Goodbye BF5, I'm done

Comments

  • parkingbrake
    3113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad that you're satisfied with what Dice delivered, but speak for yourself.
    Geez, here we go again. That someone likes BFV doesn't mean they are "satisfied" with the game! We know there are bugs, the are design elements we don't like, we wish the game had been delayed so more of this stuff could have been fixed! But we're still having fun, and looking forward to improvements which we recognize are needed.

    You're beginning to come across as a troll, nobody could continue to misrepresent or even fabricate the positions of others as you do without being aware of it. If you're satisfied with being integrity-challenged, okay, some people can live with having no credibility.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad that you're satisfied with what Dice delivered, but speak for yourself.
    Geez, here we go again. That someone likes BFV doesn't mean they are "satisfied" with the game! We know there are bugs, the are design elements we don't like, we wish the game had been delayed so more of this stuff could have been fixed! But we're still having fun, and looking forward to improvements which we recognize are needed.

    You're beginning to come across as a troll, nobody could continue to misrepresent or even fabricate the positions of others as you do without being aware of it. If you're satisfied with being integrity-challenged, okay, some people can live with having no credibility.

    i don't reply to these people because they don't understand that their OPINION is not everyones. I love the game, but like you I want fixes and balancing done. I in no way shape or form think this game is perfect, in fact far from it, but the hell if I dont enjoy the **** out of it.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    i don't reply to these people because they don't understand that their OPINION is not everyones.

    What, opinions like: "YES, the game has serious issues, but none of those issues are game breaking as people claim"?

  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing I prefer in BF1 is the visuals.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    misrepresent or even fabricate the positions of others

    For example?
    My "Glad that you're satisfied with what Dice delivered, but speak for yourself" was in response to "YES, the game has serious issues, but none of those issues are game breaking as people claim."

    Sidenote: WOW!...You have 7000hrs playtime on BF4?! Geeze, that's actually crazy.

  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    i don't reply to these people because they don't understand that their OPINION is not everyones.

    What, opinions like: "YES, the game has serious issues, but none of those issues are game breaking as people claim"?

    Exactly it's my opinion. I dont think the issues right now are game breaking. It's not stopping me from playing and enjoying the game. But it is annoying and frustrating at times. So yes this is my opinion, I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    i don't reply to these people because they don't understand that their OPINION is not everyones.

    What, opinions like: "YES, the game has serious issues, but none of those issues are game breaking as people claim"?

    Exactly it's my opinion. I dont think the issues right now are game breaking. It's not stopping me from playing and enjoying the game. But it is annoying and frustrating at times. So yes this is my opinion, I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    I agree with your assessment here.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    I think a study was done about the Netcode, on a video circulating stating that the TTD issue maybe happens 1 out of 10 deaths. I personally never seen the issue at all, except on videos. But i have a 24 ping in a big city.

    I think the matter is overstated. They seem to have a fix, but truthfully idt it's going to end the constant dying and camping on this game many are complaining about. That's the TTK, not the TTD.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    Mainly from my own experience with recorded game clips. I do run extremely fast internet a d always a ping around 10 so that also might be a factor.

    But whenever I thought I had the ttd bug I recorded it and watched in slow mo and noticed I got hit by more than 1 person. Sometimes I was hit by 3 to 5 people almost simultaneously which gave me the feeling of a 1 frame death.

    I never said it's not there tho cause I know it is and dice has even stated they know.


    I think once it's fixed everyone is going to turn back to ttk but that's just my thought.

    Biggest reason I think ttk and ttd feel so fast is because of the guns and not having random deviation and even less recoil than previous games. But as far as bullet damage it's not far off from older titles aside from bf1
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    I think a study was done about the Netcode, on a video circulating stating that the TTD issue maybe happens 1 out of 10 deaths. I personally never seen the issue at all, except on videos. But i have a 24 ping in a big city.

    I think the matter is overstated. They seem to have a fix, but truthfully idt it's going to end the constant dying and camping on this game many are complaining about. That's the TTK, not the TTD.

    Thing is, 80 percent of my kills are people who are running out in the middle of the open without any cover or indication where the enemy is.. not visibility issues mind you, just clear ignorance of what the map looks like. Regardless, everyone should at least try to use tactics somewhat. Most of these same people are the ones complaining they're dying too fast and ttk needs fixed.

