What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    I used to be pretty damn good but after bf2 I switched from PC to PS and it all went to pot. KD has measured in decimals ever since. Just never could get aiming smoothed out with controller like I could with a mouse. That was so natural. So now I focus on winning. And killing tanks
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/PrairieGeek /overview

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/PrairieGeek
  • MrClev3r
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think around .71? Although I'm still getting familiar with the various hot spots of the maps and where to check the corners and such; but honestly, I have the most fun being in a good squad that works together and the squad leader consistently issues objectives.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Currently at 2.25, and steadily decreasing as I'm playing more of the medic class as of late. Grinding those weapon's assignments for some much needed coins.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Very impressive considering medic's your main... that's a class I haven't been able to sink my teeth into in this iteration. Can't find my groove with that class. Me? My claim to fame is shots fired... granted most of them miss... but hey... I also sing like a bird (granted, that bird's a chicken) :D
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »

Very impressive considering medic's your main... that's a class I haven't been able to sink my teeth into in this iteration. Can't find my groove with that class. Me? My claim to fame is shots fired... granted most of them miss... but hey... I also sing like a bird (granted, that bird's a chicken) :D

Yea I love the medic and am stoked for the patch. Cant wait to see how the reduced recoil plays out.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2.61 and rising. Been **** out the assault semi autos and regularly getting over 3.0 k:d
  • ashar_saleem121
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

this isn't me it's an imposter. I reported him.

Baron are these really your stats. I actually find that quite interesting. StG main though. Color me dissapointed
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im stuck on **** 1.20, i go 26/4 one game and then oops next game 12/15.

This game is just perfect for 2/3 of the 'so called' battlefield community, hiding and camping in **** bushes like its **** fortnite or abusing bipod cuz 'its in the game'.

Like u cannot even avoid **** camperfriendly maps cuz **** you, dats what dice says. :)

In terms of a 'mainstream friendly' fps they failed in general. So u make the graphics so awesome but oh no, people are struggeling to find their target?

My heart still belongs 2 bf4.

And i really really never felt this type of anger from some rounds in bf5 ever before.

And that my friends, is some awefull **** for my so loved bf <3

Pat

• bran1986
    5590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pebjesus wrote: »
    Im stuck on **** 1.20, i go 26/4 one game and then oops next game 12/15.

This game is just perfect for 2/3 of the 'so called' battlefield community, hiding and camping in **** bushes like its **** fortnite or abusing bipod cuz 'its in the game'.

Like u cannot even avoid **** camperfriendly maps cuz **** you, dats what dice says. :)

In terms of a 'mainstream friendly' fps they failed in general. So u make the graphics so awesome but oh no, people are struggeling to find their target?

My heart still belongs 2 bf4.

And i really really never felt this type of anger from some rounds in bf5 ever before.

And that my friends, is some awefull **** for my so loved bf <3

Pat

I have the same issue.On maps like Arras, Devastation, and Rotterdam I usually do quite well with my K/D being close to a 2 most times but Hamada and Twisted Steel I struggle.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5.01 as of right now. But I have a medic K/D of 5.20. My revives are a little below average for medic but that's cause I play with squadmates with similar K/D. Mainly play conquest and average around 40 kills a game. Top squad every game. Unless I'm running as a duo or running two squads at the same time. Waiting on Firestorm Battle Royale. It'll be epic.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    You can have any K/D you desire in this game because of the revive/bleed out system. Just don't get an environmental death.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

Used by the right person it can be.

Well yes but as a squad mate I rather have someone who works with the squad instead of running off alone with a high kd. But if they want to run without a squad by themselves that's fine but i dont want them to just use us as spawn points and not help.

If your only in it for the kd that's fine but make your own squad and let mine have another player.

Exactly, I'll take a good teammate over a KDR-**** any time.
  • scienceteacher74
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares? Why are proposing obsessed with this stupid stat?! I play to win, couldn't give a toss about k/d
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Around 3 buffed a bit by tanks of course. Around 2.4 on the guns. I get in a lot of bad matches though, and overall I am doing fine but feel the game is just weird with sound effects. I constantly do not hear people right by me on expensive headphones using binaural sound.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1.85. I suck.

• CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2.72 as a medic
    2.84 overal
    It's only going up thou...
  • full951
    2408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    when there's vehicles involved kd means next to nothing. you can both get a super high kd by using vehicles and get a super low kd going up against them. and running away which is the trait of a coward gets you that high kd too. then there's revives: fact is, we got killed but revived. AFAIK there's no Stat on how many times we've been revived. cuz if there was, we'd all subtract that from anyone's kd for a "truer kd"

it's not like rainbow 6 or csgo where kd is mostly infantry PvP. it doesn't really reflect on the quality of a battlefield player as well as we'd all hope.
This discussion has been closed.