spectacles and grap a handful of reality!

    Yes, but everyone who bought that car can have the same issue too. So millions of camrys that get shipped and purchased from Toyota might have the same computer issue (It's called a recall) and it has to go get fixed. Yes, that happens. No, it's not just my car but everyone's car. Its about the product as a whole, not the individual.

    Yep Toyota will actually converse with you won’t they rather than say nothing.
    And the fix won’t take over 2 months either.


    the car analogy makes no sense. this is content - think of this as a movie.

    you go to the movie theatre and pay your $20 admission. the movie sucked. further more, there were "bugs" in the movie, I saw a microphone in the refelection in one of the scenes, and the glove was on his right hand then in the next scene it was on the left hand.

    they promised me all sorts of good things. but they lied to me - the boston herald said it was 2 thumbs up! the Scraton times said it will have the edge of my seat!

    It sure didn't.

    I didn't wait for the reviews, there are no refunds. tough luck.
  • VOLBANKER
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There sure are many negative threads on the forum. Even the upcoming patch, which from the look of it will contain a ton of positive stuff, made someone rage.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    There sure are many negative threads on the forum. Even the upcoming patch, which from the look of it will contain a ton of positive stuff, made someone rage.

    cuz its the freakin almost mid january 11th by now^^ im playing since one month, it did came out mid november right?

    ggwp, id never preorder a 3/4 finished game anymor3 :D
  • ackers75
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Please people, dont compare a $20k+ to a $60 game it doesnt make a good arguement.

    A game that has bugs and issues is not the same as buying a car with 2 wheels.

    Also cars are the exact same way. I bought my new car and 2 months later I had to take it back because software in the engine analysis was not working properly so I had to take it in to get fixed.

    No your correct .
    YOUR car had bugs in its software.
    Trouble is millions of copies of battlefield 5 have software bugs.
    As a consumer I expect my purchases to be running in good order, irrespective of how much I pay for them!
    When I throw a med kit down on the floor I don’t expect it to sink into oblivion after literally 5mins of playing the game.

    Let’s take off these fanboy spectacles and grap a handful of reality!

    Yes, but everyone who bought that car can have the same issue too. So millions of camrys that get shipped and purchased from Toyota might have the same computer issue (It's called a recall) and it has to go get fixed. Yes, that happens. No, it's not just my car but everyone's car. Its about the product as a whole, not the individual.

    Yep Toyota will actually converse with you won’t they rather than say nothing.
    And the fix won’t take over 2 months either.


    the car analogy makes no sense. this is content - think of this as a movie.

    you go to the movie theatre and pay your $20 admission. the movie sucked. further more, there were "bugs" in the movie, I saw a microphone in the refelection in one of the scenes, and the glove was on his right hand then in the next scene it was on the left hand.

    they promised me all sorts of good things. but they lied to me - the boston herald said it was 2 thumbs up! the Scraton times said it will have the edge of my seat!

    It sure didn't.

    I didn't wait for the reviews, there are no refunds. tough luck.

    Ok let’s use the movie analogy.
    How many movies do you see at the cinema with
    actors forgetting lines or audio issues.

    I bet it’s absolutely zero so why is it ok for games to be released in unpolished states!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    This forum has so much negativity.
    Dan posts a forum about a clip of the week deal and everyone is just posting like oh i want my company coin i want my company coin

    We get it. They get it.
    they are working on it.

    why not use the time to talk about constructive things and have some fun?

    You tell'em bro!!!!!!! Most of the complaining crybabies just joined the forums in the past month or two.

    If you don't like BF then stop posting here and don't let the CoD door hit you on on the way out!!!!!! Laterz :p :p :p

    Ok ok, lets settle down now. There are quite a few with gripes that have been around a while.. Not just a couple months.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder how much you get paid to make these sorts of threads?

    Anyone know?
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    I wonder how much you get paid to make these sorts of threads?

    Anyone know?

    nothing:( i wish there was some compensation involved - but I still wouldn't accept it..that's money they can use to hire an extra developer to fix the bugs!
  • johnkapa1
    127 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People just need to realize that yes the game is completely unfinished but at the same time there's really nothing anyone could want to purchase in the armory at the moment. The skins and uniforms cost too much as is plus they aren't that good and there isn't enough content to begin with but that will change in time.

    Trust me i love playing this game even with its issues but i'm waiting for the American's and Russians to come cause i know that there's going to be content that i actually want to purchase with the company coin i have saved.

    Dice and EA are listening to the community but changes don't happen over night.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    REEEEEEEE

    Such is the extent of the majority of feedback around here.

    The best part is when such doesn't get direct response from the developers, the follow-up is also:

    REEEEEEEE

  • rockin_master
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, look over there, a ton of extremely unhappy EA customers with legitimate complaints and feelings of being completely ripped off and put on ignore... Go get'em goon patrol.



  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How are you put on ignore ? Dice is responding to practically every little nuance of complaints. I think I even saw an official tweet about a guy blaming EA for some bad Chinese food
  • rockin_master
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "How are you put on ignore?"

    As easily as I just put yet another EA leg humper on ignore.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    How are you put on ignore ? Dice is responding to practically every little nuance of complaints. I think I even saw an official tweet about a guy blaming EA for some bad Chinese food

    He means "here" I think.
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "How are you put on ignore?"

    As easily as I just put yet another EA leg humper on ignore.

    Funny stuff I have my share of posts about fixes, bugs, etc. That said there is a line to draw in the sand and clearly those crossing it still require adult supervision
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    There sure are many negative threads on the forum. Even the upcoming patch, which from the look of it will contain a ton of positive stuff, made someone rage.

    Yeah " from the look of it ".....I sthe patch already out ? Had you seen in then game what was fixed ? Seen what other things it broke as always with Dice massive patches instead small hotfixes like other devs do ?
    No ?! So until than i would be more cautios about the " positive " stuff.
  • fizl406
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Being PC is good!

    49794519-10218831728971222-1000148598765125632-o.jpg
  • SlowOldWarrior
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    I wonder how much you get paid to make these sorts of threads?

    Anyone know?

    nothing:( i wish there was some compensation involved - but I still wouldn't accept it..that's money they can use to hire an extra developer to fix the bugs!

    Like some battered child justifying Mommy's abuse.
  • rockin_master
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, the patch is out... are we allowed to go back to being negative? Does you're argument of "EA gets it" still stand?
  • Tonydean1
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bamsmacked wrote: »
    Hard to have constructive discussion when Dice doesn't talk to us.
    09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

    Dice took the whole year off n there little sisters designed this game n this is what we paid for, WET GARBAGE! WHERE IS HARDCORE MODE!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!