    I'm not trying to be ugly, just a reality
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyways.. I think that dude left already what are we still arguing about here lol
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    Anyways.. I think that dude left already what are we still arguing about here lol

    Entertainment? That's why I'm here. Work can get boring until I can get home and play
  • EdwinSpangler
    1765 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Who has said they are happy with the bugs? Please quote them.

    Start it at 1:23



  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    Anyways.. I think that dude left already what are we still arguing about here lol

    Entertainment? That's why I'm here. Work can get boring until I can get home and play

    Maybe we need a battlefield mobile game. It would clean up the forums between '9 to 5'.

  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    I think a study was done about the Netcode, on a video circulating stating that the TTD issue maybe happens 1 out of 10 deaths. I personally never seen the issue at all, except on videos. But i have a 24 ping in a big city.

    I think the matter is overstated. They seem to have a fix, but truthfully idt it's going to end the constant dying and camping on this game many are complaining about. That's the TTK, not the TTD.

    Thing is, 80 percent of my kills are people who are running out in the middle of the open without any cover or indication where the enemy is.. not visibility issues mind you, just clear ignorance of what the map looks like. Regardless, everyone should at least try to use tactics somewhat. Most of these same people are the ones complaining they're dying too fast and ttk needs fixed.

    I'm not trying to be ugly, just a reality

    No i appreciate your comment. It's a good crew posting on this site. However the truth of it is, you may be right, but every BF game i've played since BC1, you could run around, and not have to lay around prone and camp.

    That only started on BF1, and now it's even much worse than that.

    I just don't see this model of a game working for the masses a Triple A is supposed to accomodate. I mean COD WW2 has TTK like this , but they have 1 second respawn. So, people go for objectives, being it's no big deal.

    But this game punishes you with the bleed out and long respawn, and that's causing the camp spam and likely why the folks are quitting, which is why DICE tried to nerf it.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Don't worry OP apparently most didn't even buy the game lmao lower sales than hardline
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    Anyways.. I think that dude left already what are we still arguing about here lol

    Entertainment? That's why I'm here. Work can get boring until I can get home and play

    Maybe we need a battlefield mobile game. It would clean up the forums between '9 to 5'.

    Diablo immortal?!?!?!? Hahahah

    But seriously I'd try it.
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    I think a study was done about the Netcode, on a video circulating stating that the TTD issue maybe happens 1 out of 10 deaths. I personally never seen the issue at all, except on videos. But i have a 24 ping in a big city.

    I think the matter is overstated. They seem to have a fix, but truthfully idt it's going to end the constant dying and camping on this game many are complaining about. That's the TTK, not the TTD.

    Thing is, 80 percent of my kills are people who are running out in the middle of the open without any cover or indication where the enemy is.. not visibility issues mind you, just clear ignorance of what the map looks like. Regardless, everyone should at least try to use tactics somewhat. Most of these same people are the ones complaining they're dying too fast and ttk needs fixed.

    I'm not trying to be ugly, just a reality

    No i appreciate your comment. It's a good crew posting on this site. However the truth of it is, you may be right, but every BF game i've played since BC1, you could run around, and not have to lay around prone and camp.

    That only started on BF1, and now it's even much worse than that.

    I just don't see this model of a game working for the masses a Triple A is supposed to accomodate. I mean COD WW2 has TTK like this , but they have 1 second respawn. So, people go for objectives, being it's no big deal.

    But this game punishes you with the bleed out and long respawn, and that's causing the camp spam and likely why the folks are quitting, which is why DICE tried to nerf it.

    Hate to seem like a spammer here.. or a fanboy but I think the respawn time is awesome. It's like the ultimate slap on the wrist to make you learn your lesson. Faster respawns and longer ttk just allow bad behavior and rewards those who are awful by getting a fresh set of grenades.
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    Anyways.. I think that dude left already what are we still arguing about here lol

    Entertainment? That's why I'm here. Work can get boring until I can get home and play

    Maybe we need a battlefield mobile game. It would clean up the forums between '9 to 5'.

    Diablo immortal?!?!?!? Hahahah

    But seriously I'd try it.

    We may not have CC... but we do have phones
Sign In or Register to comment.