What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• OverLord01a
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why in the world would anyone worry about there k/d for? Makes no difference how high or low it is to me. If your worrying about it then your focus is not on the game.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is about a 5.0, but does it really matter when you can get revived and take away your death whenever you die. or just camp in a vehicle and never die (I rarely use vehicles)?
  • CaptHotah
    942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ive also noticed console kdr's are much higher than pc ones. I guess there are alot of kids playing on console.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE needs to make it so that revive counts as death in the career profile but does not count as a ticket loss in the game modes that involve tickets. When you're bleeding on the floor it should count as a death regardless if you get revived or not. I see people quitting immediately after they die to protect their K/D.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im at a 2.58 (assault KD is higher of course) but I really want to get my KPM up. Its at 1.01 right now but I started off really slow kill wise. Im averaging about 25 - 35 kills a game with a few 40s and 50s in there. SPM is 462 which is about average I would say. I want my KD to be 3+ by the end of BFV life cycle.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    2.08 Recon. Still climbing B)
    1.73 Overall
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Bf1 3.35, Bf4 2.91, Bfv 2.80😂

Bf1 2.271 spm, Bfv 870 spm, bf4 728 spm
    Post edited by villet4x on
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    I am laughing hilariously at all the bores crying “I dont care about KD” “KD means nothing, just play and have fun!”
    “People who care about KD are stupid and hill jump to pad their stats”
    These are generally the player that suck real bad at this game.

I play CQ only solo 1.92KD 570spm

The first 24 hours really screwed my KD up

I’d very much likely a monthly stat page that would be much more revealing
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am laughing hilariously at all the bores crying “I dont care about KD” “KD means nothing, just play and have fun!”

I play CQ only solo 1.92KD 570spm

The first 24 hours really screwed my KD up

I’d very much likely a monthly stat page that would be much more revealing

Actually your right. Me too first 24-48hours was learning the game. After that is started to work 😂
  • zenn_nme
    532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play solo as well; friends I game with don't like the 'old' WW2 setting, they didn't like BF1's setting as well... :/
    But I'm having fun squading up with random players,. :) Currently 2.38 KD & 4.66 SPM.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For what it's worth, 1.13. I play scout mainly but am LVL 20 on all and will happily play all classes depending on maps and how a game is going.

However as mentioned it's not the be all and end all, nor is it the biggest focus for me personally. I'll go a game with 33/10 as an aggro scout or assault and the next get destroyed with 10/18 trying to be a medic aka the bullet magnet.
    I just play the game and try to enjoy it as much as possible.

Suggest with all due respect, that egos are checked at the door and others do the same. This game and community are toxic enough at the best of times, encouraging more camping, less objective play and solo competition for one stat rather than the bigger picture of winning the game is only going to make it worse!
  • Noromiz
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My k/d is 1.02 :smiley:

But I have more important things to do than stand around camping, use bombers or the Valentine AA Tank with Case Rounds. And it might also be influence by my habit of rushing in first, which is a big no-no for k/d purists as you often die first, but no one else will and at least I have fun. Heck, sometimes people in follow me in an break the enemy's defensive line!

Anyhow, I foresee a decline in my k/d as I am trying to rank up my Recon so I can get their cosmetics, but Recon + my skill level = bad. I really wish they had a CQB weapon, like a Pistol Carbine, Shotgun or something like that.
  • Smes0n
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2.2 I think, mostly play Recon.
  • ElliotLH
    5837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Overall mine is 1.72 with Recon being my highest class on 1.83. I'd like to get up to a 2 KD overall to match BF1 eventually, but I find this game much tougher so won't lose any sleep over it.
  • Zviko0
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe some of them suck. But they are right. KD means nothing. Stats mean nothing. This forum makes people think that they matter, that you have to play this game for others, not for your fun. Because of this forum, people care about stats because if you say something someone else doesn't agree with, that stupid someone will go look at your stats and use that as an argument.

And I don't know why would that be the reason to care. Why should I care what some mav_smileyface thinks about my stats if I don't care about them myself. They don't affect my life or anything important but they do affect my fun with the game if I care about them.
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    narnold700 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »
    1.08 as a medic.

That means you are doing the medic job which is mainly revive and heal. This is probably about what I avg as medic, but if I'm with a squad that works together I'll usually be in top 3 on scoreboard even though I'll usually only have a half dozen kills or so.

2.3 or 2.4 as medic, does that make me medic god ? I dont think so, I dont play pubs seriously, still able to revive and heal a lot of players all while racking kills and finishing on top of everyone else, I just never revive/heal scouts seems like waste of my time.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    narnold700 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »
    1.08 as a medic.

That means you are doing the medic job which is mainly revive and heal. This is probably about what I avg as medic, but if I'm with a squad that works together I'll usually be in top 3 on scoreboard even though I'll usually only have a half dozen kills or so.

2.3 or 2.4 as medic, does that make me medic god ? I dont think so, I dont play pubs seriously, still able to revive and heal a lot of players all while racking kills and finishing on top of everyone else, I just never revive/heal scouts seems like waste of my time.

It makes you a very good player that’s for sure and pubs is all you’re gonna get in battlefield
  • _WarriorSaint-xX
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Currently 3.48. I only play as infantry, I feel the vehicles are pretty boring in this game. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/MI6_Sn1P3r/overview
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!