Spitfire is more OP!!

ax9666
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is impossibile when you are german use the planes!!

Comments

• XxmOss72xX
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The spitty with 8 303's is an absolute beast no doubt... but not impossible. I've won several dogfights against them in the BF109... but I do feel your pain. The ttk on those bad boys is sick.
  • ax9666
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i know with the bf 109 i don't have problem but when i use the stuka i stay in flight maximum 1 minute ahah ( the radar in the planes in ww2 really?? Dice go home you are drunk..)
  • XxmOss72xX
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    true ha!
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dude mosquito all day = Nasty
  • Jumpstart79
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There was radar in planes at the time but very simple. And you shouldnt be trying to hang in a stuka with a spitfire especially an upgraded one
  • XxmOss72xX
    midgman wrote: »
    Dude mosquito all day = Nasty

If the mosquito gets the drop on me in a BF109 and gets to unload the cannons... sure... otherwise... i ain't skert.